+ Reply to Thread

moorish science temple

http://www.moorishsciencetempleofamericainc.com/

i'm sorry, but these "scientists" can't even make a decent looking website.

Morrison was arrested Aug. 29, 2010, when police stopped to question him and others at a cookout on Ashlawn Drive about open containers of alcohol and loud music. Morrison asked one of the officers what his "delegation of authority" was, according to the officer's trial testimony.

"I have sovereign immunity and your laws don't apply to me," Morrison told the officer.

Morrison then presented an identification card, commonly referred to as a Moorish ID, which said the cardholder has diplomatic immunity under authority of the Department of Justice and the United Nations.

The crowd started to become unruly, tossing bottles at the police. Officers said Morrison began resisting while they tried to arrest him for being drunk in public. Morrison disputes he resisted, but all agreed at the trial that the police used pepper spray to subdue him.

On its website, the Moorish Science Temple of America, an Islamic-based religion akin to the Nation of Islam, specifically says that it does not teach, endorse or support any "sovereign" theory. Norfolk police have reported a spike in encounters with people claiming Moorish immunity.

http://hamptonroads.com/2011/12/norf...ern-talk-judge
    Last edited by mumbles; 12-20-2011 at 05:22 PM.

Yawn... is offline I ain't got time for pedantic Ghandi type internet nerds User Rank

Re: moorish science temple

Quote Originally Posted by mumbles View Post
    http://www.moorishsciencetempleofamericainc.com/

i'm sorry, but these "scientists" can't even make a decent looking website.

Morrison was arrested Aug. 29, 2010, when police stopped to question him and others at a cookout on Ashlawn Drive about open containers of alcohol and loud music. Morrison asked one of the officers what his "delegation of authority" was, according to the officer's trial testimony.

"I have sovereign immunity and your laws don't apply to me," Morrison told the officer.

Morrison then presented an identification card, commonly referred to as a Moorish ID, which said the cardholder has diplomatic immunity under authority of the Department of Justice and the United Nations.

The crowd started to become unruly, tossing bottles at the police. Officers said Morrison began resisting while they tried to arrest him for being drunk in public. Morrison disputes he resisted, but all agreed at the trial that the police used pepper spray to subdue him.

On its website, the Moorish Science Temple of America, an Islamic-based religion akin to the Nation of Islam, specifically says that it does not teach, endorse or support any "sovereign" theory. Norfolk police have reported a spike in encounters with people claiming Moorish immunity.

http://hamptonroads.com/2011/12/norf...ern-talk-judge
    Cool, I think Carl and I can finally agree on something...

Carl, lets get our Moorish ID cards.

Hey, mumbles you signing up with us.

i don't need no ID - i just tell the police i am only subject to the laws of my own planet, which is not earth.

Yawn... is offline I ain't got time for pedantic Ghandi type internet nerds User Rank

Quote Originally Posted by mumbles View Post
    i don't need no ID - i just tell the police i am only subject to the laws of my own planet, which is not earth.
    Very cool.... You gotta give me the link.

That's sounds way Mo Betta.....

The Moors are charging way too much for those IDs.

And there is no way I'm wearing that stupid hat..

Lord_jag is offline I am God because I say I am. Prove me wrong. User Rank

So... Where is his immigration papers? Without a visitors visa, he has no diplomatic right to be in the country, and so he's an illegal alien and needs to be subdued and deported...
    A real, honest, falsifiable claim made b.y Seer of dreams:(2011)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    I believe there will be a nuclear war in October of this year.
    Oh Cnance.... Full of shit as always.

if you read the article, you will find he spent a year in jail on a noise complaint. i have been in a local jail - the menu was kinda limited. bolonga sandwich, again, again, again. no beer.

As a member of the MSTof A I look around and all I see is hate our Prophet told us that it is better to love insted of hate so tell me is this not what all true reiglion all about love for God and your brother and Sisther lets sope the hate it is killing us all
    Peace and love

As a member of the MSTof A I look around and all I see is hate our Prophet told us that it is better to love insted of hate so tell me is this not what all true reiglion all about love for God and your brother and Sisther lets sope the hate it is killing us all
    Peace and love
    Tell me.....why do humans need a religion to love each other?
    Wouldn't we naturally love each other without religions, at least as well as we do with religions?
    I'll go a step further and state that without the separation that different sects, or belief systems incur between themselves, there might just be more love between folks. After all, the more we observe our differences, the less we see of our shared similarities. It is the same story with differing nationalities.
    Last edited by GHOST DOG; 12-22-2011 at 05:56 AM.
    Most people can't think, most of the remainder won't think, the small fraction who do think mostly can't do it very well. The extremely tiny fraction who think regularly, accurately, creatively, and without self-delusion- in the long run these are the only people who count... Robert Heinlein