+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Blksheep Guest

Hally w/ Coastal. Where ya at???

Hi Hally,

This is jenadj. I wanted to Thank you for the postings you put here on Scam.com back in May/June. I did it. I bite the bullet and signed up w/Coastal on 6/30. I did my 7-10day training and then rec'd my leads on 6/13. I've already made my 2 training sales and was qualified as a Level II Director on the 29th. I'm doing very well with Coastal. And I wanted to tell you THANK YOU!!!!

Getting desperate, are you?
    Last edited by scambuster; 08-03-2006 at 02:25 AM. Reason: Fix Signature

Re: Hally w/ Coastal. Where ya at???

HALL OF FAME POST
    (For all the right reasons)

?

If you signed up on 6/30 and did your 7 to 10 day training (was it 7 or 10?), then how could you have received your leads on 6/13 - 17 days earlier than you had signed up?

However - in a company I was once in, we were instructed to make a post thanking an anonymous person for "showing" them the company - and to be sure to put our "signature" in the post.

Pretty slick marketing (spamming) ploy there jenadj.

Tom
    Last edited by scambuster; 08-03-2006 at 02:23 AM.

Um, Cruisinman (or Scambuster?):

If one of the moderators hadn't deleted the entire Coastal thread - begun by Hally an *actual* person - others could see jenadj's earlier posts where she searched scam.com about Coastal to find any problems.

Then she joined, bought leads and made her two sales, which were announced in separate posts. She probably made a typo and put 6/13 instead of 7/13.

Now, I understand that you are here to combat scams and that the forum owners and everyone else don't want to see spam. However, if you're going to hold yourself up as "holier than thou", you might considering doing so under legitimate pretenses.

I bet this gets deleted. Well, at least somebody tries to represent things honestly around here...
    Last edited by November66; 08-03-2006 at 03:56 AM. Reason: Post above by "cruisinman", shows as last edited by "scambuster"

Spammer!!!!
    JESUS JUICE - Newest And Bestest Christ-Centered MLM Business Opportunity. If you really really really love Jesus and money PM me for info.

LOL - u just don't get it hally's friend - but, that's understandable.

I hear ya Scambuster - thanks for the honorary Hall of Fame induction . . .

Tom

Quote Originally Posted by cruisinman
    LOL - u just don't get it hally's friend - but, that's understandable.

I hear ya Scambuster - thanks for the honorary Hall of Fame induction . . .

Tom
    No problem. It was a great post.

Quote Originally Posted by November66
    Um, Cruisinman (or Scambuster?):

If one of the moderators hadn't deleted the entire Coastal thread - begun by Hally an *actual* person - others could see jenadj's earlier posts where she searched scam.com about Coastal to find any problems.

Then she joined, bought leads and made her two sales, which were announced in separate posts. She probably made a typo and put 6/13 instead of 7/13.

Now, I understand that you are here to combat scams and that the forum owners and everyone else don't want to see spam. However, if you're going to hold yourself up as "holier than thou", you might considering doing so under legitimate pretenses.

I bet this gets deleted. Well, at least somebody tries to represent things honestly around here...

I was wondering what happened to the "original" Coastal Vacations thread that Hally began! I sent a message to the webmaster, but haven't gotten a reply. :(

I've researched Coastal since Feb., and this forum has been great for getting both the pros & cons of Coastal. I'm glad that there is such a thing as Scam.com, but I don't understand how just when someone that just recently joined Coastal, and within a month & 1/2 approx. has been sharing with us her dealings with Coastal, and how pleased she is that things are going well for her in her new business with Coastal, all of the sudden the thread is broken, and she is called both a "spammer" & a "scammer".

I agree with November66! What is the problem with Jenadj reporting how she has honestly done w/Coastal? I've seen where others have reported on here how they have been w/Coastal for X number of years, and how it's been great for them, and I've seen others who've reported that they didn't do well w/Coastal. Isn't that what this forum is suppose to be about? Letting those of us who review the posts, decide for ourselves if there is enough bad info. on a particular company, that would make us want to steer clear of them!

You moderators are being unfair to Jenadj! :p I'm happy for her that she's doing so well, and you should be too! I know that she nor anyone else is allowed to put a link to their business on these posts, but what harm has she done in letting us know how things have worked out for her so far? I would honestly like to know!! So moderators, BRING IT ON! ;)

Susan (Isit4real)

How are we being unfair? Every single time she shows up, she's spouting her recruiting BS line.
    If she would shut up about the facts(?)/figures of whatever she's pushing, she would stand a better chance.

Actually Jena - if in fact you were just "thanking" Halley - then oops!!

See - I've been in this business (MLM) for many years, and once we learned in a training to utilize message boards as a free way to advertise our business and/or product. One of those methods we learned was to thank someone for showing us the awesome new company and how proud we were to finally have made the decision to join. When all along - we were just spamming the readers of the forum because at the end of our "story" of course was our signature, which includes web address, etc. In hopes someone will "bite" and click through.

So - in your post - you must have made a typo - my keen mathematical eye caught the error, noticed your signature and once again remembered the "training" I was taught and believed you may have been taught the same.

Concerning Coastal - a keen travel purchaser could get all the products you sell for about $500 wholesale - if that! Coastal does nothing more than pay someone a great deal for that person selling average products for a great deal to those that don't know better. Just look at the commission structure - they pay out the majority of the sale. Now - that may be good for the rep - cause they are making a killing. I've never knocked Coastal - because at least their commission is upfront and known ahead of time, as well as, the price of their product(s) are known ahead of time and if someone wants to pay that much for so little - then all I can say is congrats to the salesperson for closing the sale and hooking another fish.

Good luck with what you do - and I mean that! Just keep both eyes open at all times.

Tom
    Last edited by cruisinman; 08-03-2006 at 05:49 PM. Reason: spelling

Jenadj2 Guest

AND YES I WAS TRULY THANKING HALLY, and I wanted to know if Hally was doing well with his Coastal site.

But before you two start running mouth, why don't you actually sit and listen or read the PROFILE. You have no clue what you are talking about!

For the record, I'm not trying to sell anything on SCAM.com I was, leaving a trail of my progress!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NEVER DID I EVER SAY CONTACT ME I CAN SOLVE YOUR PROBLEMS W/ JESUS Juice!!!
    Last edited by Jenadj2; 08-03-2006 at 08:27 PM.

Jenadj2 Guest

Actually Jena - if in fact you were just "thanking" Halley - then oops!!

See - I've been in this business (MLM) for many years, and once we learned in a training to utilize message boards as a free way to advertise our business and/or product. One of those methods we learned was to thank someone for showing us the awesome new company and how proud we were to finally have made the decision to join. When all along - we were just spamming the readers of the forum because at the end of our "story" of course was our signature, which includes web address, etc. In hopes someone will "bite" and click through.

So - in your post - you must have made a typo - my keen mathematical eye caught the error, noticed your signature and once again remembered the "training" I was taught and believed you may have been taught the same.

Concerning Coastal - a keen travel purchaser could get all the products you sell for about $500 wholesale - if that! Coastal does nothing more than pay someone a great deal for that person selling average products for a great deal to those that don't know better. Just look at the commission structure - they pay out the majority of the sale. Now - that may be good for the rep - cause they are making a killing. I've never knocked Coastal - because at least their commission is upfront and known ahead of time, as well as, the price of their product(s) are known ahead of time and if someone wants to pay that much for so little - then all I can say is congrats to the salesperson for closing the sale and hooking another fish.

Good luck with what you do - and I mean that! Just keep both eyes open at all times.

Tom
    First off TOM! I don't skim message boards for prospects, I pay for ALL my leads through CUTTING EDGE MEDIA - I have a 9 person team dedicated to just Coastal Directors! Leads visit MY site, express an interest, by filling out a contact request!!!! I simply call them BACK! You are the one that has a PhD in Shady Ethics not me, so stop trying to lable me. You know nothing about me. But yet you ASSUME! and you know about that word, but if you don't: You make an ASS out of U & ME!
    Last edited by Jenadj2; 08-03-2006 at 08:36 PM.

Actually - you just made an ass out of only you.

Hopefully - you learned something. Have fun selling those over valued vacation certificates. BTW - check into www.myfreetravel.com - they have similar products that can be purchased for pennies on the dollar.

Jenadj2 Guest

Actually - you just made an ass out of only you.

Hopefully - you learned something. Have fun selling those over valued vacation certificates. BTW - check into www.myfreetravel.com - they have similar products that can be purchased for pennies on the dollar.
    why can you post YOUR link???!!?!?!? What is that about?

Jenadj2 Guest

P.S. that PER trip!!! It's not a LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP!!! shut up already ignorant "TOM"

you said:

Because - that is not MY link - I have no affiliation with them.

you said:

P.S. that PER trip!!! It's not a LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP!!! shut up already ignorant "TOM"

#1 - why call someone names - what are you 12 years old?

#2 - by CV only allowing you to take so many trips, or in essence only use so many certificates per year - it should be lifetime. That's how long it will take you to use all the over-priced certificates they sell you. Guess you haven't been in the travel business very long 'eh?

However - with your attitude and "skills" - I doubt you will be in the business very long. Grow Up!

Tom

you said:

Because - that is not MY link - I have no affiliation with them.

you said:

#1 - why call someone names - what are you 12 years old?

#2 - by CV only allowing you to take so many trips, or in essence only use so many certificates per year - it should be lifetime. That's how long it will take you to use all the over-priced certificates they sell you. Guess you haven't been in the travel business very long 'eh?

However - with your attitude and "skills" - I doubt you will be in the business very long. Grow Up!

Tom

No she's not 12 years. She just loves to brag talk and likes attention. And I'm gonna be brief about this. The problem I have with Coastal is: It's the same as the other Internet garbage work at home hype. They always want you to pay a grand or more to get in. Plus you're only workin commission. Who wants to do that!

Why pay for a job? She would probably do better at Timeshare selling vacations. :rolleyes: It's a bad business, but you don't have to pay to join.