+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

When can we vomit out conservatism?

I was listening to Rush Limbaugh talk about companies making so much money... just so much, in the face of a world that has 30 000 children starving to death... just listening to him argue against a Democrat wanting to raise the minimum wage, just enough to match inflation rates, and it's like a knife in my heart.

I'm so sick of actually try to argue this logically with a bunch of heartless scumbags. These are scumbags.

I've worked in minimum wage places before - while I was a student and after. I work as a designer now, but I know how hard it was to work and keep up with the tuition rate. I remember the single mother I met. I remember the old and tired who couldn't get ahead in life because they could barely meet living costs.

These people who argue for minimum wage to be kept down need to be forced by law to work for minimum wage. These people who think the wages American corporations pay in sweatshops are fair, these people NEED to be deported to work in these sweatshops.

These people shouldn't be argued with. You shouldn't have to convince them that it's wrong to exploit people.

The Lebanese economy plummets because of this invasion, and there's not a word of compensation. Conservatives almost completely ignorant of the company say: "They harbored Hezbolah. They deserve it!" Meanwhile 40% of the population there is Christian. Meanwhile the north half of the country SUPPORTS Israel.

Conservatism is asking the question: "Even if it causes the many pain, how can I make the strongest even more powerful?" Take the Terry Schiavo case. The conservatives wanted to keep her alive, despite her being a vegetable for 20 years. They wanted to prolong her pain for their ideals.

And truth is conservatism is supported by the weak. But they don't want to admit they're weak. They don't want to admit that they're knee deep in debt, that they're eating unhealthy, that they could wind up in the hospital, that a loved one might be chronically depressed and needs to be put under hospital care, or that someone in your family turns up with ADHD or some deficiency because the environment was polluted.

I had a healthy, smart conservative couple live across the street from me. Nice couple. Both their kids turned up with ADHD.

I read the Bible, and in EVERY SINGLE book, except maybe Song of Songs, it talks about taking care of the poor. But conservatives have no interest in that politically. Jesus would be turning in his grave if he were still in it. This is exactly the stuff he hoped he could end by his teachings, that he hoped we'd listen to.

How do you call a conservative Christian? Now, I'm conservative in some ways. I believe in stricter abortion laws, finding alternatives to stem cell research, hunting Bin Laden like a dog, but some of the insane behaviors and notions we see out of conservatives.

Can you imagine how Ann Coulter could possibly be a Christian? Does she seem Christ like... at all? Honestly, she reminds you more of Satan. Every time she opens her mouth, just the most hateful stuff.

Chat on all you want, but wake me up when people sober up from the conservative trend and vomit it out in true morning-after hangover style.

Re: When can we vomit out conservatism?

Why does it seem to me that conservatives think that they can control the lives of others? They really seem to believe that they can make better decisions, over what others do, than the people who are taking the cost of these decisions.

not that this is of any significance.....but i had the thought that conservatism is in opposition to consumerism!?that makes sense(difference in sense) to me!?hehe!!so then true conservatism is a state of mind rather than a plan of action!?hehe!!so the FALSE conservatives are REALLY just the TOP DOGS of the chain of CONSUMERISM based on the COST OF LIVING!?hehe!!you cant be a GOOD consumer if you dont have.........DISPOSABLE INCOME!?hehe!!god bless america.....the land where the CONSUMER IS KING!?hehe!!seems like a contradiction in terms if ya get my drift!?hehe!!so has it always been forever!?just askin......less is more!?GOOD LUCK!!hehe!!callit the PLAY on the FALLEN nature of man!?(ignorance,the only true EXPRESSION of evil!?)hehe!!just askin......been ther done that........tryin ta get out!!........OR IN!?grasshoppa......hehe!!
    Last edited by lexx; 07-31-2006 at 08:20 AM.

When can we vomit out conservatism?
    When liberalism or wackism has some original ideas on how to solve our problems

I'd be willing to listen but all we hear out of the left is whining, complaining and pointing blame, Ronald being a desiger whats the first thing you do when you encounter a problem ?

Do you try to find a solution or do you try to find out whose fault it was, I have always done the former and that's the problem I have with liberalism, all you people do is complain rather than try to come up an alternative solution which is why you will always be the minority in this country

Until then kindly keep your opinions to yourselves

As of 12:24 GMT (EST+5) Jul 31, 2006 299,356,847 American citizens have been protected against terrorist attack
    by George Bush ...and CONSERVATISM
    Originally posted by Americanadian
    Palin: Omit the "i" and you're left with "Pain".

Quote Originally Posted by franKg

I\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'d be willing to listen but all we hear out of the left is whining, complaining and pointing blame, Ronald being a desiger whats the first thing you do when you encounter a problem ?

Do you try to find a solution or do you try to find out whose fault it was, I have always done the former and that\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s the problem I have with liberalism, all you people do is complain rather than try to come up an alternative solution which is why you will always be the minority in this country

As of 12:24 GMT (EST+5) Jul 31, 2006 299,356,847 American citizens have been protected against terrorist attack

Ive got a blanket solution.

Get rid of brain-dead finger wagging fascist fvcks like you.

The only solution right-wing gangsters like you propose is promotion of ever more outrageous criminality, murder, tyranny and perpetual whining about libruls this and libruls that as you drag our country down into your cesspool.

And stop using my material or Ill put in a formal request to have you banned you brain-dead, butt sucking, fascist fvcktard.

Now, eat sh!t and drop dead.
    Last edited by dchristie; 07-31-2006 at 05:42 PM.

I'd be willing to listen but all we hear out of the left is whining, complaining and pointing blame, Ronald being a desiger whats the first thing you do when you encounter a problem ?

Do you try to find a solution or do you try to find out whose fault it was, I have always done the former and that's the problem I have with liberalism, all you people do is complain rather than try to come up an alternative solution which is why you will always be the minority in this country

That dumb tagline Conservatives keep repeating over and over like a mantra that liberals don't have "ideas" is stupid. Invading Iraq is not an "idea" - it's a mistake. Bombing Lebanon entire is not an "idea" - it's a mistake. You guys keep making mistakes, and claim we don't have "ideas".

Here's an idea - kick Republicans out of the White House and watch anti-American sentiment in the Muslim world and beyond drop like crazy.

Sometimes NOT doing something is better than just messing things up. Don't make your agenda up as you go. Know exactly what you want going in and how to get out.

I'm going to put an article up about how Israelis recently killed over 30 children in an act of terrorism. Here's my great idea - not killing them.

"But that's not a plan!" you may whine. Shut up. That's the best plan. Not killing innocent civilians is a great plan. Running the country into hundreds of billions dollars into debt - that isn't conservative by definition. That's just redneck stupid.

Conservatism does have its pluses, but the problem is, as you coined the term, it's really "whackism" run by a bunch of angry whackos who need to chill out. I just cringe when I hear people like you spew anti-liberal taglines.

Ronald you're just another Bush -hating , brown shirt liberal who's idea of defending this country is to do nothing, but then ,maybe you're on to something , lets just pull all our troops out of Iraq , Afganistan and the rest of the world and do nothing ...until we are attacked again by terrorists and more Americans die

Brilliant plan

TheWorker Guest

Liberals have no choice but to complain about conservatives ruining our society...theyre not in charge like you crazy christian conservatives are.

and dont tell anyone to keep any opinions to themselves, thats what this country and this forum are for. who the heck do you think you are to tell someone that????

TheWorker Guest

what does that mean???

what do you think they have done to protect us?? tap our phones??? fly 200 saudis home after 9-11??? invade two foreign muslim countries??? abuse detainees, and let the stories leak??? create a cabinet position that only leads to the secrataries quitting to start their own multi-million dollar companies??? transfer anti-terrorism money from NY to Omaha??? create neat little color coded terrorist warning system??? surely you dont really think any of these things have "protected" us.....

i dont think the 3k dead on 9-11 were "protected".

i dont think the other thousands dead in Iraq were "protected".

i dont think allowing then not allowing a UAE controlled company to monitor port security "protected" us.

I dont think capturing Saddam and not Bin Laden led to any further "protection".

do you???

Kiss my A$$!!!
    You are a worthless fascist SH!TBAG!!!
    You do not determine the content, context or tenor of what is posted here!
    You feign some kind of righteous self appointed authority????? TO DO WHAT?
    You definitely have a serious Napoleonic complex my friend!
    [translation= you are light weight pencil dick fvck wad]
    Last edited by Phinnly Slash Buster; 07-31-2006 at 10:11 PM.

Ronald you're just another Bush -hating , brown shirt liberal who's idea of defending this country is to do nothing, but then ,maybe you're on to something , lets just pull all our troops out of Iraq , Afganistan and the rest of the world and do nothing ...until we are attacked again by terrorists and more Americans die

Brilliant plan

I've heard this said a lot, but I tend to disagree. I think waging wars in the Middle East is going to do more to escalate the problem over the long term, causing more future deaths on American soil than it prevents.

Another extremist is created every time a ten-year-old sees his little sister's leg blown apart by U.S. manufactured shrapnel. Sure, we haven't been hit again. So I guess the prevailing attitude is "better them than us?" Thousands of innocent people have died over there, and at the same time our policies are giving birth to a brand spanking new generation of Middle Eastern extremism, repeating the effects of the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan.
    Last edited by yossarian; 07-31-2006 at 11:36 PM.

George Bush has shown the Islamic fundamentalists that the US will not tolerate attacks on this country , by invading Afganistan and dismantling Al-Queda's infracture so bad that it will take years for them to regroup to the level they were at prior to 9/11.

He also showed , by taking down Saddam, that we will not tolerate any country threatening to support, harbor , train or sell WMD's to terrorists such as Saddam Hussein would've done had we not invaded

I doubt very much that Gore or Kerry wouldv'e done the same and we could've very well been attacked again had either been elected president

They would've consulted with the UN , with France , with Russia , China ..etc...to keep everyone happy and in the meantime these countries would go their merry way , profiting from Oil for Food , voting to lift the sanctions and Saddam would've eventually sold nuclear weapons and wmd's to Al-Queda

George Bush has shown the Islamic fundamentalists that the US will not tolerate attacks on this country , by invading Afganistan and dismantling Al-Queda's infracture so bad that it will take years for them to regroup to the level they were at prior to 9/11.

He also showed , by taking down Saddam, that we will not tolerate any country threatening to support, harbor , train or sell WMD's to terrorists such as Saddam Hussein would've done had we not invaded

Time to move to the real world Fran. All Bush has done is show 400 million Arabs that we ain't so tough after all. They have proven to be every bit as good as us in every respect except weapons. They realize that now, and, unfortunately, will be working on that. Bush has shown them that their resolve is greater than ours and we will grow tired of getting our asses kicked and will return home to lick our wounds.... which include the largest deficit ever, oil prices tripple what they were, and a country divided.
    Yup Frannie, Bush sure showed 'em! :rolleyes:

Brilliant plan
    One great way of defending the country is to pull Bush out of office and putting the breaks on a lot of this aggression. The Lebanon invasion was so sudden. No one was informed of a power plant or airport being hit. The people didn't have a chance to debate it, and it couldn't have happened without Bush. Now it's raining rockets in Israel like crazy. Great strategy, there.

Bush hating? I don't hate retards. I don't sit around with my arms crossed getting all pumped and mad about some guy who hid in a classroom reading "My Pet Goat". I don't hate Bush, I laugh at Bush. It's you that's the problem, and people like you who are willing to go along with the murder of women and children for some whacked out over the top vision where ALL your enemies are somehow annihilated.

I do have ideas on pursueing the enemy, anyway. I wouldn't have blown up the airport. I would have invaded it, and kept it running under Israeli security, so they can check to see who's flying out and if there are any weapons being transported. I would have left the power plant alone entirely. I would have done a sweeping ground assault. For example, that bomb shelter shouldn't have been air bombed. Over thirty children died. That's another huge tragedy...

Damn, you know what, I forgot who I was talking to. I shouldn't be explaining things to you. I should be pointing out what a sick heartless d-bag you are while you spout the usual conservative non-sense.

As for pulling troops out of Afghanistan - I don't think I was pushing for that, but that's a great idea. Bin Laden isn't there. The Taliban has been crushed. Move on already.

One great way of defending the country is to pull Bush out of office and putting the breaks on a lot of this aggression. The Lebanon invasion was so sudden. No one was informed of a power plant or airport being hit. The people didn't have a chance to debate it, and it couldn't have happened without Bush. Now it's raining rockets in Israel like crazy. Great strategy, there.

Ronald George Bush never invaded Lebanon, but thats ok , its just an honest liberal knee jerk reaction to blame Bush for everything.

BTW if Bush wasn't president you'd probably be digging a bomb shelter in your back yard right now

Ronald George Bush never invaded Lebanon, but thats ok , its just an honest liberal knee jerk reaction to blame Bush for everything.

BTW if Bush wasn't president you'd probably be digging a bomb shelter in your back yard right now

Too bad some of us don't have the opportunity to have a real knee jerk reaction by kicking your fat ass back to Israel.

Few people here have distinguished themselves as a real fvcking creep as conclusively as you have. You are obviously a truly sick individual and need lots of helpÖ not that itís possible.

But, thereís something thatís really sinister about you that goes even beyond the otherís simple minded right-wing reactionary ignorance. You arenít just the usual babbling right-wing cretin like a Grim or Raider. But it's nothing to brag about.

Spotting a creepy demented fvcker like you is no big deal. I live in New York so that's part of the landsacpe for me. That's why I'm kind of numb to it.

But there's something that's particularly sick and weird about you. Not even Grim is still trying to sell that delusional sewage about Saddam's fictitious WMDs and the infantile fairytales about moving weapons to Syria.

It just doesn't figure or add up.

So tell us "Frankie"; Who are you working for?
    Last edited by dchristie; 08-01-2006 at 03:47 AM.