+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 16 of 44

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    You can't get there from here.
    Posts
    904

    Win some, lose some.

    Well, it looks like at least a few of the formerly blocked words are wroking again. It doesn't seem to be "retro-active" though. So, if you have the energy to go back and fix what you've wanted to say in the past, I guess you can. However, if you want to say a certin cuss word that used to be fairly common here, especially in the Politics section, well, let's just say, you're...
    screwed.

    :freak3:
    Who's running this popcorn stand anyway? :zx11pissed:

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    1,885

    Re: Win some, lose some.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike! View Post
    Well, it looks like at least a few of the formerly blocked words are wroking again. It doesn't seem to be "retro-active" though. So, if you have the energy to go back and fix what you've wanted to say in the past, I guess you can. However, if you want to say a certin cuss word that used to be fairly common here, especially in the Politics section, well, let's just say, you're...
    screwed.

    :freak3:
    That's no fun. :1crysad:
    :mxmas:


    "The one thing women don't want to find in their stockings on Christmas morning is their husband." ~ Joan Rivers

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    4,778

    Re: Win some, lose some.

    I'm not sure what word that would be.
    Is the word, screwed, a hint?
    Let me see

    (where word would appear)

    Wow, the word doesn't even show up with
    an asterisk for the letters.

    Boy is thistle screwed. That was one of his favorite cuss words. Guess there's a way to get around the censor.

    F.U.C.K.

    It'll be Okay.

    I was just in Political Chat.

    I better add Pwrone's name to the list of members who may be upset about the word F.uck being censored. LOL


    Last edited by Tulip; 01-08-2012 at 06:04 PM.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    1,885

    Re: Win some, lose some.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tulip View Post
    I'm not sure what word that would be.
    Is the word, screwed, a hint?
    Let me see

    (where word would appear)

    Wow, the word doesn't even show up with
    an asterisk for the letters.

    Boy is thistle screwed. That was one of his favorite cuss words. Guess there's a way to get around the censor.

    F.U.C.K.

    It'll be Okay.

    I was just in Political Chat.

    I better add Pwrone's name to the list of members who may be upset about the word F.uck being censored. LOL


    To be fair, he appears to be one who gets upset about a LOT of things....lol
    :mxmas:


    "The one thing women don't want to find in their stockings on Christmas morning is their husband." ~ Joan Rivers

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    You can't get there from here.
    Posts
    904

    Re: Win some, lose some.

    I like colorful language myself.
    FUCK
    Yep, that works too.
    Who's running this popcorn stand anyway? :zx11pissed:

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    4,778

    Re: Win some, lose some.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike! View Post
    I like colorful language myself.
    FUCK
    Yep, that works too.
    Cool

    I'm wondering if is still censored?

    Yep it is too and also doesn't show up at all.

    F.aggot

    FAGGOT

    Mike that was very smart of you to come up with the colorful idea, way to go.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    You can't get there from here.
    Posts
    904

    Re: Win some, lose some.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tulip View Post
    I'm not sure what word that would be.
    Is the word, screwed, a hint?
    Let me see

    (where word would appear)

    Wow, the word doesn't even show up with
    an asterisk for the letters.

    Boy is thistle screwed. That was one of his favorite cuss words. Guess there's a way to get around the censor.

    F.U.C.K.

    It'll be Okay.

    I was just in Political Chat.

    I better add Pwrone's name to the list of members who may be upset about the word F.uck being censored. LOL


    Think how hamstrung David will be!
    Who's running this popcorn stand anyway? :zx11pissed:

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    You can't get there from here.
    Posts
    904

    Re: Win some, lose some.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tulip View Post
    Cool

    I'm wondering if is still censored?

    Yep it is too and also doesn't show up at all.

    F.aggot

    FAGGOT

    Mike that was very smart of you to come up with the colorful idea, way to go.
    Yep, we'll still stand a chance when the robot overlords arrive!
    Who's running this popcorn stand anyway? :zx11pissed:

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    1,885

    Re: Win some, lose some.

    Well, that's ONE way to allow for colorful language.
    :mxmas:


    "The one thing women don't want to find in their stockings on Christmas morning is their husband." ~ Joan Rivers

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    4,778

    Re: Win some, lose some.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike! View Post
    Think how hamstrung David will be!
    David may use more cuss words than anyone in Political Chat. I don't know though, willyjoe, may be first in line for that award. I've adapted to reading cuss words, I just have no idea who cuss's the most up there. I hope nobody is wanting to make Political Chat a family oriented forum.:cwm2:

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    1,885

    Re: Win some, lose some.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tulip View Post
    David may use more cuss words than anyone in Political Chat. I don't know though, willyjoe, may be first in line for that award. I've adapted to reading cuss words, I just have no idea who cuss's the most up there. I hope nobody is wanting to make Political Chat a family oriented forum.:cwm2:
    I find it highly doubtful that ANY children regularly find themselves on this site....lol



    Allow me to amend that to read ACTUAL children.
    :mxmas:


    "The one thing women don't want to find in their stockings on Christmas morning is their husband." ~ Joan Rivers

  12. #12
    Yawn...'s Avatar
    Yawn... is offline I ain't got time for pedantic Ghandi type internet nerds User Rank
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    6,289

    Re: Win some, lose some.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike! View Post
    Yep, we'll still stand a chance when the robot overlords arrive!
    Mikey your are such a douchbag...

    Hello ! They are already here.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    4,778

    Re: Win some, lose some.

    Quote Originally Posted by EvilZoe View Post
    I find it highly doubtful that ANY children regularly find themselves on this site....lol



    Allow me to amend that to read ACTUAL children.
    The children we have here now love their play time.

    I hope the new owner is not wanting to change Political Chat and make more rules. The members that post here enjoy the lack rules and being able to say pretty much what they would like to say.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    1,885

    Re: Win some, lose some.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tulip View Post
    The children we have here now love their play time.

    I hope the new owner is not wanting to change Political Chat and make more rules. The members that post here enjoy the lack rules and being able to say pretty much what they would like to say.

    I agree.

    I also think that we're all big kids now and should be able to swear on occasion...lol
    :mxmas:


    "The one thing women don't want to find in their stockings on Christmas morning is their husband." ~ Joan Rivers

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    You can't get there from here.
    Posts
    904

    Re: Win some, lose some.

    Quote Originally Posted by Yawn... View Post
    Mikey your are such a douchbag...

    Hello ! They are already here.
    "Your are"? :freak3: There are easier ways of saying that, "You're" or "You are", "they are" or they're", unless, of course, you're a ROBOT!!!
    Well, guess we've found one of the fuckers already, haven't we?

    :2gunsfiring_v1:
    Last edited by Mike!; 01-08-2012 at 07:02 PM.
    Who's running this popcorn stand anyway? :zx11pissed:

  16. #16
    Yawn...'s Avatar
    Yawn... is offline I ain't got time for pedantic Ghandi type internet nerds User Rank
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    6,289

    Re: Win some, lose some.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike! View Post
    "Your are"? :freak3: There are easier ways of saying that, "You're" or "You are", unless, of course, you're a ROBOT!!!
    Well, guess we've found one already, haven't we?

    :2gunsfiring_v1:
    What? No, no way... I'm not a Robot.... That IS bullshiz....

Similar Threads

  1. How to lose a primary
    By Phinnly Slash Buster in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-21-2014, 07:57 AM
  2. Glucosulin. Can't do anything but lose your $.
    By Punkin in forum Mail Order Scams
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-11-2012, 03:37 PM
  3. Obamacare is going to lose.
    By Old Timer in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-30-2009, 08:57 AM
  4. Did the Political Right Lose on Purpose?
    By Spector567 in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-24-2009, 08:03 PM
  5. Lose Your House, Lose Your Vote
    By sojustask in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-13-2008, 08:25 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •