+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 14 of 14

  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    SW United States
    Posts
    6,643

    What Europeans Tell Themselves About Israel

    The tall story we Europeans now tell ourselves about Israel
    By Charles Moore

    EXCERPT

    You could criticize Israel's recent attack for many things. Some argue that it is disproportionate, or too indiscriminate. Others think that it is ill-planned militarily. Others hold that it will give more power to extremists in the Arab world, and will hamper a wider peace settlement. These are all reasonable, though not necessarily correct positions to hold. But European discourse on the subject seems to have been overwhelmed by something else - a narrative, told most powerfully by the way television pictures are selected, that makes Israel out as a senseless, imperialist, mass-murdering, racist bully.

    Not only is this analysis wrong - if the Israelis are such imperialists, why did they withdraw from Lebanon for six years, only returning when threatened once again? How many genocidal regimes do you know that have a free press and free elections? - it is also morally imbecilic. It makes no distinction between the tough, sometimes nasty things all countries do when hard-pressed and the profoundly evil intent of some ideologies and regimes. It says nothing about the fanaticism and the immediacy of the threat to Israel. Sir Peter has somehow managed to live on this planet for 75 years without spotting the difference between what Israel is doing in Lebanon and "unlimited war".

    As well as being morally imbecilic, this narrative is the enemy of all efforts to understand what is actually going on in the Middle East. It is so lazy.

    Thus, for example, you would hardly know from watching the television that most Arab nations in the region, with the notable exception of Syria, detest the power of Hizbollah. You would barely have noticed that Hizbollah is a Shia faction, actively supported by Iran, and therefore feared by most Sunnis and by all who resist Iranian hegemony.

    Nor would you have seen investigations of how Hizbollah places its missile sites in civilian areas, or coverage of the report in a Kuwaiti newspaper that Sayyed Hassan Nasrallah, the leader of Hizbollah, was expected in Damascus on Thursday for a meeting with the Syrian president, Bashar al-Assad, and the secretary of Iran's Supreme National Security Council. You would also not have gathered that the Cedar Revolution in Lebanon, which the television so recently invited you to admire, cannot possibly be carried through if Syria and Iran and Hizbollah are able to operate in that country.

    Behind the dominant narrative of Israeli oppression is a patronising, almost racist assumption about the Arabs, and about Muslims, which is, essentially, that "they're all the same". Public discussion therefore does not stop to consider whether the immediate ceasefire called for by most European countries might hand a victory to Hizbollah, which, in turn, would ultimately lead to a much greater loss of life. It just postures.

    Part of the same attitude-striking is the attack on Tony Blair for being the "poodle" of America, instead of pursuing an independent foreign policy.

    SNIP

    We have now passed half a century in which the ultimate responsibility for these decisions has passed from us (and from France) to America. Unless we seriously propose to try to regain that responsibility, either alone or in concert, we do well to try to work closely with America rather than acting like a querulous octogenarian. Mr Blair's efforts in Washington yesterday to search for a ceasefire that prefers durability over immediacy are perfectly sensible.

    Yet Mr Blair is bayed at by all parties and most of the media. It is as if, having relinquished power, we Europeans now wish our own powerlessness upon the rest of the world. We make vaporous and offensive Nazi comparisons. We preach that unilateral action is always wrong. That position can be maintained only by people who do not have to make life-and-death decisions. It is cheap and immoral.

    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/opinion/m.../29/do2902.xml

    .

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    5,803

    Re: What Europeans Tell Themselves About Israel

    Tsk..tsk... nothing you post will wash their hands of what they (Zionists) did to attain their state. The innocent lives sacrificed to the hands of the Germans, when there were other options. The betrayal of their countrymen during WWI. The blood the Zionists' shed to get their "homeland" will forever be on their hands. And they feel no remorse. They feel justified as they got their own way.

    Israel has nukes, as well as WMD's, and many conventional US military equipment. If the Zionists knew they were going to lose their "homeland", they would not hesitate to use their nukes to ensure everyone else goes down with them.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    554

    Re: What Europeans Tell Themselves About Israel

    Quote Originally Posted by Americanadian
    Tsk..tsk... nothing you post will wash their hands of what they (Zionists) did to attain their state. The innocent lives sacrificed to the hands of the Germans, when there were other options. The betrayal of their countrymen during WWI. The blood the Zionists' shed to get their "homeland" will forever be on their hands. And they feel no remorse. They feel justified as they got their own way.

    Israel has nukes, as well as WMD's, and many conventional US military equipment. If the Zionists knew they were going to lose their "homeland", they would not hesitate to use their nukes to ensure everyone else goes down with them.

    Until after you give back your home and land to the Native Americans and move out of their contry, perhaps you should shut up and not show your IQ. :cool:

    I have Native American blood in me although I am considered white, when you are on the losing side you lose, your fault or not, you lose.
    Last edited by Worried_in_the_USA; 07-30-2006 at 08:33 PM.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    26,313

    Re: What Europeans Tell Themselves About Israel

    Quote Originally Posted by Worried_in_the_USA
    Until after you give back your home and land to the Native Americans and move out of their contry, perhaps you should shut up and not show your IQ. :cool:

    I have Native American blood in me although I am considered white, when you are on the losing side you lose, your fault or not, you lose.
    LOSE WHAT!?.....GOTCHA!!hehe!?just askin.....

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,015

    Re: What Europeans Tell Themselves About Israel

    Quote Originally Posted by Worried_in_the_USA
    Until after you give back your home and land to the Native Americans and move out of their contry, perhaps you should shut up and not show your IQ. :cool:

    I have Native American blood in me although I am considered white, when you are on the losing side you lose, your fault or not, you lose.
    Yeah so do I, but my husband's family is not considered white. The difference is, that the Indians did not (probably because of weapons, etc.) stand up for themselves like they should have (and probably would have in future times). If they had not pretty much gave in, I could see your point, but they did because of reason's beyond their control. But the people in that area in the Middle East didn't just give up, this has been going on for years. It's not like they all of a sudden said they wanted their land back after a thousand years (like the state of Israel) and just now started fighting for it.

    This isn't going to stop and nothing can change the fact that Israel stole land from their neighbors (in modern times when the world should have stuck up for these countries) and put them in poverty with no homeland. These people don't have much to loose. Suicide bombings aren't the answer but these people are trying to make a statement to the world that they're not going to take it, and they don't care what the cost. I don't agree with their methods, but I understand their cause.

    Israel has accomplished something great (by Hezbolla's standard), they have gathered sympothy in the Arab world for Lebanon (by their overly agressive "air strikes") and given Hezbolla the fuel it needs to start a geniune holy war.

  6. #6
    dchristie's Avatar
    dchristie is offline Challenge Authority User Rank
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    14,663

    Re: What Europeans Tell Themselves About Israel

    Quote Originally Posted by Worried_in_the_USA
    Until after you give back your home and land to the Native Americans and move out of their contry, perhaps you should shut up and not show your IQ. :cool:

    I have Native American blood in me although I am considered white, when you are on the losing side you lose, your fault or not, you lose.

    Ha..ha..ha.. Looks like you've been hitting the fire-water again ...eh Germ-onimo?

    You're a such an ignorant hypocritical twit, I'm not going to spend much time on this anymore than I would debating some babbling loony stretched out in a doorway and a pool of their own urine.

    But let me help you with this: What happened to Native Americans is one of the greatest injustices in human history. They were massacred, marginalized and meted out genocidal treatment that remained unprecedented in the annals of human history ...until Israel came along.

    The indigenous native populations of North America were also portrayed as the "terrorists" of their day. They were viewed as a lower form of life and depicted as savages by European settlers because they also resorted to indiscriminate and bloody attacks against civilian settlers.

    But today we commonly view their tactics as desperate yet noble attempts to preserve their cultural identity and the territorial integrity of their hunting grounds.

    However, since the 20th Century, 17th Century colonialism and genocide has been universally rejected by The World Community as a legitimate means for acquiring territory. But Israel isn't willing to acknowledge and live by the basic humanitarian principals subsequently set forth at The Nuremberg Tribunals and The United Nations Charter. They want to conduct themselves as though it is still the Sixteen Hundreds, except for the weaponry they employ to kill.

    This is simply not acceptable among civilized peoples and nations. We don't sanction the awarding of territory as the spoils of a successful ethnic cleansing campaign anymore. And one reason it's not acceptable is, in the 21st Century, we're not confined to using bows and arrows and carbines. The consequences of this conduct is far more potentially devastating to the entire planet than it was 400 years ago.

    Does that mean I should offer my apartment in Tribeca to a fund established for reparations to the ancestors of the formerly indigenous native population? Well...you're also showing you IQ and it's not a pretty site. The Dutch Settlers acquired a valid title to this land for the sum of $24 Dollars prior to the British Annexation.

    Sorry Monkey, but the Zionists didn't even offer that much to their victims even though the Palestinians had recorded and valid deeds to all their properties before the Zio-Nazis stole it and drove them into concentration camps or permanent exile.

    So have another drink and go back to sleep.
    Last edited by dchristie; 08-01-2006 at 01:01 AM.

  7. #7
    TheWorker Guest

    Re: What Europeans Tell Themselves About Israel

    Quote Originally Posted by Americanadian
    Tsk..tsk... nothing you post will wash their hands of what they (Zionists) did to attain their state. The innocent lives sacrificed to the hands of the Germans, when there were other options. The betrayal of their countrymen during WWI. The blood the Zionists' shed to get their "homeland" will forever be on their hands. And they feel no remorse. They feel justified as they got their own way.

    Israel has nukes, as well as WMD's, and many conventional US military equipment. If the Zionists knew they were going to lose their "homeland", they would not hesitate to use their nukes to ensure everyone else goes down with them.

    so you admit your hatred brews from zionism movements from the 1940's?? an issue that has zero bearing on todays events.

    what an absolute pathetic statement you just made. Its no wonder you had no response to the American Indians comments before. Why dont you go cry about all the land americans stole from the indians before you start bashing israel for its "illegal occupation".

    also i dont understand you Nuke comment. wouldnt you bomb whoever was taking you out???


    absolutely pathetic....

  8. #8
    TheWorker Guest

    Re: What Europeans Tell Themselves About Israel

    Quote Originally Posted by dchristie
    Ha..ha..ha.. Looks like you've been hitting the fire-water again ...eh Germ-onimo?

    You're a such an ignorant hypocritical twit, I'm not going to spend much time on this anymore than I would debating some babbling loony stretched out in a doorway and a pool of their own urine.

    But let me help you with this: What happened to Native Americans is one of the greatest injustices in human history. They were massacred, marginalized and meted out genocidal treatment that remained unprecedented in the annals of human history ...until Israel came along.

    The indigenous native populations of North America were also portrayed as the "terrorists" of their day. They were viewed as a lower form of life and depicted as savages by European settlers because they also resorted to indiscriminate and bloody attacks against civilian settlers.

    But today we commonly view their tactics as desperate yet noble attempts to preserve their cultural identity and the territorial integrity of their hunting grounds.

    However, since the 20th Century, 17th Century colonialism and genocide has been universally rejected by The World Community as a legitimate means for acquiring territory. But Israel isn't willing to acknowledge and live by the basic humanitarian principals subsequently set forth at The Nuremberg Tribunals and The United Nations Charter. They want to conduct themselves as though it is still the Sixteen Hundreds, except for the weaponry they employ to kill.

    This is simply not acceptable among civilized peoples and nations. We don't sanction the awarding of territory as the spoils of a successful ethnic cleansing campaign anymore. And one reason it's not acceptable is, in the 21st Century, we're not confined to using bows and arrows and carbines. The consequences of this conduct is far more potentially devastating to the entire planet than it was 400 years ago.

    Does that mean I should offer my apartment in Tribeca to a fund established for reparations to the ancestors of the formerly indigenous native population? Well...you're also showing you IQ and it's not a pretty site. The Dutch Settlers acquired a valid title to this land for the sum of $24 Dollars prior to the British Annexation.

    Sorry Monkey, but the Zionists didn't even offer that much to their victims even though the Palestinians had recorded and valid deeds to all their properties before the Zio-Nazis stole it and drove them into concentration camps or permanent exile.

    So have another drink and go back to sleep.
    you would eqaute launching unprovoked rocket attacks across borders with "desperate yet noble attempts to preserve their cultural identity and the territorial integrity of their hunting grounds."

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    3,578

    Re: What Europeans Tell Themselves About Israel

    Quote Originally Posted by TheWorker
    you would eqaute launching unprovoked rocket attacks across borders with "desperate yet noble attempts to preserve their cultural identity and the territorial integrity of their hunting grounds."
    Another ill-informed obtuse comment by the mentally inept. A modern day comparison will show there is no parallel at all. Would you care to compare the the two?

    "American Indian lands in the lower 48 States comprise over 45 million acres of reserved lands and an additional 10 million in individual allotments. There are another 40 million acres of traditional Native lands in Alaska. Much of this acreage remains relatively wild and unspoiled. Home to more than 560 Federally recognized tribes, these lands provide the living space, the sacred and cultural sites, and many of the natural resources that tribes need to keep their people and cultures alive. The importance of these lands to the tribes cannot be overstated. They provide spiritual and physical sustenance, and increasingly, the means for economic self-sufficiency. Tribal governments generally place a high priority on preserving these lands and their natural resources, including many vulnerable wildlife species, for future generations.

    Indian lands are not federal public lands or part of the public domain, and are not subject to federal public land laws. They were retained by tribes or were set aside for tribal use pursuant to treaties, statutes, judicial decisions, executive orders or agreements. These lands are managed by Indian tribes in accordance with tribal goals and objectives, within the framework of applicable laws. Many Indian lands have remained untouched by conventional land use practices and therefore are an island of high quality ecosystems, attracting many sensitive species."

    American Natives control land that is over eight times the size of Israel.


    As for the other side of the coin.....

    In Palestine their Civil Society is under occupation. The restrictions on movement have seriously damaged all areas of life of the Palestinian population. They are one of the primary reasons for the severe economic crisis in the Occupied Territories. The United Nations High Commissioner for Human Rights convened to discuss the grave and massive violations of the human rights of the Palestinian people by the Israeli occupying power".

    Human Rights abuses are rampant in Israel. Until recently, torture was legal and the security forces routinely tortured political detainees, most of whom were never charged with any crimes. Methods include violent shaking of detainees, restraining in very painful conditions, sensory deprivation, sounding of loud music for prolonged periods and others. Several prisoners have died as a consequence of torture.

    Israeli security forces have also engaged in extra-judicial executions of Palestinians. Those responsible are very rarely punished for their crimes."



    And you dare to be so bold as to compare the way Native Americans are treated with the way Israel treats the Palestinians. Your obliquity is astounding. Do you actually think that if America treated it's Natives the same way the Zionist pigs treat Arabs, that we would not be in the same situation?

  10. #10
    TheWorker Guest

    Re: What Europeans Tell Themselves About Israel

    Quote Originally Posted by UserName
    Another ill-informed obtuse comment by the mentally inept. A modern day comparison will show there is no parallel at all. Would you care to compare the the two?

    "American Indian lands in the lower 48 States comprise over 45 million acres of reserved lands and an additional 10 million in individual allotments. There are another 40 million acres of traditional Native lands in Alaska. Much of this acreage remains relatively wild and unspoiled. Home to more than 560 Federally recognized tribes, these lands provide the living space, the sacred and cultural sites, and many of the natural resources that tribes need to keep their people and cultures alive. The importance of these lands to the tribes cannot be overstated. They provide spiritual and physical sustenance, and increasingly, the means for economic self-sufficiency. Tribal governments generally place a high priority on preserving these lands and their natural resources, including many vulnerable wildlife species, for future generations.

    Indian lands are not federal public lands or part of the public domain, and are not subject to federal public land laws. They were retained by tribes or were set aside for tribal use pursuant to treaties, statutes, judicial decisions, executive orders or agreements. These lands are managed by Indian tribes in accordance with tribal goals and objectives, within the framework of applicable laws. Many Indian lands have remained untouched by conventional land use practices and therefore are an island of high quality ecosystems, attracting many sensitive species."

    American Natives control land that is over eight times the size of Israel.


    As for the other side of the coin.....

    In Palestine their Civil Society is under occupation. The restrictions on movement have seriously damaged all areas of life of the Palestinian population. They are one of the primary reasons for the severe economic crisis in the Occupied Territories. The United Nations High Commissioner for Human Rights convened to discuss the grave and massive violations of the human rights of the Palestinian people by the Israeli occupying power".

    Human Rights abuses are rampant in Israel. Until recently, torture was legal and the security forces routinely tortured political detainees, most of whom were never charged with any crimes. Methods include violent shaking of detainees, restraining in very painful conditions, sensory deprivation, sounding of loud music for prolonged periods and others. Several prisoners have died as a consequence of torture.

    Israeli security forces have also engaged in extra-judicial executions of Palestinians. Those responsible are very rarely punished for their crimes."



    And you dare to be so bold as to compare the way Native Americans are treated with the way Israel treats the Palestinians. Your obliquity is astounding. Do you actually think that if America treated it's Natives the same way the Zionist pigs treat Arabs, that we would not be in the same situation?
    are you that stupid???? read the post again nimwit, that was my point dumbass....

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    3,578

    Re: What Europeans Tell Themselves About Israel

    Quote Originally Posted by TheWorker
    are you that stupid???? read the post again nimwit, that was my point dumbass....
    The only "point" you seem to have made is the one you cover with your hat.
    And thank you for the lovely encomium, you are so sweet. ;)

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    26,313

    Re: What Europeans Tell Themselves About Israel

    Quote Originally Posted by Grim17
    The tall story we Europeans now tell ourselves about Israel
    By Charles Moore

    EXCERPT

    You could criticize Israel's recent attack for many things. Some argue that it is disproportionate, or too indiscriminate. Others think that it is ill-planned militarily. Others hold that it will give more power to extremists in the Arab world, and will hamper a wider peace settlement. These are all reasonable, though not necessarily correct positions to hold. But European discourse on the subject seems to have been overwhelmed by something else - a narrative, told most powerfully by the way television pictures are selected, that makes Israel out as a senseless, imperialist, mass-murdering, racist bully.

    Not only is this analysis wrong - if the Israelis are such imperialists, why did they withdraw from Lebanon for six years, only returning when threatened once again? How many genocidal regimes do you know that have a free press and free elections? - it is also morally imbecilic. It makes no distinction between the tough, sometimes nasty things all countries do when hard-pressed and the profoundly evil intent of some ideologies and regimes. It says nothing about the fanaticism and the immediacy of the threat to Israel. Sir Peter has somehow managed to live on this planet for 75 years without spotting the difference between what Israel is doing in Lebanon and "unlimited war".

    As well as being morally imbecilic, this narrative is the enemy of all efforts to understand what is actually going on in the Middle East. It is so lazy.

    Thus, for example, you would hardly know from watching the television that most Arab nations in the region, with the notable exception of Syria, detest the power of Hizbollah. You would barely have noticed that Hizbollah is a Shia faction, actively supported by Iran, and therefore feared by most Sunnis and by all who resist Iranian hegemony.

    Nor would you have seen investigations of how Hizbollah places its missile sites in civilian areas, or coverage of the report in a Kuwaiti newspaper that Sayyed Hassan Nasrallah, the leader of Hizbollah, was expected in Damascus on Thursday for a meeting with the Syrian president, Bashar al-Assad, and the secretary of Iran's Supreme National Security Council. You would also not have gathered that the Cedar Revolution in Lebanon, which the television so recently invited you to admire, cannot possibly be carried through if Syria and Iran and Hizbollah are able to operate in that country.

    Behind the dominant narrative of Israeli oppression is a patronising, almost racist assumption about the Arabs, and about Muslims, which is, essentially, that "they're all the same". Public discussion therefore does not stop to consider whether the immediate ceasefire called for by most European countries might hand a victory to Hizbollah, which, in turn, would ultimately lead to a much greater loss of life. It just postures.

    Part of the same attitude-striking is the attack on Tony Blair for being the "poodle" of America, instead of pursuing an independent foreign policy.

    SNIP

    We have now passed half a century in which the ultimate responsibility for these decisions has passed from us (and from France) to America. Unless we seriously propose to try to regain that responsibility, either alone or in concert, we do well to try to work closely with America rather than acting like a querulous octogenarian. Mr Blair's efforts in Washington yesterday to search for a ceasefire that prefers durability over immediacy are perfectly sensible.

    Yet Mr Blair is bayed at by all parties and most of the media. It is as if, having relinquished power, we Europeans now wish our own powerlessness upon the rest of the world. We make vaporous and offensive Nazi comparisons. We preach that unilateral action is always wrong. That position can be maintained only by people who do not have to make life-and-death decisions. It is cheap and immoral.

    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/opinion/m.../29/do2902.xml

    .
    i may not totally agree with your proposed "in dictment",but i have to at least comment on the fact that this PRACTISE,if we may call it that,is just not confined to any 1 segment of any 1 political or other ORGANIZATIONS/business's attemp to attain a RESULT!?let's face it.you obviously ENJOY the status quo as you wish it to be!?your position in all of this a comfortable and you dont want to lose it!?this me first(mysteryTHEOLOGY)dressed in fine linen of the same immoral retoric as you accuse with is like old wine in a new container,or new wine in an old container......pick your take.for your whole point here is to me that you can easily fool fools!?hehe!!now since you supply no real answer to the problems at hand then......WHICH ARE YOU!?the fool,or the FOOLER!?hehe!!just askin.......

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    5,803

    Re: What Europeans Tell Themselves About Israel

    Quote Originally Posted by TheWorker
    so you admit your hatred brews from zionism movements from the 1940's?? an issue that has zero bearing on todays events.

    what an absolute pathetic statement you just made. Its no wonder you had no response to the American Indians comments before. Why dont you go cry about all the land americans stole from the indians before you start bashing israel for its "illegal occupation".

    also i dont understand you Nuke comment. wouldnt you bomb whoever was taking you out???


    absolutely pathetic....
    Well well, look who forgot to bring their brain to the discussion. That's okay, Grim has a spare one in his toilet he can lend ya.
    Only an obvious mental patient would forget that history has everything to do with the present. You know? History repeats itself? It is apparent that Israel has gotten away with (murder) everything in history, therefore, they have the balls to carry on today as a result of their success. That's putting it simple as your brain isn't working well enough to explain in any further detail.

    You've done nothing but prove you're a Zionist foot stool who gets paid to "change the subject" whenever possible.

    And leave it up to a fvcking neocon fecal fairy slinging more sh!t to attempt a change in scenery, bringing up the native Americans again. Guess what, the subject is ISRAEL, so F.V.C.K off!!
    Last edited by Americanadian; 08-03-2006 at 04:37 AM.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    5,803

    Re: What Europeans Tell Themselves About Israel

    Quote Originally Posted by UserName
    The only "point" you seem to have made is the one you cover with your hat.
    And thank you for the lovely encomium, you are so sweet. ;)
    The only point he has made is that the smelliest sh!t in the toilet always floats, and this he is a prime example of.

    He is just working to change the subject. He is an obvious Zionist conspirer, looking to create more havoc in one of the only free speech places we have left...the internet. Oy Vey I say! How mvch du you pay?

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-09-2015, 11:39 AM
  2. The Commercial that has Europeans & Lib Americans Pissed
    By conserv4ever in forum Mail Order Scams
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-12-2014, 06:58 AM
  3. Europeans Breeding for Cash!
    By pwrone in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 05-11-2010, 11:43 AM
  4. Europeans Delay Decision on Role Inside Lebanon
    By sojustask in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-22-2006, 12:08 AM
  5. Calling All Europeans
    By sojustask in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-26-2006, 09:13 AM

Tags for this Thread

Add / Edit Tags
absolute, admit, ain, alive, america, american, americans, another, apartment, arab, assad, ate, attacks, attempts, attitude, azi, balls, basic, blood, bomb, borders, bring, bringing, british, called, campaign, camps, care, carry, charles, charter, civil, coin, comments, commissioner, community, comparison, con, condi, correct, cost, countries, country, cover, crisis, cry, day, dea, death, debating, deeds, desperate, devastating, dollars, don, dont, dow, drink, dumbass, electio, eme, enemy, entire, equipment, european, executive orders, extra, extremists, face, fault, feel, fined, fire, fool, forces, forget, forgot, france, fuel, fund, future, gave, geniune, genocide, greatest, grim, hand, hands, hard, hatred, hey, high, history, holy, homeland, huma, human, humanitarian, husband, hypocritical, ian, identity, ignorant, ill, illegal, ime, include, india, indians, innocent, inter, invited, iranian, isn, israel, israelis, issue, joy, knew, land, lazy, legitimate, life, line, live, living, loose, lose, losing, loss, mass, massacred, massive, mea, meeting, mental, mentally, military, million, more, move, mystery, nasty, national, national security, nations, nazi, newspaper, noble, north, nuke, offer, oppression, options, ora, orders, organizations, palestinians, parallel, part, passed, pathetic, perfectly, peter, pictures, pigs, plane, planet, planned, point, policy, pool, pos, post, poverty, power, prefers, presiden, pressed, prime, prisoners, proper, properties, prove, public, punished, putting, quality, quote, read, real, reason, reasonable, reasons, recorded, red, regimes, response, responsible, rest, sacred, search, secretary, sensitive, set, settlement, severe, shed, shut, shut up, simple, simply, sir, site, spend, spiritual, spoils, star, start, state, states, status, stole, stop, story, striking, stupid, successful, suicide, sum, sun, supported, sweet, tall, ted, threatened, thursday, times, title, today, told, tortured, totally, tough, trac, treated, treatment, treats, united, unlimited, unprecedented, url, usa, user, vic, victims, victory, violent, wanted, wash, watching, water, working, world, wrong, years, yesterday

View Tag Cloud

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •