+ Reply to Thread

Advanced Sports Nutrition

Advanced Sports Nutrition is an Egyptian company with the following address:
    7, Dr. Hafez Mohamed Ibrahim St., Nasr City 6th District - Cairo Egypt
    Advanced Sports Nutrition Co.
    Please read below about Advanced Sports Nutrition before considering doing business with Advanced Sports Nutrition.

Advanced Sports Nutrition WARNING

Do not do business with Advanced Sports Nutrition. We placed an order with Advanced Sports Nutrition in August 2010 and Advanced Sports Nutrition promised us a lead time of 4-5 weeks. Its now December 2011 and neither money nor goods have been sent by Advanced Sports Nutrition in Egypt.

Supplements from Advanced Sports Nutrition

The company Advanced Sports Nutrition is a supplement company marketing a wide range of supplements.
    Supplements for use in sports are products used to enhance performance. Sports supplements may include protein powders, protein bars, vitamins, minerals, amino acids and a wide range of extracts. These products are generally available OTC and are being sold in many sports and health shops.
    Sports supplements do not require FDAs approval before being marketed. Sports supplement manufacturers do have to follow the FDA's GMP to ensure high quality and safety of their supplements.

Advanced Sports Nutrition what do they do?

On the web page of Advanced Sports Nutrition you find the following statement: Giving you more Nutrition, more Health, more ******, using All-Natural ingredients. We value the fact that our company is one of the few International sports nutrition companies that actually Formulates, Develops & Manufactures its own product line and the first in the Middle East to carry its own brand.
    That statement from Advanced Sports Nutrition sounds really great and pleasing.

http://www.advanced-sportsnutrition.com/index.asp
    Last edited by Olejanholtet; 12-16-2011 at 01:48 AM.

Re: Advanced Sports Nutrition

Why do you bought sports nutrition to a egiptian company?

There are a lot of Companies reliables in USA!

In usa and other countries, of course.

A very interesting question, I myself simply cannot imagine my life without sports, and therefore the combination of words, as sports nutrition, is familiar to me.
    I believe that sports nutrition should consist of two parts:
    -First is the Six Star whey protein which is full of everything you need to exercise. A huge amount of vitamins, I advise everyone.
    -The second is diet Do you refer to the high-intensity workouts or any calorie-burning activity? The key to losing weight, if that is your goal, is to burn more calories than you intake each day. So if you can, even a short walk would help burn off some of those calories and help alleviate your diet.