+ Reply to Thread

Need to get refund for Google Cash e-book

I've been e-mailing Chris Carpenter asking for a refund on the Google Cash e-book but haven't received any replies!! I had read this was an honest business but now wonder. Some family things came up, and I have not been able to work with this right now. Has anyone had any experience with Mr. Carpenter??

Thanks!

Re: Need to get refund for Google Cash e-book

Quote Originally Posted by Lalapalooza
    Has anyone had any experience with Mr. Carpenter??
    Yep, Google Cash has shown me how to make a great, passive income. It's the best eBook I have bought, without doubt.

I've been e-mailing Chris Carpenter asking for a refund on the Google Cash e-book but haven't received any replies!! I had read this was an honest business but now wonder. Some family things came up, and I have not been able to work with this right now. Has anyone had any experience with Mr. Carpenter??

Thanks!
    MISTAKE#1. Never contact the seller for refunds.

Go here and fill in your pertinent information and then ask for a refund from ClickBank directly. Here is the link.

http://www.clickbank.com/cs/cs-inquiry.cgi

Thank you!!!! :)

Thank you!!!! :)

Hi Lalapalooza,
    I'm new at this forum and was just reading the post's when I came across yours.
    Please help me understand?

You bought an e-book,could not use it, "Some family things came up, and I have not been able to work with this right now"

Did you read or use the e-book?
    How long did you have the e-book before u asked for a refund?
    Did u download the e-book into your hard drive?

I looked at the website and I did not see anything on there about a refund.

I understand that you wanted a refund, for what-ever reason!
    Put your self in his shoes-
    You have an internet business where u sell e-books and everyone asked for a refund after they have downloaded the e-book!

Would you give everyone a refund?

Get the picture

I understand that a lot of e-books on the internet don't deliver what they promise, but
    accusing Chris Carpenter of running a dishonest business "I had read this was an honest business but now wonder" It's just not Fair.

I'm not associated with Chis Carpenter and have never bought any of his products.
    However, I make sure that I read and understand the sales page of any product before I make a payment, specially if I might ask for refund.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I tought this Forum was ment to report scams?
    not help scams.

Quote Originally Posted by OptZero
    MISTAKE#1. Never contact the seller for refunds.

Go here and fill in your pertinent information and then ask for a refund from ClickBank directly. Here is the link.

http://www.clickbank.com/cs/cs-inquiry.cgi
    Shame on you for assisting someone to scam

I really don't appreciate being called a scammer - I had only said "now I wonder" about Carpenter because he never answered me. I have DELETED the book because I will not keep something I did not pay for. I did not use it in the first place - like I said, some family matters came up - some serious ones, and I did not, and do NOT, have the TIME to work with it now. So, until you really know what's going on with someone you don't know, don't say anything! :mad:
    Last edited by Lalapalooza; 08-08-2006 at 05:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Blacklion
    Hi Lalapalooza,
    I'm new at this forum and was just reading the post's when I came across yours.
    Please help me understand?

You bought an e-book,could not use it, "Some family things came up, and I have not been able to work with this right now"

Did you read or use the e-book?
    How long did you have the e-book before u asked for a refund?
    Did u download the e-book into your hard drive?

I looked at the website and I did not see anything on there about a refund.

I understand that you wanted a refund, for what-ever reason!
    Put your self in his shoes-
    You have an internet business where u sell e-books and everyone asked for a refund after they have downloaded the e-book!

Would you give everyone a refund?

Get the picture

I understand that a lot of e-books on the internet don't deliver what they promise, but
    accusing Chris Carpenter of running a dishonest business "I had read this was an honest business but now wonder" It's just not Fair.

I'm not associated with Chis Carpenter and have never bought any of his products.
    However, I make sure that I read and understand the sales page of any product before I make a payment, specially if I might ask for refund.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I tought this Forum was ment to report scams?
    not help scams.

Just because she has the ebook doesn't mean that she can make any money after they refund her. Once they give the refund, her name will no longer be on Clickbank so she won't get paid. Clickbank will refund very quickly so don't worry Lalapalooza. I too got a refund, but from another company. I got a smart-a** post worst than Blacklion on my thread so don't worry about it. People like them are always out there.

I was solicited with one of Chris Carpenter's "Google Cash" ebooks and saw that it did have a 100% satisfaction guarantee.

Now just because it is a guarantee doesn't mean they'll give you money back, it can be another ebook or something else to make up for the trouble of not delivering what was being sold.

But like the other person who commented and said that if you're asking for a refund and things came up, why not hold on to the ebook when things do settle down for you and then go on with it.

Buying an ebook and downloading it to your hard drive then asking for a refund is not what I would offer in the first place because there is no proof that this ebook isn't going to be deleted from your hard drive.

If this ebook cost you more than one hundred dollars then you have just bought yourself an expensive lesson on buying ebooks online. Learn from your experience and educate yourself and read everything thoroughly before taking out your credit card and clicking the buy button.

If, and I do mean IF, you were trying to swindle this Chris Carpenter guy out of his cash, well looks like it back fired on ya. :cool:

Stay cool peeps and don't get caught in the world of scammers, they're out there ta get ya...heh

Peace,

Rigon

If you purchase through Clickbank you can always go through them to get your refund. Most of the time the seller of the ebook won't give you a refund but Clickbank will.

Yeah, clickbank has an 8 week policy I believe.
    But, just asking for a refund, after downloading, not because you didn't think the ebook did the job, but because you couldn't use it is kind of wierd to me.
    But hey, I don't judge... You can do what ever you want, as long as you aren't scammin'

If that's the case, well I hope you'll have it on your conscience.
    My blog - Sick and tired of people making others pay for information you can get free... Download 4 free ebooks on my page, no email asked or anything...

Good read - Information on different scams, not reviews, just info.

Another great forum - It'll help you with your affiliate marketing, and of course, it is free!

Quote Originally Posted by Blacklion
    Shame on you for assisting someone to scam

To be honest its there falt for allowing you to download this on your hard drive not us.