+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

GOP: Vote For Us To Start More Bloody Wars & Chaos

Hahaha.. It's the small government bunch at it again.

They're doing their sidewalk act as usual for "small" government.

They want to eliminate health care, education, environmental regulations, work place safety, food safety, disease control and let our infrastructure decay to dust.

And let's not forget one of their favorite platforms: Ignore and bury our heads up our asses in the face of catastrophic climactic changes which are making the weather go haywire on a global scale.

Why? It's so there will be enough cash for their favorite "small" government program: Another Trillion Dollar War.

Romney, Santorum Warn Voters on Iran
    http://blogs.wsj.com/washwire/2012/0...oters-on-iran/

ATLANTIC, Iowa—Two Republican presidential hopefuls warned voters about the threat the nation faces from Iran on Sunday, criticizing President Barack Obama’s stance as too conciliatory.

During a campaign stop at a crowded diner here Sunday, former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney cited the Iran nuclear agency’s announcement today that its scientists had developed a nuclear fuel rod, an important step in its nuclear program. “We learned today that…Iran has developed a nuclear rod, they say for the purposes of their power system. But, of course, it’s also a device which can be transformed into nuclear weaponry,” Mr. Romney said.

He criticized Mr. Obama for not employing stricter sanctions against the country.

“I want to make sure that the people of this nation understand that he failed us not only here at home, he’s failed us in dealing with the greatest threat we face, which comes from Iran.”

Earlier in the day, former Sen. Rick Santorum, who is surging in polls here, said that as president he would bomb Iran’s nuclear facilities if Tehran didn’t open them to international inspectors.

“You can’t go out and say, ‘This is what I’m for,’ and then do nothing,” Mr. Santorum said during an appearance on NBC’s “Meet the Press.” “You become a paper tiger.”

Last edited by dchristie; 01-03-2012 at 10:45 AM.
    "The best case against democracy is a five minute conversation with the average voter"
    -- Winston Churchill

Re: GOP: Vote For Us To Start More Bloody Wars & C

Quote Originally Posted by dchristie View Post
    [B]Hahaha.. It's the small government bunch at it again.
    I love those "small government guys".

What should we do about the Iranians shutting off the Persian Gulf? Obama, the Great and Powerless is doing nothing. He doesn't care. He wants a smaller less powerful America. Lots of Liberals do.

Obama will be defeated and his nightmare of an adminstration will be over....finally. I will suffer PTS however. Can I get some free money because of my suffering? I'll need it.

Quote Originally Posted by Gazza. View Post
    Iran is playing you like a fiddle.

They must be rolling around in stitches with tears in their eyes at the US reaction to their empty threats.

You people are so gullible!

You mean our response where we said... "Business as usual"?

Yeah... Oh they sure got us!
    :cwm2:
    "I have never understood why it is considered "greed" to keep the money you've earned, but not greed to want to take somebody else's money"

- Thomas Sowell
    http://www.tsowell.com/

Sharky is offline Right Might over Right Wrong(J. Swift) late 1600's

War is already on the table.
    Laws are also in place for whoever becomes President to put you away when you protest them starting a draft cause American's True American's are sick and tired of the blood sacrifice made and still being made for what reason?
    The only true reason we have a Volunteer Army at this point in time is do to the fact there are no job's.
    American Empire is falling apart inside and out.
    No one seems to care about the Homeland except Homeland Security keeping it safe from anyone who wishes to regain their Constitutional Rights (4th)
    I wrote a thread awhile back called American Fascism. It was 2 years back. We have now come to where a President and the Military once they have suspicion can take you away. Where TSA is on the Highway's.
    Where you'll soon need to carry a Passport around for ID, that's next.
    This America was never really free. Corporations have kept the Wars going and Iran is just another way they feel they can profit.
    Abbadon that no good evil angel of death has taken hold of most of humanities mindset, even one who claim Christianity and all believe we can have what we wish if we give enough of a Blood Sacrifice.
    Sick and tired of War's.
    But majority rules and War it is.
    Iran then who?
    It's not going to be a pretty little Shock and Awe it's going to be a horrific one and we to will get a backlash big time. There are sleepers in the wings and they got all the time till activated. Then all you war mongers will see this land on fire from within. These Terror groups are not as stupid as some of you think.
    Do be fooled by the Big Boy's of War. :1crysad:

Quote Originally Posted by Gazza. View Post
    Iran is playing you like a fiddle.

They must be rolling around in stitches with tears in their eyes at the US reaction to their empty threats.

You people are so gullible!

Re-read your post. It says nothing. Innuendo, tricky and to the point what?

So typically vapid.

Will you please say something on point so we can discuss?

When we use business as usual attitude in directly harms the state and its structure.

Oh now there is nothing to fear. The war party is firmly in control of this administration and more than likely the next administration to come.

Obama foreign policy has not swayed from Bush's. It's actually worse which is hard to believe.

Quote Originally Posted by Logjam View Post
    I love those "small government guys".

What should we do about the Iranians shutting off the Persian Gulf? Obama, the Great and Powerless is doing nothing. He doesn't care. He wants a smaller less powerful America. Lots of Liberals do.

Obama will be defeated and his nightmare of an adminstration will be over....finally. I will suffer PTS however. Can I get some free money because of my suffering? I'll need it.
    Well.. You know what numbnuts?

Maybe a more realistic and mature perspective on how Great and Powerful you are would be a healthy thing, for a change - not only for the PTS - but for the wallets and wellbeing of everybody else.

I'm sick and tired of seriously disturbed scumbags who think we have to go around the World running our ing agenda up everybody's ass. Otherwise, we're not maintaining the power image to which your paranoid and narcissistic psyche has attached itself.

Call it liberal or any other simple minded Limbaughism and label you want. That says it all about you.

Let me help you with something that people are supposed to learn by the time they're 6 years old. For some reason, these essential developmental skills have been ignored in this country and have resulted in a dangerous class of vicious, psychotic and violent freaks who think of themselves as "conservatives".

If you want others to work with you, it's done more efficiently and far more economically through diplomacy and example - not threats, bullying and getting into bed with Racist Colonialist Criminals .

Maybe it would be a better idea for you to deal directly with your own serious character defects and leave other countries on the planet alone.

If it weren't for your kind of "greatness" , we wouldn't have to worry about what Iran is going to do.

Last edited by dchristie; 01-06-2012 at 07:35 AM.
    "The best case against democracy is a five minute conversation with the average voter"
    -- Winston Churchill

Well.. You know what numbnuts?

Maybe a more realistic and mature perspective on how Great and Powerful you are would be a healthy thing, for a change - not only for the PTS - but for the wallets and wellbeing of everybody else.

I'm sick and tired of seriously disturbed sbeepbags who think we have to go around the World running our beeping agenda up everybody's ass. Otherwise, we're not maintaining the power image to which your paranoid and narcissistic psyche has attached itself.

Call it liberal or any other simple minded Limbaughism and label you want. That says it all about you.

Let me help you with something that people are supposed to learn by the time they're 6 years old. For some reason, these essential developmental skills have been ignored in this country and have resulted in a dangerous class of vicious, psychotic and violent freaks who think of themselves as "conservatives".

If you want others to work with you, it's done more efficiently and far more economically through diplomacy and example - not threats, bullying and getting into bed with Racist Colonialist Criminals .

Maybe it would be a better idea for you to deal directly with your own serious character defects and leave other countries on the planet alone.

If it weren't for your kind of "greatness" , we wouldn't have to worry about what Iran is going to do.

Being insulting on a computer to someone is one of the most severe forms of cowardice.

I am still wondering how a weaker US makes us somehow safer.

Say, dchristie; does it give you a thrill down your leg when you issue personal attacks on this site? With any luck you will outgrow it.

Being insulting on a computer to someone is one of the most severe forms of cowardice.

*ahem* You would know....lol
    :mxmas:

"The one thing women don't want to find in their stockings on Christmas morning is their husband." ~ Joan Rivers

I am still wondering how a weaker US makes us somehow safer.

Say, dchristie; does it give you a thrill down your leg when you issue personal attacks on this site? With any luck you will outgrow it.
    What's with the stick up your ass? Ron Paul says 900 bases in 130 countries. “Fighter jock” like you probably knows all that. We can argue endlessly about the accuracy of the numbers to avoid the issue if you like. But the point? What's wrong with it? Simple. Can't afford both actual global indefinite on the ground presence and global instant strike capability. The military/industrial complex and its resultant gravy train has become a sacred cow just as Ike warned us about. You may recall him; he was a republican back when republicans really were conservatives. War should be about national defense, not protecting corporate interests. I would worry about it, nothing will be done. The only cuts any american ever supports is someone else’s and no senator or congressman will ever go back to his constituents and tell them government contract jobs or military expenditures within the area he/she represents are getting cut. This is all just more jibberish placating talk that will never go anywhere.
    Yeah, but hey, we're white!
    Romney/Ryan Campaign 2012

Quote Originally Posted by Assjam View Post

Originally Posted by Logjam

A stripped-down and leaner US isn't a weaker US.

No one disagrees that there is an ENORMOUS amount of bloat in the defense budget. No one who actually knows anything about it, that is, especially those who have been IN it.
    :mxmas:

"The one thing women don't want to find in their stockings on Christmas morning is their husband." ~ Joan Rivers

Quote Originally Posted by EvilZoe View Post
    A stripped-down and leaner US isn't a weaker US.

No one disagrees that there is an ENORMOUS amount of bloat in the defense budget. No one who actually knows anything about it, that is, especially those who have been IN it.
    "Defense" spending has ballooned exponentially since 9/11 and much of it is completely out of sight with no ability to audit it.

http://motherjones.com/politics/2009...defense-budget

And Obama has been "down" with it as the kids say. "Neither" party is going to go up against this.

Quote Originally Posted by willyjoe View Post
    "Defense" spending has ballooned exponentially since 9/11 and much of it is completely out of sight with no ability to audit it.

http://motherjones.com/politics/2009...defense-budget

And Obama has been "down" with it as the kids say. "Neither" party is going to go up against this.
    Did you people ever think he is "Down" with it is because once he got in office he seen first hand the dangers we face in this world?? Not only us but others as well?

I mean, why else would he keep these policies in place? He is now in the know. Maybe, just maybe (I know its a stretch here) he is privy to just a tad bit more inside information than you are???

Did you ever stop and think he may have had an "oh shit" moment???

I want a strong military... Always will. You people can complain all you want, come up with add conspiracy theories or whatever makes you feel better. I sleep better knowing at least we have a boat load of money keeping our Forces strong.
    "I have never understood why it is considered "greed" to keep the money you've earned, but not greed to want to take somebody else's money"

- Thomas Sowell
    http://www.tsowell.com/