+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 111213141516171819202122232425

Re: What did Jesus save us from?

Quote Originally Posted by finix View Post
    Not me. Very high I.Q., zero E.Q., how do you expect me to get along in human world?
    how is IQ defined!? what does it mean practically!? is it a matter of interests!? beyond basic satisfactions!? is it the main divider in social stratification!?(class) how does it relate to emotional well being or self control!? :crazy1: : :spin2: :elvis:
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    what does it mean practically!?
    If it's high enough, you basically have the ability to re-wire your brain in any way you like.

If it's high enough, you basically have the ability to re-wire your brain in any way you like.
    any idea what DETERMINES IQ!? how does the idea of time enter into it!? why is it expressed as a quotient!? is it a measure of knowledge in relation to time!? :crazy1: : :spin2: :king22:
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

any idea what DETERMINES IQ!?
    As a pure measure, taken before it is skewed by knowledge, it reflects the rate of your ability to operate abstractions.

In any case, what's with the interrogation? Why do you need to know all of this obvious BS?

As a pure measure, taken before it is skewed by knowledge, it reflects the rate of your ability to operate abstractions.
    so what determines IQ!? is it a cultural creation/conservation!? or strictly a random potential ability!? :crazy1: :freak3::spin2::elvis:

so what determines IQ!? is it a cultural creation/conservation!? or strictly a random potential ability!? :crazy1: :freak3::spin2::elvis:
    From what I've seen, it's genetic with some variations depending on the cultural identity.

In any case, what's with the interrogation? Why do you need to know all of this obvious BS?
    beats arguing dont it!? isn't it a way of discovering underlying understanding without confrontation!? or is it just another form of confrontation!? can there be any agreement that overrides seeming differences if there is not a common basic quality of understanding!? ..........micheal feinstein aint that good a singer!?(on PBS right now) is his IQ too low!? :rotz: : :yelcutelaughA: :king22:

can there be any agreement that overrides seeming differences if there is not a common basic quality of understanding!?
    No. It's a divorce and maiden name for me.

No. It's a divorce and maiden name for me.
    so love brings opposites together in the young as a selfless escape but the old and wise seek their own kind in selfish admiration!? :crazy1: :yelcutelaughA: :

so love brings opposites together in the young as a selfless escape
    It never worked for me that way. I always looked for alike. Just some people pretend to be alike when they are not. What old age does is helps you to know fake from the real.

It never worked for me that way. I always looked for alike. Just some people pretend to be alike when they are not. What old age does is helps you to know fake from the real.
    so it's a myth that opposites attract!? or you just started out with an edge!? you were already wise for your age!? it runs in the family!? :rain: : :spin2: :elvis:

so it's a myth that opposites attract!?
    No, I think it really is true for some people. Not everyone in the world is alike, there are many variations.

you were already wise for your age!?
    If I believed in astrology, the description of my sign would be correct for me. Pisces are born tired.

If I believed in astrology, the description of my sign would be correct for me. Pisces are born tired.
    aquarius-you a fish and me water!? sounds like a perfect collaboration!? and actually i just read up some and you are the 12th/final sign in the progression of evolutionary perfection!? planetary wise your neptune and i'm uranus!? HAHA!? so here you are and i'm transfixed!? :nervouss: :chicken: :elvis:

As long as you are over 50 years old and a semi-decent human being whom I have never met before, you have a chance. Everyone else is just too immature for me.