+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Help

Help

Has anyone heard of pinacle savings, The guys name is edmund richards, You send money to canada to this insurance company to basically insure the loan in case of default, As long as u make the monthly payments and dont default on the loan u get you money back at the end.

Re: Help

To insure what loan, a loan you have. I suggest you don't send money to someone you don't know. How did you find out about this person? spam mail. elaberate.
    Don't get scammed. Check out all opportunities or Companies before doing business.

Yes, I thought out of all the websites this was legite, I was wrong. Please don't send any money. Once they get the money, they will never answer the phone for you again. There is an audible answering service, you have to say your name and if they want to speak to you, they will answer. I was ripped off. I am making it known. All over the web and I am reporting it to the proper authorities. I know we are all in a jam at one time or nother but the money you are sending, you could use and not lose.

Just want to echo the warnings about Pinacle Savings. I almost fell for it, too, and would have been out a good piece of change that I can not afford to lose.
    I googled Pinacle Savings and didn't even get directed to the Website. The only relevant reference was Golfnut's posting on this site!
    I checked with the Better Business Bureau for the DC area -- there was no listing or record for Pinacle Savings, under the phone number, or under the names Edmund Richards (Loan Officer) or Ken McRoy (allegedly Vice President for Finance).
    There are typos and misspellings that should not occur in a legal document (in this case A Disclosure Statement, Promissory Note, etc.) The Letterhead is amateurishly done and out of alignment.
    What kind of banking institution operates out of a PO Box anyway? And has a recorded greeting that answers calls?
    Who offers a loan of a couple thousand dollars over a ten year installment period? House or boat -- sure, but $3000?
    I, too, will report these scam artists to the proper authorities.
    Thanks to everyone who posted warnings.

When I first called Pinacle Savings, I did get to speak with someone directly. I would not of sent money otherwise. They answer if they want to talk to the person. Apparently who I sent the moneygram to must be legite to show ID or they could not pick up the money, Correct? I guess I thought there were some legitament places out there, I was wrong. I learned a hard lesson. I will post about Pinacle Savings everywhere I can to be sure others don't fall for this sceme. I am sure they will change there name and numbers. Thanks for your input.

Quote Originally Posted by Illwind3
    Just want to echo the warnings about Pinacle Savings. I almost fell for it, too, and would have been out a good piece of change that I can not afford to lose.
    I googled Pinacle Savings and didn't even get directed to the Website. The only relevant reference was Golfnut's posting on this site!
    I checked with the Better Business Bureau for the DC area -- there was no listing or record for Pinacle Savings, under the phone number, or under the names Edmund Richards (Loan Officer) or Ken McRoy (allegedly Vice President for Finance).
    There are typos and misspellings that should not occur in a legal document (in this case A Disclosure Statement, Promissory Note, etc.) The Letterhead is amateurishly done and out of alignment.
    What kind of banking institution operates out of a PO Box anyway? And has a recorded greeting that answers calls?
    Who offers a loan of a couple thousand dollars over a ten year installment period? House or boat -- sure, but $3000?
    I, too, will report these scam artists to the proper authorities.
    Thanks to everyone who posted warnings.

My promised loan was for 2000 over 18 months, at 5% interest. Sounded right since interest rates are at 3-4% here. I didn't think any different. Who would I report to? I look at different sites and there is so much out there, should I report at all sites? I wish I would of investigated all this before, when I first got the loan papers, I think I went on Yahoo and Pinacle Savings site came up, I did not see any scams when I placed in the names of the offenders, so I thought it was real. What a blow to my mind. I will never do any business on the internet again. You never know who is real and not. I didn't think the DC area would have anything since they are out of Alexandria VA. Never thought to check DC. Well we know Gulfnut is the only one bringing this to the webs attention. Lets make it known everywhere, with all of our help, maybe we can stop a portion of it from happening to others. If I can save one person, then its worth it. thanks.