+ Reply to Thread

life force international?

I got a letter about life force international where they offer to pay for your mailing list and names and starting kit. they also have a website i found....is this bs? could anyone please help me out before i do something ill regret? thanks

Re: life force international?

it has been a while since I was a member of life force and the details of my past membership are blurred. yes, they paid me and paid me on time. it just wasn't a good fit for me.
    Pam

thanks for the info....will it be worth my time?

i too got one its worth a try since they only say send them $10 for shipping and handeling

It CAN be worth your time IF have time to devote to this.
    Most network ventures are okay, some are good and some are outstanding.
    I was not with lifeforce long enuf to say. But it will take time and money what ever company you work with. And it will take approx. 75, 100, 125 personally sponsored members in ANY network plan to make $5K/mo. on a consistant basis. No one told me this until I had mis-invested my time and $thousands. I'm sure there are many who will disagree with me about those numbers but this is the truth as I know it and no one can dispute that.
    So to answer your question, yes, it can be worth your time and I still am a networker. I see the big picture and plan on building myself a mini empire for me and to pass on to my kids. Go network marketing! Pam :)

Quote Originally Posted by gringoloco3131 View Post
    I got a letter about life force international where they offer to pay for your mailing list and names and starting kit. they also have a website i found....is this bs? could anyone please help me out before i do something ill regret? thanks
    Hi Everyone,
    I know this is an older thread but I just want to clarify for anyone reading the post TODAY....

In all fairness to the company and YOU as a consumer, I would like to clarify the facts in this thread.

Life Force International does not solicit business or customers in this manner. The company's products are marketed by independent distributors. Any correspondence of this nature came from an independent person, not the company itself.

I have been doing business with Life Force for over six years now and the only time I receive literature is in the box my products are shipped in as an existing customer, my monthly commission checks and a 1099 at the end of the year. And never ONCE in six years have I received anything like the letter mentioned in this person's experience.

Life Force International, as of 04/02/2009 4:10 MST, has an A+ rating with the San Diego Better Business Bureau. The direct link to that report is located here:

http://sandiego.bbb.org/WWWRoot/Repo...&firm=23000116

I hope that this information will help you in your research of Life Force International. If you have any further questions I can be reached directly on my cell at (removed contact information).

Respectfully,
    ~ Richard Bravo

Last edited by No_Moron_Here; 04-09-2009 at 11:19 PM. Reason: remove contact information

Richard Bravo
    Internet Marketing Mentor
    Author & Creator of:
    The Life Force International Mentor System