+ Reply to Thread

LAZYWEALTH.COM...true Rippoff

:mad: I PURCHASED LAZY WEALTH 29.95 MONEY MAKING PROGRAM. ITS THE ONE IN SMALL BUSINESS OPPORTUNITES WITH A GUY SIPPING A DRINK. WHAT A COMPLETE CROCK. ITS A GENERIC MANUAL THAT RECOMMENDS YOU SELL INFO BY MAIL, AND TO THINK OF A TOPIC YOU HAVE AN INTEREST IN AND WRITE ABOUT IT. THATS ALL!!! I HAD TO WAIT 6 MONTHS FOR MY 29.00 BACK. STAY AWAY. FAR AWAY! LAZYWEALTH.COM
    Last edited by resortlawns; 07-30-2006 at 06:29 AM.

Re: Lazy Larry's....true Rippoff

thanks for the advice...

You actually bought something called the "LAZY WEALTH MONEY MAKING PROGRAM" ???? wow
    JESUS JUICE - Newest And Bestest Christ-Centered MLM Business Opportunity. If you really really really love Jesus and money PM me for info.

I agree that the information is generic if you are an intermediate marketer. However, if you are a begginner I think his info can be a good start. I also, bought his program and I have no problem with it. He always answers his emails and some people will love that moral support. Of course he teaches you how to place ads and write your own info product. Their are plenty of marketers who claim they teah that. Larry answers all his emails and that for a begginer you can't beat. BTW: I am not affiliated with this guy I am just giving my honest opinion.

I wonder how he makes a profit from his products though. You have to sell alot of books to pay for the ad space he buys in those magazines,lol.

5. 12-25-2006, 06:37 AM

Reason
    spam

Quote Originally Posted by theman View Post
    WWW.EARNIT4LESS.COM got the same thing answer phone calls answers emails works perfect and also gives out EBAY E-book
    Cheack it out www.earnit4less.com

Does the owner answer the calls? of course not. If funny how I give an opinion then someone wants to give me advice as if I need help. If I need help I will ask for it loud and clear.

Update: I currently went to Larrys website and it looks so, scammy now. He totally changed it and I don't like it. I haven't spoken with him in a year or so. I did email him this morning though. I notice a program he once was selling isn't on his site, so, I emailed him out of curiousity about that. I still reccommend his book because it is sort of evangelical in a sense. His old webpage, the magazine ad, and, the lazy wealth book connects the dots of what marketers are doing and I like the book for it's foundational reminders of that.