+ Reply to Thread

Elections are rigged electronically.

What if, just what if your vote, either by design or by program is automatically registered as having voted for the other candidate? You press democrat and behind the software republican is counted.
    Can this really happen in the United States? You decide.

Once I thought I was wrong but I was mistaken.:yelcutelaughA:

Re: Elections are rigged electronically.

And the last here.

This happened during the 2004 elections and all across the country. In 2008 more evidence of voter fraud and coercion became evident with actions by Black Panthers and ACORN.
    Do you feel any better when information such as this arises:

With our president signing the NDAA which removes all of your constitutional rights, how do you think the next election will be handled?
    OV member Chewy Bees raises some very good thoughts regarding our US Constitution and there are things to be considered:
    Reply by ChewyBees 16 hours ago
    I want everyone reading this to stop and think for a moment where, and when, they actually contracted with the constitution as their supreme law? Is your signature on the document declaring it as a bona fide contract between your living breathing form and another entity called government, existing only under full disclosure? Do you have a public swearing between parties, or a sworn affidavit proclaiming your loyalty to the principles outlined in the document? And even if you did have proof of your side of that contract, can you identify the other parties you are contracting with? Can you contract with a thing that is corporate (corpus, dead) and has no life or soul other than some group of men telling you that it is?
    Are you held to account to the freedoms, and the restrictions, of the constitution because you were born on a piece of land on the planet earth that some group of men, long dead, claimed to be 'their' land and then went on to make an imaginary map to encapsulate it? If that is the case, then how different is it for a man to be born onto a plantation and therefore the claimed property of the plantation owners?
    Where in the world did any of us get sold on the idea that a flag, a song, a pledge and a document written by dead men, men that never signed it themselves or publicly contracted with it, is a writ of divine authority over our sovereign souls? The proof is in the pudding! All of these frauds in $10000 suits standing behind the teleprompter are the greatest of salesmen. Their number one job is to keep you believing that you are indebted to their system and their number one tool is fear. While the constitution itself may be presented as positive law, every single Federal government law on the books from day one is a negative law, a generator of fear, and is not only an egregious violation of the Bill of Rights of the constitution, but also a complete violation of natural and God-given rights.
    There is nothing even close to a democratic system, or a representative government in America. If you believe that a stranger that you have never met, nor ever could outside of phony handshake and a slick smile, is re-presentative of your heart, mind, and soul, then you are exactly where you are programmed to be. You not only do not know the law, you are not allowed to know the law, unless you are a lawyer, and in that instance you interpret the law as you are told or you will be put into the very jails you profit from.
    All law in this Federal government is written in legalese. Legalese is a language that reads remarkably similar to the common tongue (e.g. English) but has words that carry meanings completely contrary to the common definitions. This means that the government that expects your ultimate sacrifice and devotion also has 10s of millions of laws written in alien language that they hold over you. They can write any law they want, and as long as you agree that it is binding to your life force, their laws hold ultimate and supreme power. This is the only power any of their laws have: your agreement under their clearly stated presumption that you are their dog and they are your master.
    How long will you allow strangers with zero factual jurisdiction to claim divine authority over your life? If they sign some bogus bullshit tomorrow claiming your daughters as concubines for their demonic pedophile ring, are you going to dress up little suzy in her best dress and wave goodbye, knowing it's all for the good of some fictional fatherland? Do you for one instant believe that cannot happen?! Read a history book if you do, before those too are rewritten again to serve the masters of presumption.
    Not one Federal law has your signature or any proof of contract with you attached to it. I know this because if one person had that contractual bond then the rest of the people would be outside of that contract. By providing the presumption of contract, and by the people believing in that, and by writing law in nebulous language, they can pretty much do whatever the hell they please. As long as you agree with their unbridled authority over you, you are their jailhouse bitch and you've got little purpose in the game outside of being a thing they can use.
    I opened with the constitution because in truth it is not binding contract. In a binding contract, all parties must be clearly identified. The terms of contract must be presented in full, and may not be altered without express and complete consent of all parties. If any terms of the contract are violated then the contract is voided. All parties must be in agreement, and that agreement must be by physical mark or sworn oath before witnesses. A contract is not binding if it is forced upon any party under coercion or intimidation. Only people can contract with people, fictional entities like organizations, corporations and governments have no life force and therefore are fictional constructs of imagination. Not one person ever has been in or under contract with the constitution, including the men that drafted the document. Because of that, it's entire scope of authority is presumptive, and can only exist if men allow that presumption to hold them. But as stated in the Declaration of Independence, men at any time can deny that presumption and tell that government to start packing.
    If there is no binding contract with the constitution, then there is surely zero binding contract with any Federal law, since the constitution is the foundation of their trickery in the first place. If you served this government in battle, or have believed it to be what it's glossed over as, then I'm sorry. All I want to do here is encourage you to place yourself, and all life forms, first and foremost over fictional entities. If you have a flagpole in your yard or business, you should design another flag, representative of you, and fly it directly above the American flag, since that is the only factual relationship that should and can exist. Anything else is a fictional corporate entity holding you in bondage for as long as you agree to it.
    Once I thought I was wrong but I was mistaken.:yelcutelaughA:

I'm truly not intending any offense here, but it's extremely difficult to read a wall of text such as yours and it will make most people unlikely to attempt it.

Break it up into a few paragraphs or people will be posting tl:dr.
    :mxmas:

"The one thing women don't want to find in their stockings on Christmas morning is their husband." ~ Joan Rivers

Quote Originally Posted by EvilZoe View Post
    I'm truly not intending any offense here, but it's extremely difficult to read a wall of text such as yours and it will make most people unlikely to attempt it.

Break it up into a few paragraphs or people will be posting tl:dr.
    Yeah youre right but for some reason we cannot edit our work anymore. Time to find other forums to visit rather.

Really? I've been able to edit my posts.

Perhaps there is a time limit thing?
    :mxmas:

"The one thing women don't want to find in their stockings on Christmas morning is their husband." ~ Joan Rivers

There was a time when this site had a time window of 1 hour in which you could edit or delete your post. After that... you were out of luck... your post stood on it's own merit. Personally, I liked it. It made sure you really wanted to post whatever you were posting.
    Now, I believe, the time window is 24 hours.