+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Mymoneyfish

Mymoneyfish

Can anyone fill me in on what's happened to Mymoneyfish...they do not respond to my mails...the site has been down for months now...

I had been a subscriber since they got that up and running and money was being deducted from my alertpay ac each month...then there were no more deductions for a few months when the site was down for the 3rd time. Then, when the site dissappeared completely, I figured that this must have all been a scam as these guys have just seemed to vanish into thin air. I was disappointed and decided to just cut my losses and forget about it all. I had been searching the internet for any word or complaints by others and found none which I find strange to say the least.

Now ... TO MY HORROR ... THE SUBSCRIPTIONS HAVE STARTED UP AGAIN ... 2 DEDUCTIONS IN NOV 2011 AND ANOTHER IN DEC.... WTF IS GOING ON .... THE SITE IS STILL DOWN ... IN FACT IT IS NON EXISTANT... AND THESE GUYS ARE TAKING MONEY FROM ME EACH MONTH AGAIN.... WHAT CAN I DO..... PLEASE HELP IF YOU CAN.:zx11pissed:

Re: Mymoneyfish

Registrant:

Domains By Proxy, LLC

DomainsByProxy.com

15111 N. Hayden Rd., Ste 160, PMB 353

Scottsdale, Arizona 85260

United States

Registered through: Go Daddy

Domain Name: MYMONEYFISH.COM

Created on: 22-Oct-09

Expires on: 22-Oct-12

Last Updated on: 30-Sep-11

Administrative Contact:

Private, Registration MYMONEYFISH.COM@domainsbyproxy.com

Domains By Proxy, LLC

DomainsByProxy.com

United States

(480) 624-2599 Fax -- (480) 624-2598

Technical Contact:

Private, Registration MYMONEYFISH.COM@domainsbyproxy.com

Domains By Proxy, LLC

DomainsByProxy.com

United States

(480) 624-2599 Fax -- (480) 624-2598

Domain servers in listed order:

NS49.DOMAINCONTROL.COM

NS50.DOMAINCONTROL.COM

there is no such company named moneyfish, so, what is the real name of the company and where are they located?

these are questions to ask before you send money.

of course, demand that alertpay stop this and give your money back. at least, alertpay might have a real name for the company/person that is doing this?

Quote Originally Posted by ToniBiss View Post
    Can anyone fill me in on what's happened to Mymoneyfish...they do not respond to my mails...the site has been down for months now...

I had been a subscriber since they got that up and running and money was being deducted from my alertpay ac each month...then there were no more deductions for a few months when the site was down for the 3rd time. Then, when the site dissappeared completely, I figured that this must have all been a scam as these guys have just seemed to vanish into thin air. I was disappointed and decided to just cut my losses and forget about it all. I had been searching the internet for any word or complaints by others and found none which I find strange to say the least.

Now ... TO MY HORROR ... THE SUBSCRIPTIONS HAVE STARTED UP AGAIN ... 2 DEDUCTIONS IN NOV 2011 AND ANOTHER IN DEC.... WTF IS GOING ON .... THE SITE IS STILL DOWN ... IN FACT IT IS NON EXISTANT... AND THESE GUYS ARE TAKING MONEY FROM ME EACH MONTH AGAIN.... WHAT CAN I DO..... PLEASE HELP IF YOU CAN.:zx11pissed:
    A smart move here would be to stop the payments from being withdrawn for your CC company ASAP!
    Those who would like to know what I do full time, email me direct for a link> scubapro48@gmail.com I am not here to advertise my business. Tom