+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Why world is going to become allies AGAINST the US

This is why 911 happened.

This bunch of brainwashed psychos call themselves soldiers while they kill women, children innocent civillians for sport in Irak.Whooping like indians in the street while they kill innocent people. Its sickening to watch this so brace yourself.

Fat cat companies like Haliburton take all the money their US government offers for rebuilding the country and they squander it. Even the psycho brainwashed soldiers shower in disease invested water that their goverments money was supposed to clean.

As the world sees this I can imagine the hatred they are going to feel for the US.
    The US governing bodies and Fat Cat companies are sighning the US DEATH WARRANT. They are ASKING for it.
    Last edited by eugene66; 01-01-2012 at 10:53 AM.

Re: Why world is going to become allies AGAINST th

But Eugene... you don't think 911 happened. You think it was a government conspiracy.

Have you suddenly changed your mind? No more controlled demolition? :crazy1:

Quote Originally Posted by Kelderek View Post
    But Eugene... you don't think 911 happened. You think it was a government conspiracy.

Exactly. It didn't happen the way they want the US people to believe. Now they are raping and humiliating and killing and plundering innocent civillians because their government managed to bullshit and brainwash a nation of people.

Again...watch the video you ignorant man. Then we may discuss things.

Yawn... is offline I ain't got time for pedantic Ghandi type internet nerds User Rank

Quote Originally Posted by Kelderek View Post

Jeeze Keldereck, it is all part of the government mind control experiment.

Get a clue.

Quote Originally Posted by Yawn... View Post
    Jeeze Keldereck, it is all part of the government mind control experiment.

Get a clue.
    I'll be damned... and Eugene is part of it? Who would have known! :spin2:

Quote Originally Posted by eugene66 View Post
    Exactly. It didn't happen the way they want the US people to believe. Now they are raping and humiliating and killing and plundering innocent civillians because their government managed to bullshit and brainwash a nation of people.

Again...watch the video you ignorant man. Then we may discuss things.
    And the absolute proof for this particular conspiracy theory, like every other conspiracy eugene believes in, is A FUCKING YOUTUBE VID!

Who made this video?

Massimo Mazzucco (born 20 July 1954 in Turin) is an Italian filmmaker who is known for producing documentary films such as The New American Century and Cancer -The Forbidden Cures. Mazzucco is also the editor of luogocomune.net, an Italian news site known especially for discussing conspiracy theories regarding the September 11 WTC attacks.

Then again ... maybe Im being too cynical about eugenes belief system, the "its-on-youtube-it-MUST-be-true" system.

lets try this way of finding the "truth". Lets pick a topic. Say ... how to make a million dollars!

Lets check youtube ... I mean, if theres a video on there claiming to tell me how to make a million, it MUST be true. Right?

Wow!!! Look at this!!!

I'm so excited! Wait ... he the vid just tells me to go to his site.

Oh. He seems to be an affiliate for some other guy. But Im not a negative sort, Im like eugene, I believe!! Lets see where his link takes me ...

WOW!! Only $599.99, on sale! For all this guys knowledge! I'm getting my credit card now ... I mean ... it cant just be someone trying to sell some shit, can it?

Nah. I'm in. Who's joining me? Eugene?

Quote Originally Posted by thistle View Post
    Nah. I'm in. Who's joining me? Eugene?
    No!!! Don't do it!!!

It's a conspiracy!

When you sent him your money, a government agency affiliated with the NWO will kidnap you in an orb. Then they will spray you with a chemtrail, feed you thermite, make you listen to Alex Jones and then put you in a cell next to Elvis. After that.... it's the rectal probes... :nervouss:

Hmmm. Children.........

Ether that or you must be really condoning what these psycho soldiers are doing.

Heaven knows what you arre going to do with them when there is no war because to them killing human beings is a sport

Think you are safe in your country? Wait till they come pull their psycho tactics on you and your family. The greedy US wants the world and your country is on it too.
    Last edited by eugene66; 01-02-2012 at 03:34 AM.

This bunch of brainwashed psychos call themselves soldiers while they kill women, children innocent civillians for sport in Irak.Whooping like indians in the street while they kill innocent people. Its sickening to watch this so brace yourself.

Fat cat companies like Haliburton take all the money their US government offers for rebuilding the country and they squander it. Even the psycho brainwashed soldiers shower in disease invested water that their goverments money was supposed to clean.

As the world sees this I can imagine the hatred they are going to feel for the US.
    The US governing bodies and Fat Cat companies are sighning the US DEATH WARRANT. They are ASKING for it.
    Just to keep the thread in perspective amidsd you all behaving like children.

And the absolute proof for this particular conspiracy theory, like every other conspiracy eugene believes in, is A FUCKING YOUTUBE VID!

Who made this video?

Massimo Mazzucco (born 20 July 1954 in Turin) is an Italian filmmaker who is known for producing documentary films such as The New American Century and Cancer -The Forbidden Cures. Mazzucco is also the editor of luogocomune.net, an Italian news site known especially for discussing conspiracy theories regarding the September 11 WTC attacks.
    Yeah doesnt it just piss you off that you cannot shut people up? They can say just what they please and all you can do is puke your silly emotionally laden opinions about it.

You guys are hillariously stupid. All of you so far in this thread.

Yeah doesnt it just piss you off that you cannot shut people up? They can say just what they please and all you can do is puke your silly emotionally laden opinions about it.

You guys are hillariously stupid. All of you so far in this thread.
    No dickhead, I'm laughing at the fact YOU believe any crap as long as someone has posted it online.

Discernment. Look it up.

No dickhead, I'm laughing at the fact YOU believe any crap as long as someone has posted it online.

Discernment. Look it up.
    Well laugh then. Demonstrate your stupidity and ignorance over reality.

Your pathetic attempt with your "because its on Youtube" strategy is like cliche already. You have been spinning that yarn for over a year now. Remaining stupid while all who watched learned something new.

But then stupid as you are you will probably remain stuck there like a broken record for another year or untill some other troll gives you a new line to use.
    You tube is a powerful tool to bring information across quickly and effectively. Dont you just hate it? Now people can learn many other people know things very quickly. That is how it works you see.
    Too bad you dont have the brains or the vision to fathom it.
    Last edited by eugene66; 01-02-2012 at 05:25 AM.

Well laugh then. Demonstrate your stupidity and ignorance over reality.

Your pathetic attempt with your "because its on Youtube" strategy is like cliche already. You have been spinning that yarn for over a year now. Remaining stupid while all who watched learned something new.

But then stupid as you are you will probably remain stuck there like a broken record for another year or untill some other troll gives you a new line to use.
    You tube is a powerful tool to bring information across quickly and effectively. Dont you just hate it? Now pwoplw can leat many otehr people know things very quickly. That is how it works you see.
    Too bad you dont have the brains or the vision to fathom it.
    No, youtube is a wonderful social tool, giving people just one of many ways of communicating today.

Its also full of infotainment, advertising, conspiracy theories, illegal content, and utter nonsense parading as fact.

What I'm saying is YOU arent even attempting to sift through it and apply any common sense to what might be true and what might not.

You just want to believe.

Its also worth pointing out eugene: I am not in any way a fan of the US government, or previous ones.

There are many many things the US does and has done which I disagree with and which disgust me, more than enough that I dont need to also believe idiotic conspiracies about them as well.

You think I WANT to belive this crap?
    Gawd you must be som psycho like them to belive I will want to believe teh psycho shit that these sickos do.

I am glad I am not Part of the US bunch of sickos. Good gawd if you had any decency you would want to dissasociate yourself from them lest you get savagely attacked on some airport in some foreighn country someday just for being a sicko american.