+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 16 of 42

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    3,826

    retarded 25% vote for Ron Paul

    The 25 percent of Iowans who voted for Paul must be the special needs catagory of people.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    1,885

    Re: retarded 25% vote for Ron Paul

    Or they aren't as informed about politics and the candidates as they could be.

    That doesn't mean they ride the short bus, however. It just makes them lazy.
    :mxmas:


    "The one thing women don't want to find in their stockings on Christmas morning is their husband." ~ Joan Rivers

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    5,324

    Re: retarded 25% vote for Ron Paul

    Or they are just as / better informed but happen to have a different opinion about the direction they would like to see the country headed.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    1,885

    Re: retarded 25% vote for Ron Paul

    Quote Originally Posted by kazza View Post
    Or they are just as / better informed but happen to have a different opinion about the direction they would like to see the country headed.

    I suppose you could be correct but that rather frightens me a bit that anyone could support that many of his ideals.

    Mind you, there are a couple I could fully get behind myself, but there are many more that are complete dealbreakers for me.
    :mxmas:


    "The one thing women don't want to find in their stockings on Christmas morning is their husband." ~ Joan Rivers

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    914

    Re: retarded 25% vote for Ron Paul

    Quote Originally Posted by danrush1966 View Post
    The 25 percent of Iowans who voted for Paul must be the special needs catagory of people.
    How charming of you to say so. How, well; liberal. How vile. How morbidly stupid,but you are a liberal right? Figures.

    I understand why people supported Paul. They wanted shut of big government and overseas commitments. Makes sense to me, not that I'd vote for Paul, but he had some points and it got him some votes. It is the system.

    Now, what else do you not understand?

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    1,885

    Re: retarded 25% vote for Ron Paul

    Quote Originally Posted by Logjam View Post
    How charming of you to say so. How, well; liberal. How vile. How morbidly stupid,but you are a liberal right? Figures.

    I understand why people supported Paul. They wanted shut of big government and overseas commitments. Makes sense to me, not that I'd vote for Paul, but he had some points and it got him some votes. It is the system.

    Now, what else do you not understand?
    To be fair, I've heard as many conservatives speak poorly of Ron Paul as I've heard liberals do the same.

    Not to mention that I've (fortunately? unfortunately?) developed the habit of completely disregarding anything said after someone begins their response with anything derogatory about a supposed group of people who believe differently than that person does, i.e. "Libs" "Baggers" "Lefties" "Righties", etc.

    It usually indicates that the person writing the response isn't interested in any real discussion of a meaningful sort and will automatically apply a (usually inaccurate) blanket generalization to the person(s) he is addressing or referring to.

    It's a shame, really. We're all part of the same country and want it to succeed. Part of the same 'family', if you will.

    But you know what they say, a house divided against itself cannot stand.
    :mxmas:


    "The one thing women don't want to find in their stockings on Christmas morning is their husband." ~ Joan Rivers

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    5,324

    Re: retarded 25% vote for Ron Paul

    Quote Originally Posted by Logjam View Post
    How charming of you to say so. How, well; liberal. How vile. How morbidly stupid,but you are a liberal right? Figures.
    HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    914

    Re: retarded 25% vote for Ron Paul

    Quote Originally Posted by EvilZoe View Post
    To be fair, I've heard as many conservatives speak poorly of Ron Paul as I've heard liberals do the same.

    Not to mention that I've (fortunately? unfortunately?) developed the habit of completely disregarding anything said after someone begins their response with anything derogatory about a supposed group of people who believe differently than that person does, i.e. "Libs" "Baggers" "Lefties" "Righties", etc.

    It usually indicates that the person writing the response isn't interested in any real discussion of a meaningful sort and will automatically apply a (usually inaccurate) blanket generalization to the person(s) he is addressing or referring to.

    It's a shame, really. We're all part of the same country and want it to succeed. Part of the same 'family', if you will.

    But you know what they say, a house divided against itself cannot stand.
    Great post! And thank you.

    Paul will not go very far, and this is probably his "high water mark". Not that he is evil. I don't like his foreign policy platform. But a lot of the small government stuff is okay.

    What kind of government do we need? I think we pretty much all agree that we need an admistration that supports small business and puts aside obstacles to our successes. We need to be strong overseas but not overbaring. We cannot allow ourselves to be dictated to by foreign powers who do not like us. China needs to be curtailed. China is not our friend.

    But we are all about baseball and apple pie. We admire Aba Lincoln and George Washington. We are glad that slavery was ended and that we spread prosperity across our nation.

    We love our freedoms. And we will fight for them.

    Do we disagtree? Sure and so it should be. Free people often disagree, it is after all, the nature of freedom.

  9. #9
    Yawn...'s Avatar
    Yawn... is offline I ain't got time for pedantic Ghandi type internet nerds
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    6,289

    Re: retarded 25% vote for Ron Paul

    Quote Originally Posted by Logjam View Post
    How charming of you to say so. How, well; liberal. How vile. How morbidly stupid,but you are a liberal right? Figures.

    I understand why people supported Paul. They wanted shut of big government and overseas commitments. Makes sense to me, not that I'd vote for Paul, but he had some points and it got him some votes. It is the system.

    Now, what else do you not understand?
    Danrush1966 is a LIBERAL !!!!!!!

    Well me running.....

    Seriously, LOGJAM... YOU ARE KILLING ME !!!!!

    (tears of laughter......)

    what else do you not understand?
    Oh god....

    Dude, what ever your on I want some........

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    914

    Re: retarded 25% vote for Ron Paul

    Quote Originally Posted by kazza View Post
    HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Brilliant (I need more charactors.) so I say again: Brilliant.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    1,885

    Re: retarded 25% vote for Ron Paul

    Quote Originally Posted by Logjam View Post
    Brilliant (I need more charactors.) so I say again: Brilliant.

    Yeah, what is up with that minimum character thing here? It's annoying....lol
    :mxmas:


    "The one thing women don't want to find in their stockings on Christmas morning is their husband." ~ Joan Rivers

  12. #12
    Yawn...'s Avatar
    Yawn... is offline I ain't got time for pedantic Ghandi type internet nerds
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    6,289

    Re: retarded 25% vote for Ron Paul

    Quote Originally Posted by EvilZoe View Post
    Yeah, what is up with that minimum character thing here? It's annoying....lol
    I don't know what you folks think....

    But Logjam is the best entertainment that come around here in a long time.

  13. #13

    Re: retarded 25% vote for Ron Paul

    Top CIA Terror Expert Endorses Ron Paul in GOP Race


    http://www.thenewamerican.com/usnews...ul-in-gop-race

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    1,885

    Re: retarded 25% vote for Ron Paul

    I'm afraid I'll likely not be all that entertaining.

    I'm generally fairly polite (although the occasional bit of snark isn't beneath me if I think it will get a laugh) and I abuse puns atrociously.

    I also don't suffer fools gladly and will cease engaging with them if I'm no longer having fun. I just don't have the patience these days.
    :mxmas:


    "The one thing women don't want to find in their stockings on Christmas morning is their husband." ~ Joan Rivers

  15. #15
    Yawn...'s Avatar
    Yawn... is offline I ain't got time for pedantic Ghandi type internet nerds
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    6,289

    Re: retarded 25% vote for Ron Paul

    Quote Originally Posted by EvilZoe View Post
    I'm afraid I'll likely not be all that entertaining.

    I'm generally fairly polite (although the occasional bit of snark isn't beneath me if I think it will get a laugh) and I abuse puns atrociously.

    I also don't suffer fools gladly and will cease engaging with them if I'm no longer having fun. I just don't have the patience these days.
    Oh, you are doing great.

    You post reasonable and thoughtful opinions.

    Then the wackos take the bait and run with it.

    It's fun confusing them with logic, humor and data...

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    914

    Re: retarded 25% vote for Ron Paul

    Quote Originally Posted by Yawn... View Post
    Danrush1966 is a LIBERAL !!!!!!!

    Well me running.....

    Seriously, LOGJAM... YOU ARE KILLING ME !!!!!

    (tears of laughter......)



    Oh god....

    Dude, what ever your on I want some........
    I think one's intelligence is indirectly related to the amount of profanity he uses. Using that scale, you sir; are not all that bright. Why then should I respond?

Similar Threads

  1. Al Qaeda Is Retarded
    By Administrator in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-05-2014, 09:23 AM
  2. RAND PAUL wins CPAC STRAW vote
    By lexx in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-16-2013, 11:03 PM
  3. Muslims Vote For Ron Paul - www.muslimsvoteronpaul
    By Solve et Coagula in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-22-2007, 10:49 AM
  4. Please Vote for Ron Paul
    By aegist in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 07-22-2007, 06:44 AM
  5. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-24-2007, 01:46 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •