+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Grants?

Grants?

http://www.grantsecretsrevealed.com/
    looks like a free trial offer. i have no idea about this place though. nada. i searched here, nothing.

anyone know anything about these grant things? i always remember that guy in the yellow/black question mark suit holding a book and saying something about money from the government... kinda turned me off to the idea. (lesko?)

anyway. what do you think? legit? anyone try these things?

the offer looks ok. get a cd, and 14 days on a site before charges or something like that
    recieved--
    nt Dell PDA
    nt $2000

completed--
    br $1000 (waiting)

If you found my advice useful, why not make a donation? PM me for my email address for paypal. Anything helps get me through college!

Re: Grants?

Quote Originally Posted by wjs
    http://www.grantsecretsrevealed.com/
    looks like a free trial offer. i have no idea about this place though. nada. i searched here, nothing.

anyone know anything about these grant things? i always remember that guy in the yellow/black question mark suit holding a book and saying something about money from the government... kinda turned me off to the idea. (lesko?)

anyway. what do you think? legit? anyone try these things?

the offer looks ok. get a cd, and 14 days on a site before charges or something like that
    Never seen the site, but I guess for only $2.97 it might be worth checking out. $2.97 S&H for the CD; 14 days trial to the website; $29.95/month thereafter if not cancelled. They offer a 90-days money back guarantee in their t.erms. What's that pertain to? The software before it was free? Other stuff you can buy at their website?

Ahhh, Matthew Lesko! His suit is cheesy, so are the commercials, but his books are on the up and up. He basically translates the long-winded and often confusing legal/legislative mumbo-mumbo of Federal benefits and grant programs into layman's t.erms. Federal grant info is actually free on the web at:

http://www.firstgov.gov
    http://www.firstgov.gov/Citizen/Topics/Benefits.shtml
    Received:
    $50 Target Card - 1/1
    $50 VISA Card - 1/1
    $50 VISA Card - 1/1
    $100 VISA Card - 1/1
    $100 VISA Card - 2/2
    Canon Camera - 2/2
    iPod 4GB Nano - 3/3
    $500 MasterCard - 6/6
    42" Plasma TV - 18/18
    $2000 VISA Card - 18/18
    iPod Shuffle - ipodsweepstakes

Delivery Pending:
    None

In Progress:
    $250 VISA - 3/3 STILL! Since July '06

Problem with "free grant" promises is that they are only a hook. Website will sell your information to scammers and you will get tons of phone calls from them. Thats how "free grant" websites make their money.

I am also pretty sure that their offer is also worthless. They will give you directory of all possible grants and phones to call information about them. Thats all.

Thanks. I'd rather look through the federal stuff anyway I guess. Esp. if the often sell info...
    recieved--
    nt Dell PDA
    nt $2000

completed--
    br $1000 (waiting)

If you found my advice useful, why not make a donation? PM me for my email address for paypal. Anything helps get me through college!