+ Reply to Thread

United Career Systems

Has anyone been involved with working w/United Career Systems? Its a biz that requires an upfront payment & then you will get training & thereafter get info on contacts to work on medical billing.

I spoke with a medical friend who said he was not comfortable with the idea yet I'd like to know if anyone has been involved with them and what your experience may have been.

Thank you

Re: United Career Systems

Quote Originally Posted by Chatworthy
    Has anyone been involved with working w/United Career Systems? Its a biz that requires an upfront payment & then you will get training & thereafter get info on contacts to work on medical billing.

I spoke with a medical friend who said he was not comfortable with the idea yet I'd like to know if anyone has been involved with them and what your experience may have been.

Thank you
    Just investigate - ask to see what training they are offering for the price they wish to charge you. Ask to SEE IT, not be told about it. Ask to see it. No-one in their right mind would buy something without seeing in advance what it is they are getting.

If they can't or won't let you see it - don't buy it. Pretty simple.

If you wish to get a comparison on training - go ask any HMO or big doctors office how much training they requeire before they will let someone near the business.

Re: United Career Systems

:mad: Well i will tell you this. I am one that did it. I went through there training and it is very missleading. I was under the impression that they would help find work and had a doctor database. Well they do,, but it hasn't been updated since 2004. After you finish there tests you have another section to learn then after that test you have another. After you complete all your tests you find out that they don't even certify you. You get certificates from the tests taken from Medicare. The other misleading part is they tell you it takes you only 30 to 60 hours to complete and it takes longer than that believe me. I have been just finished this past 2 mos and it took me 5 mos to finish. 2 mos has been wrapped up in moving and needed a new computer. Now that i finished and got licensed and am able to work now, I can't find a doctor. There clearing house isn't as sufficient as they claim. And you have to wait up to a week for there support team to email you back again. It has been one big mess and am wandering if it is too late for me to get money back. Been quit a while since i started and have been involved with an accident so looking at about 10 mos all together in this thing......
    I was one that found out too late. Do not get involved with this company. Go to centers for medicare or gov.com, check it out with the BBB. When i first started this i was new to the internet and well quit nieve. Hope this helped.