+ Reply to Thread

Wildnet Technologies-Complaints/Reviews Management

I heard a lot about Wildnet technologies of India (www.wildnettechnologies.com) and hence approached them in 2008 for doing SEO of my website. Using Wildnet Technologies, India, for almost 3.5 years now for SEO on my website I thought to try their other services but recently had a bad experience with their newly launched Complaint and review management Software product.

I was using Wildnet Technologies successfully for SEO Services for my site with no complaints and have great results and hence decided to try this new product as well. I was expecting this to be as great as their SEO and web designing service but this was a nightmare. Though I was being told that this is in Beta but I felt cheated for almost USD 395 and thought this is a good idea to warn people for the same. Though I still use them for web designing and SEO.

Re: Wildnet Technologies-Complaints/Reviews Management

Hey, i also used the wildnet technologies complaints management software/program and i must say, it is awesome. software give clear picture about visibility of my business as well as customer feedback. initially software was having some bugs which was rectified after customization. Only negative part of wildnet technologies complaints (or review) management software is, its cost. wildnet is charging USD 225 per month which is very high.

although complaint management software of wildnet technologies allows to create personalized dashboard and reports but dont give privilege to add the links.

in short, wildnet technologies complaints (or review) mangement software is good but not value to money.

Re: Wildnet Technologies-Complaints/Reviews Management

Wildnet Technologies is one of the most reliable SEO and Reputation Management agency. I used their SEO service and result are much better then my previous service provider. they review process regularly and share weekly reports. Wildnet Technologies Complaints and Review management software is OK not as good as their other services but overall i am satisfied with wildnet. www.youtube.com/watch?v=QbMRg2lpU2g