+ Reply to Thread

please_dont_scam_me is offline Looking for a real part-time 2nd job. Tired of all these scams online

"www.2-workonline.com" ... any word on this one

Came across this site in an email from beyond.com.

I have read reviews on what to be carefull for. It does scream scam but when I put their site into google and research, nothing seems to come up; must be a new one.

Anyways. Wondering if it is legit and worth the hassle to spend $15 for access to other job postings....

ALSO.... came across this site.. http://www.top5onlinejobs.com/

Dont know if what they are stating on the site is valid (I dont think it is) but a second opinion is always great.

Thank you guys in keeping us aware of all the horrible ppl out there trying to take money from honest ppl who are trying to earn a buck.

Re: "www.2-workonline.com" ... any word on this on

don't pay any fee for info about a job. a real job will tell you exactly what they want you to do and how much they will pay you to do it. a real company has a real address and a real business license, registered agent, someplace, where you can find them. don't fill out any forms until to know it is a real company.

out of 1000, guess 999 are false. you like these odds? everybody is looking for easy money from work at home and the scammers are taking advantage.

again - if it says, just pay this fee for more info - don't.

here's some that were checked out by katiescorner, longtime moderator here.

http://www.katieshugs.com/
    Last edited by mumbles; 12-11-2011 at 05:56 AM.

please_dont_scam_me is offline Looking for a real part-time 2nd job. Tired of all these scams online

Well, I have further read what the $15 was for and they claim it is for maintenance fees..

Is this BS or ... ?

you're doing it wrong. promoters make new sites everyday.

suppose the site was just created the day before you saw it? then, nobody could say anything about it because you would be their first customer.

and, you would think, since nobody says it's a scam, that means it a good thing.

now the only question is, how much time and money will you waste before you get wise?

i said, go look at ones katie already checked out. that way, you know they have existed for awhile.

I think this has been repeated severally on this forum. Whichever online job it is, never pay to get hired. However small the amount is, just know that millions might make the same mistake and the guy will be rich.