+ Reply to Thread

Ridiculous Things MLMer's Say

On another forum, I had an MLM apologist proclaim that his upline makes more money taking a crap in the morning than I made from my job in a year. I offered to bet the IBO a year of my salary that he's wrong.

I pointed out that even if his awesome upline made a million dollars a month, if that million was divided by 160 hours a month (using a job standard), even if his upline took a whole hour to take a crap, that would turn out to be $6250. I never heard from that MLMer again.

Do some of these MLM zealots actually think before they repeat what their upline tells them?

Re: Ridiculous Things MLMer's Say

Quote Originally Posted by Joecool44 View Post
    On another forum, I had an MLM apologist proclaim that his upline makes more money taking a crap in the morning than I made from my job in a year. I offered to bet the IBO a year of my salary that he's wrong.

I pointed out that even if his awesome upline made a million dollars a month, if that million was divided by 160 hours a month (using a job standard), even if his upline took a whole hour to take a crap, that would turn out to be $6250. I never heard from that MLMer again.

Do some of these MLM zealots actually think before they repeat what their upline tells them?

My favorite qoute MLMers say:

"It's your fault you failed"

or

"you didnt try hard enough"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Breaking News, Political headlines, news from around the world and yes my EXCLUSIVE one on one talk with Kermit The Frog. I want to welcome our viewers from the United States and around the world. Im Wolf Blitzer this is the Situation Room live from our nations capitol in Washington D.C.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5MkX...eature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=folC_...eature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fAK-XiCLw-Q&feature=fvsr

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit The Frog View Post
    My favorite qoute MLMers say:
    "It's your fault you failed"
    That would be Iamwil. He says he took the responsibility when a drunk driver rear ended him. If his grandmother went to the grocery store and got mugged, he would probably say "buck up grandma, it's your own fault you got robbed. Don't leave the house anymore". If someone hijacked his kid at school, he would probably tell his kid is was his/her own fault for getting hijacked.

If we had more people around like Iamwil, we wouldn't need jails. The victims would be blamed and held accountable for everything.

ing1:

That would be Iamwil. He says he took the responsibility when a drunk driver rear ended him. If his grandmother went to the grocery store and got mugged, he would probably say "buck up grandma, it's your own fault you got robbed. Don't leave the house anymore". If someone hijacked his kid at school, he would probably tell his kid is was his/her own fault for getting hijacked.

If we had more people around like Iamwil, we wouldn't need jails. The victims would be blamed and held accountable for everything.

ing1:
    Can we woute people like IAMWil, ChrisDoyle and Ohein56 ect ect???!!!!

If we did I would have a field day qouting them!!!!!:spin2:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Breaking News, Political headlines, news from around the world and yes my EXCLUSIVE one on one talk with Kermit The Frog. I want to welcome our viewers from the United States and around the world. Im Wolf Blitzer this is the Situation Room live from our nations capitol in Washington D.C.

ing1:

Is this what you were referring to regarding IAMWil??????????!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by iamwil View Post
    Wahh, i was lied to, wah i believed it, wah i lost my money

Good thang you dont whine

Again i dont play stupid hypotheticals, i deal with life.

What an idiot this IAMWil guy is.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

James R is offline I'm no crook...my upline told me to do it! User Rank

There have been some doozies on this forum. There used to be a thread called "MLM quotes" or something along those lines.

O'Heiney is definitely the leader in the clubhouse for "Ridiculous Things MLMer's Say".

And the thing is he is only edifying the con artist(s) who took his money after multiple MLM ventures. (of course he will say they were all profitable....right!!!)

It's sort of strange but I guess he gets extra long breaks at his JOB to post his nonsense here at SCAM.COM.

This place wouldn't exist without MLM characters like him....and his comments.
    Excited about Nopalea Cactus Juice? Learn how to make your own for FREE!
    Don't be another "$50 a bottle" sucker....best of all you know exaclty what's in it. Click HERE.

Here's a good one....
    "That's why I changed my 'story'".
    Where else can you find this nonsense besides here?

When I say I don't blame, it means I don't blame. Placing fault is blaming.
    Blaming yourself means what then?

Have you ever thought that the system itself might be the problem and not the person?

Not when I see regularly those that work having a degree of success. And not when I work with people that are happy to take part.
    Making a roll of nickels a week (gross income) is a degree of success?

I don't know, it would depend on the person I suppose.

If I were in indonesia it would be rent for the month eh?

But how about you? Were you ever able to gross a roll of nickels a week on your own efforts, you know, not where someone was providing you with a pay check but you actually had to get out and do something?

But let's see we have a $13 product...and if you sold it you'd get $2.34 for an existing customer, but if you actually made the effort to get ONE new customer that week and s/he only bought that $13 product you'd get almost four rolls of nickels for your efforts.

Now how many people could you talk to? Door to door, or put catalogs in the mail, or on the phone? In one day? 10-20-50? Lets say only 20 and only 2 sales a day. How many rolls of nickels could you earn? Would you sell our $13 product or the top selling product at $120 a case?

how many rolls of nickels do you need?
    So now you want to justify your MLM by comparing it to earnings is a poor country? Refer to the title of the thread "Ridiculous things MLMer's say"

And this person doing all of this work has no expenses?

Could this person make more money in a job? Probably.

Could they make more in a job?

Yes if they can't sell a single product!
    Why can't they sell the products?

Because nobody wants to pay high prices for placebo cactus juice for example?

ing1:

Our product is quite easy to sell. People want it, need it, and reorder it.

Thousands of new customers every month, hundreds of thousands of existing customers, life is good.
    I've never had the "need" to drink expensive cactus juice. The closest thing I've seen was fred Flintstone drinking cactus cola. LOL

Thousands of new customers is nothing if you have thousands of people selling the products.

Why that would be one new customer a month per affiliate if your statement were correct.

How would you have done in your business if you were able to get one new customer a month?

Got any clips of Fred drinking cactus cola, I'd get a chuckle out of that! But you are young, without chronic pain, without having tried every drug under the sun. Most of our customers for that product are looking for and finding pain relief.

However are you doing everything you can to reduce your toxin accumulation? Would you like to decrease premature aging? Enhance cellular health?
    It was cactus cooler that Fred drank. Apparently made into a real drink:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cactus_Cooler

I do 50 situps every day (except Sunday) and I bench press every day, plus I run 3 miles and mountain bike 12 miles 5 times a week. I don't have health problems and my doctor said I'm in great shape. I don't take any special supplements because frankly I don't need them.

James R is offline I'm no crook...my upline told me to do it! User Rank

Not to mention there's no (unbiased) scientific evidence to suggest that cactus juice helps with chronic pain.
    Facts don't matter.

Just hype and deception.

After 10s of thousands of posts at SCAM.COM, I wonder if he would do the smart thing and bail from this forum.
    Last edited by walksthedogs; 01-29-2012 at 06:19 PM.
    Excited about Nopalea Cactus Juice? Learn how to make your own for FREE!
    Don't be another "$50 a bottle" sucker....best of all you know exaclty what's in it. Click HERE.

Here's a good one....
    "That's why I changed my 'story'".
    Where else can you find this nonsense besides here?

Quote Originally Posted by James R View Post
    So you admit to targeting the most vulnerable people in the population, the elderly.
    Predatory practive?