+ Reply to Thread

Do not ruin your life and career

I have worked over 2 and 1/2 years with this company left recently with big frustration in the month of November 2011. Such a waste of my time from my life !!!!!!!!!!!!!

First of all you are not working directly with as direct agent with AIL , you are working as agent of a big broker .

1.First they in the interview will show you a big number ,it looks like you are going to have 100k easy in every year!!!!!!!! Do you realise when a company offers a job , when applicant do not need needed no specific experience !!!!!! they say, they will provide leads!!!!! This is a scam!!!wrong, they provide lead to start up but it is you have to work on your own referrals!!!
    2. they will contract with 40% commission out of which you shall get only 65% up front and rest 35% they say it is yours but technically you shall never see that money. ( back charge, very high union dues , group benefit, business fall off ) will consume ……………………

3. you shall burn your gas and time whole week , you shall never see weekends work from 8 am to 10 pm, drive 40000 km in a year !!!!!!!!!! some time you shall make $40/ per hour again you shall make $ 5/ per hour . in my 2 and ½ year, I have not been able to make $ 10 and hour.
    4. They say there is a annual renewal which is may be average 2% of your business after 1 year of each business , but the moment you leave those renewals are gone and taken by so called managers company do not even pay you the renewals if you even work for less than 10 years.. Well if you work for 10 years then company will give you renewals !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    5.Your experience will remain at same level for rest of your life , there is no growth if you switch the job except sales job !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! which is always under pressure.
    6. You have no EI coverage and no pension form CPP when you grow older…………………..
    7. your official annual income level will not be great because you are able to put the costs/expenses towards the business. YOU SHALL NOT BE ABLE TO MANAGE GOOD FINANCE FROM BANK !!!!!
    8. As you work with the agency office and everybody lived on one another’s business so truly you have no contact with AIL . Every week they will send you a very complex analysis and very difficult to understand that , the agency managers are more so at the same footing like you so their help end up writing email to the agency . There is no dedicated person who would solve your financial problems.
    9. One of the best thing s they pay you in next week before your business is approved .
    10 . As you leave the company you come back with empty hand, book of business do not follow you unlike other life insurance.

MY RECOMMENTDATION
    1. If you do not have a long sales s experience , ability to generate referral , can work really hard including weekends and capable of driving 35000 km annually and finally able to spend $ 2000 upfront to pay all cost before making any money …………… than join this company
    2. If you have family and has a fixed cost --- think about that before joining because , you may not make money consistently ………………………………..
    3. If you have to work 95% on your own referrals work with some other insurance company who would pay you 110% of the business you make , and allow to keep the business renewal for the rest of the life of the business.

Re: Do not ruin your life and career

First they in the interview will show you a big number ,it looks like you are going to have 100k easy in every year!!!!!!!! Do you realise when a company offers a job , when applicant do not need needed no specific experience !!!!!! they say, they will provide leads!!!!! This is a scam!!!wrong, they provide lead to start up but it is you have to work on your own referrals!!!

Been there, done that
    PM Me if you are interested in making money in the business of Fantasy Sports . No Inv Req

Quote Originally Posted by brucefan View Post
    Been there, done that
    lmao this.

you are right mate we shouldn't waste our time.

Primerica.......if it sounds too good to be true.....it is!!!! :(