+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 20 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

ATTN: MLM HATERS, What Should We Do?

I want to say that ChrisDoyle's signature Nailed it about a lot of people out there and for sure on this website.

Here is his signature:

"H.A.T.E.R.S= HAVING ANGER TOWARDS EVERYONE REACHING SUCCESS"

I have learn more about this with the different mlm businesses I have been in. At first I thought it was me.

Then I said it was the price of the mlm products. So I left another mlm business.

Now I am in a mlm business that has the right price. So when I went out offering it, I had a person who like what I was offering him, but he ask me "What do you get out of it?".

In other words, we have a LOT of people in this world that are negative about this world.

My dad is one of them. I had a sports car that kept getting stuck in the snow.

So I bought a used 4 wheel drive truck for the winter. I thought my dad would say, good idea.

No, he said your truck will slip on the ice.

No matter what you do or say to people like my dad, they will dig up something to turn it to a negative.

Now this topic is for all you mlm haters. What should we be doing to try to make some extra income to pay for our bills that keeps going up and our pay keeps going down??

It is easy for you haters to dig up negative things for anything we post on here.

NOW HERE IS YOUR CHANCE TO TELL ALL OF US WHAT WE SHOULD BE DOING. WHAT SHOULD WE BE DOING?

I do work a 40 hour week job, if you bring that up. But my job and other jobs keeps taking from us to save them money.

Also they let people go that has a lot of time to replace them with people that they pay less an hour to do the same thing. Will I be next?

I look at a mlm setup away that the rich is giving back to us with a product we ALREADY buy.

In other words, people are supporting one another by buying the same product together.

Right now, people feel they have to shop at their local stores. By doing this, we are just making the rich even richer.

All you mlm haters, share to us what we should be doing when we are stuck at home with no job or just needs a little income to get by.
    Last edited by idmember; 01-02-2012 at 06:20 PM.
    Tony Johnson
    As of 2-19-12, I am not a rep in a mlm business. I am looking for people who would be willing to come TOGETHER to find a mlm product that is worth using TOGETHER at the right price.

Re: ATTN: MLM HATERS, What Should We Do?

wanted to get in before the meltdown..........
    Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Quote Originally Posted by Joecool44 View Post
    What am I hiding? My true identity and I've been quite successful at it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Joecool44 View Post
    I'm not hiding my identity.

I didn't read a single word of that rant because it probably has been said before.

MLM should just close up shop and stop pestering hard working
    people with their $200 sign-ups application.
    __________________________________________________ ____
    MLMer admits it is ok to break family bonds and tear at its fabric in order to pursue "success." [Is this what you want from your business?]

CoolGrey: [Son concerned with is parents choice to join Amway] After one last heated argument with my mom, I have been kicked out for "being too negative" and "bringing so much negativity home" (just got home from college)

ChrisDoyle: I have to be honest I'm with your parents on this one.

What should you do?

Focus on acquiring customers first and foremost.
    There should be strict requirements on recruitment so it doesn't turn into the primary business.

Quote Originally Posted by idmember View Post
    "H.A.T.E.R.S= HAVING ANGER TOWARDS EVERYONE REACHING SUCCESS"
    Once again - the levels of stupidity in here know no bounds... Are you so stupid, that you think people really hate successful people? Is that really the koolaid your trying to sell us today>

How far can you really spin crap?

Quote Originally Posted by iamwil View Post
    Do companies really have $200 sign up fees today??

Even if they do, they usually have cheaper options, for example:

Basic starter pack $30
    Starter pack A (including heavily discounted products) $100
    Starter pack B (including heavily discounted products) $200

and so on.
    "People are not interested in your product or your business; they are interested in solving their own problems." -- James Dillehay, Entrepreneur and Author

The question of this thread is basically "What should we do for income if not MLM?"

I could answer that with another question. What should we do for income if not drug dealing?

I guess my point is that MLM is not the only alternative out there. It's not like it's either do MLM or go hungry. If not MLM, do ANYTHING else. Start your own business (a real one). Invent something. Go back to school. Play lotto. Deal drugs. Who cares? There are plenty of options besides MLM!

Also, you don't normally profit from MLM, only lose money. It's not good for suplementing your income when all it does is detract from your income. Especially MLMs that have $200 or even $500 sign up fees.
    There is not one woman on this planet capable of finishing an entire can of soda.

Quote Originally Posted by needs2stop View Post
    The question of this thread is basically "What should we do for income if not MLM?"

I could answer that with another question. What should we do for income if not drug dealing?

I guess my point is that MLM is not the only alternative out there. It's not like it's either do MLM or go hungry. If not MLM, do ANYTHING else. Start your own business (a real one). Invent something. Go back to school. Play lotto. Deal drugs. Who cares? There are plenty of options besides MLM!

Also, you don't normally profit from MLM, only lose money. It's not good for suplementing your income when all it does is detract from your income. Especially MLMs that have $200 or even $500 sign up fees.
    Another year, same reading/comprehension problems.
    The thread title isn't saying that MLM is the only option at all. There are other options, but how good are they? If they are another business, are they within the financial budget of the person looking; do they have the skills; will they have to go full time from the start; is there a good market for the products; etc.

You will profit (financially) from MLM if you learn the skills and apply them consistently over a period of time. Most people never do this, so why should they profit? MLM'ers are only paid for one thing...increasing product sales. If what they're doing, or not doing, is not producing these sales, why should they profit? If they were profiting from not producing product sales, that profit would have to come from people who were doing the right things. Is that fair?
    "People are not interested in your product or your business; they are interested in solving their own problems." -- James Dillehay, Entrepreneur and Author

"There are other options (to MLM), but how good are they?"

WHAT???

The options are as good as could reasonably be expected. Especially the ones that aren't scams or astronomically impossible to succeed at. There are as many alternatives that are better than MLM as there are those that are worse.

What you guys are really trying to get at is that there isn't really anything out there that is more accessible to the average person than is MLM. And in theory, if MLM worked the way it should, it would be by far the best option for most people. However, MLMs are primarily based around selling overpriced products that lack value, and focus more on illegal pyramid recruiting tactics rather than developing the quality of their business offering. And it is specifically for that reason that MLM is a very unsuitable business endeavor for most people.
    There is not one woman on this planet capable of finishing an entire can of soda.

"There are other options (to MLM), but how good are they?"

WHAT???

The options are as good as could reasonably be expected. Especially the ones that aren't scams or astronomically impossible to succeed at. There are as many alternatives that are better than MLM as there are those that are worse.

What you guys are really trying to get at is that there isn't really anything out there that is more accessible to the average person than is MLM. And in theory, if MLM worked the way it should, it would be by far the best option for most people. However, MLMs are primarily based around selling overpriced products that lack value, and focus more on illegal pyramid recruiting tactics rather than developing the quality of their business offering. And it is specifically for that reason that MLM is a very unsuitable business endeavor for most people.

Okay, I obviously didn't make my point simple enough for someone like you. Here's an example of an option for someone who is looking for a business:

A MacDonald's franchise needing an investment of $1,000,000 for a person who holds a job on minimum wage who has no assets or previous business skills. Would you say that this is a good option for this person?

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisDoyle View Post
    A MacDonald's franchise needing an investment of $1,000,000 for a person who holds a job on minimum wage who has no assets or previous business skills. Would you say that this is a good option for this person?
    Yes.... since that was a rhetorical question that you were asking just to set yourself up to then say how even a broke person can start his own business with only a $30 sign up fee...then yes, it's a great option.

Now, care to ask real questions or state your point without baiting people with stupid rhetorical questions?
    Last edited by needs2stop; 01-03-2012 at 10:48 AM.

Yes.... since that was a rhetorical question that you were asking just to set yourself up to then say how even a broke person can start his own business with only a $30 sign up fee. So yes, it's a great option.

Now, care to ask real questions or state your point without baiting people with stupid rhetorical questions?
    Right, so we agree (at least sensible people do) that its not a great option for this person. But this person wants to start a business, he's sick of working for someone else for minimum wage, but he's not qualified at anything and he doesn't have much capital, so what are his options? Not many. The capital we've dealt with, but what if he wants to start up as a self employed tradesman, that wouldn't take a lot of capital? No good, he's not qualified at anything and it would take years and probably money to learn.
    Lets look at a good MLM then.
    He could start for less than $50, so thats the capital sorted.
    He could start by finding a company with quality products of the type he's using already, for example personal care and household products, so he would be just transferring his monthly spend over.
    He could build the business while still keeping his job, so that he can still pay the mortgage and bills.
    He doesn't know what he's doing so he can go upline and find someone who does to teach him, for free, until he know what he's doing.
    He doesn't have to worry about product research and development, warehousing, paying employees etc, because the Home Office will deal with all that for the lifetime of his business.

An option? Definitely.

Even if they do, they usually have cheaper options,
    Vitamarks freedom pack was $1000?

How much is a wikaniko starter kit?

James R is offline I'm no crook...my upline told me to do it! User Rank

Basic starter pack $30
    Starter pack A (including heavily discounted products) $100
    Starter pack B (including heavily discounted products) $200
    What's the difference between Wikaniko's starter packs A and B?

Bigger discounts?
    Excited about Nopalea Cactus Juice? Learn how to make your own for FREE!
    Don't be another "$50 a bottle" sucker....best of all you know exaclty what's in it. Click HERE.

Here's a good one....
    "That's why I changed my 'story'".
    Where else can you find this nonsense besides here?

If someone is poor and has no education, then their options are extremely limited regardless. Again, drug dealing in this scenario would be just as profitable as MLM, and just as likely to succeed in the long run. Why focus on MLM specifically? It's still a bad choice. At least people want drugs and will pay for them. Nobody wants expenisive garbage MLM products. That's why it's a bad choice for nearly anyone, except scammers.

If someone is poor and has no education, then their options are extremely limited regardless. Again, drug dealing in this scenario would be just as profitable as MLM, and just as likely to succeed in the long run. Why focus on MLM specifically? It's still a bad choice. At least people want drugs and will pay for them. Nobody wants expenisive garbage MLM products. That's why it's a bad choice for nearly anyone, except scammers.
    You still on the liquor? New Years Eve is well and truly over.