+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 16 of 36

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    1,885

    Is HUMOR a god construct?

    ...or is it just another trap that will sent the heathens to an eternal, firey hell?


    :mxmas:


    "The one thing women don't want to find in their stockings on Christmas morning is their husband." ~ Joan Rivers

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    27,212

    Re: Is HUMOR a god construct?

    why is it called a construct!? what is being constructed!? constructed out of what!? : :crazy1: :cwm2:
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    1,885

    Re: Is HUMOR a god construct?

    Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    why is it called a construct!? what is being constructed!? constructed out of what!? : :crazy1: :cwm2:
    God knows.
    :mxmas:


    "The one thing women don't want to find in their stockings on Christmas morning is their husband." ~ Joan Rivers

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    27,212

    Re: Is HUMOR a god construct?

    i thought you said GOOD construct!? my bad.......but in any event, isn't a joke a truth revealed to it's hearer!? an ACCUSATION without felt consequences!? an auto cathartic event!? a willing confession of potential guilt!? i say potential because otherwise it wouldn't be funny!? :judges: :cwm2: :
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    1,885

    Re: Is HUMOR a god construct?

    Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    i thought you said GOOD construct!? my bad.......but in any event, isn't a joke a truth revealed to it's hearer!? an ACCUSATION without felt consequences!? an auto cathartic event!? a willing confession of potential guilt!? i say potential because otherwise it wouldn't be funny!? :judges: :cwm2: :
    Was this joke revealed to you? Did you get to the truth? lol

    :angel:
    :mxmas:


    "The one thing women don't want to find in their stockings on Christmas morning is their husband." ~ Joan Rivers

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    27,212

    Re: Is HUMOR a god construct?

    Quote Originally Posted by EvilZoe View Post
    Was this joke revealed to you? Did you get to the truth? lol

    :angel:
    i wasn't humored, i took the fall, i dont know you well enough, even with all the clues so far, that's my excuse and i'm stuck with it!? now what, i lost my expected reward!? i didn't pin anything down!? now i'm thinkin the riddler is my game!? and the mind device is the computer on the net!? : :crazy1: :
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    1,885

    Re: Is HUMOR a god construct?

    Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    i wasn't humored, i took the fall, i dont know you well enough, even with all the clues so far, that's my excuse and i'm stuck with it!? now what, i lost my expected reward!? i didn't pin anything down!? now i'm thinkin the riddler is my game!? and the mind device is the computer on the net!? : :crazy1: :
    You realize you'll burn in hell for that...lol
    :mxmas:


    "The one thing women don't want to find in their stockings on Christmas morning is their husband." ~ Joan Rivers

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    27,212

    Re: Is HUMOR a god construct?

    Quote Originally Posted by EvilZoe View Post
    You realize you'll burn in hell for that...lol
    CURSES..........just when i was starting to like/TRUST you!? :1crysad: :madgo: :
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    1,885

    Re: Is HUMOR a god construct?

    Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    CURSES..........just when i was starting to like/TRUST you!? :1crysad: :madgo: :

    Hey, I didn't do it! You know the rules. GODDIDIT!
    :mxmas:


    "The one thing women don't want to find in their stockings on Christmas morning is their husband." ~ Joan Rivers

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    27,212

    Re: Is HUMOR a god construct?

    Quote Originally Posted by EvilZoe View Post
    Hey, I didn't do it! You know the rules. GODDIDIT!
    THANKS!?....iknowhattodonow....REPENT/Michelob Ultra :sun_smiley: :smurf: :
    Last edited by lexx; 01-08-2012 at 01:45 AM.
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    27,212

    Re: Is HUMOR a god construct?

    by the by, if i may inquire, where/why did you come up with this topic!? : :freak3: :spin2: :smurf:
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    6,557

    Re: Is HUMOR a god construct?

    Quote Originally Posted by EvilZoe View Post
    ...or is it just another trap that will sent the heathens to an eternal, firey hell?


    I dont get the impression that gods get humour. It would be disrespect, mocking, and so you, your children, and anyone you know (wasnt that a line from a song?) would be for the chop.

    Happy days! Lets all sing some happy hymns!

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    6,557

    Re: Is HUMOR a god construct?

    "..I, you, and everyone we knew"
    Wang Chung, Dance Hall Days. Sounded familiar!

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    6,872

    Re: Is HUMOR a god construct?

    Quote Originally Posted by thistle View Post
    I dont get the impression that gods get humour. It would be disrespect, mocking, and so you, your children, and anyone you know (wasnt that a line from a song?) would be for the chop.

    Happy days! Lets all sing some happy hymns!
    To get serious about a silly subject, I think God has humor. It think that's what heaven is all about. I can't recall the verse from the gospels, but it says heaven will be like a party. I admit to having said the gospels don't represent the truth about Jesus, but there are verses that ring true.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    1,885

    Re: Is HUMOR a god construct?

    Actually, it WAS a sort of serious subject when I posted it but it was more fun to allow it to disintegrate into play.
    :mxmas:


    "The one thing women don't want to find in their stockings on Christmas morning is their husband." ~ Joan Rivers

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    27,212

    Re: Is HUMOR a god construct?

    Quote Originally Posted by EvilZoe View Post
    Actually, it WAS a sort of serious subject when I posted it but it was more fun to allow it to disintegrate into play.
    now it all makes sense, i went to hell in your place and saved your butt!? and no thanks to boot!? .......so what was the prompt to ask it!? what is your opinion!? what is another construct/author!? ........or.........nevermind.......:cwm14: : :judges:
    Last edited by lexx; 01-09-2012 at 01:20 AM.
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Similar Threads

  1. NASA Has Sense of Humor
    By Yawn... in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-19-2013, 12:34 PM
  2. A little humor
    By sojustask in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-23-2011, 05:52 PM
  3. Bail out humor...
    By sojustask in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-04-2008, 06:58 PM
  4. Political Humor
    By sojustask in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-01-2008, 06:52 AM
  5. Dark Humor
    By PaulM in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-10-2005, 09:10 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •