+ Reply to Thread

Media Fakery 101 - CGI, Scripts, Actors & Props

The Media is not just biased, it is completely fabricating events. They are one big production company charged with managing your perception of the world using CGI, Photoshop, actors, and scripted events. These are all staged Psyops. The alternative "truth" media is controlled opposition meant to keep you scared and confused. Stop buying into any of it.
    Watch "September Clues"

And much more information on Media Fakery here.
    http://www.cluesforum.info/

If the movie industry is based on a lie being told 25 times per second why would the tel-a-lie-vision be any different? Unfortunately there are not too many people knowing their modus operandi; fake images based on digital technology not perceptionated by the masses, staged events, NLP, hegelian dialectic, subversion tactics etc.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NW7vENdDu1o

watch the black water going over the parapet wall and hits the fence at 0:50you can obviously see it's fake... The part with the black water is ABSOLUTELY fake.
    Just like this video too. 100% FAKE! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vSCJZtl70Vw
    The internet is the last light of truth and hope...it is truly of the people, by the people and for the people. We must not let it be subverted for any purpose other than the truth. And that truth shall spread to every man woman and child across the globe. No longer will those in power carry the sole means to decide for us, yet we now shall have the power to decide to tune them out.

Re: Media Fakery 101 - CGI, Scripts, Actors & Prop

I took the work from September Clues and made it into something real instead of a rambling mess. Dick Oliver called the orb a remote controlled drone. He was on the ground and saw it floating just like it did in 4 live broadcasts.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DB-rw...ure=plpp_video

Quote Originally Posted by Paladine View Post
    watch the black water going over the parapet wall and hits the fence at 0:50you can obviously see it's fake... The part with the black water is ABSOLUTELY fake.
    Just like this video too. 100% FAKE! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vSCJZtl70Vw
    Youre saying the tsunami was made up? Fake? Thats some ing good cgi then. I mean, it completely fooled the rescue workers who raced there from all around the world. They presumably found everything in perfect working order, no dead bodies, etc??

Fucking idiot.

LogicallyYours is offline Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings. User Rank

Paladine...once again, proving that REALLY IS an ass-hat on his head.
    "Religion is a heavy suitcase: all you have to do is put it down."
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    "I have read the bible...more than once. I was not impressed nor was I so moved to give up my ability to think for myself and surrender my knowledge of facts for the unfounded belief in a mythical sky-fairy." - Me.

Re: Media Fakery 101 - sink was there!

WOW sink!:
    u were there!
    .................u and some of ur "boys" were in NYC on 911? U kidding right?
    ......Did u find the black boxes and pass port too?
    was paulcrawl and wiz in ur crowd of friends?

LogicallyYours is offline Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings. User Rank

Re: Media Fakery 101 - sink was there!

Quote Originally Posted by soulbro View Post
    WOW sink!:
    u were there!
    .................u and some of ur "boys" were in NYC on 911? U kidding right?
    ......Did u find the black boxes and pass port too?
    was paulcrawl and wiz in ur crowd of friends?
    Hope you and you significant sheep had a wonderful Christmas.
    "Religion is a heavy suitcase: all you have to do is put it down."
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    "I have read the bible...more than once. I was not impressed nor was I so moved to give up my ability to think for myself and surrender my knowledge of facts for the unfounded belief in a mythical sky-fairy." - Me.