Poll: Who altered this footage?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 16 of 62

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    983

    UA 175: Who created fake footage from south view?

    http://www.911conspiracy.tv/2nd_hit.html

    The orb circled the building just as many witnesses had stated and that is corroborated by 4 live broadcasts showing the orb do just that from the north view. It's logical with so much footage being released that something from the south would show the orb's goofy bee-bop behind the towers.

    We don't get the orb here but a fake plane exacting it as it circled the Towers. It is most logical that Manos Megagiannis turned his footage over to law enforcement and got it back this way. This man clearly captured the orb circling the buildings which is exactly why that whole part was edited out by starting the fake plane just as the orb passes east of Tower 1.





    41. Here is the story behind my videos: The distance is about 6 miles, (according to Google Earth), recorded using a Sony PC1. After I got a call from a friend of mine about the first plane, I started filming from inside my apartment. To get a bit better view I went to the roof of the building, and the moment I pointed the camera to the WTC and started recording, without even realizing it I captured the second plane hitting the tower. Actually if you see the original tape you will notice that I move the camera so I can confirm with my own eyes the explosion that I saw through the viewfinder. The rest is just very basic digital zoom (very amateurish I admit). The woman's voice, was some tenant in the same building.
    The videos have NOT being edited to make the plane disappear or anything like that (as some claim). One of these days, if I find some free time I may go back to the master and re-master the video.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZG25M...ure=plpp_video

  2. #2
    LogicallyYours's Avatar
    LogicallyYours is offline Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings. User Rank
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    6,352

    Re: UA 175: Who created fake footage from south vi

    Where is your proof this video is faked?
    "Religion is a heavy suitcase: all you have to do is put it down."
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    "I have read the bible...more than once. I was not impressed nor was I so moved to give up my ability to think for myself and surrender my knowledge of facts for the unfounded belief in a mythical sky-fairy." - Me.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    983

    Re: UA 175: Who created fake footage from south vi

    Quote Originally Posted by Scott View Post
    Why do you say it's fake? It shows the plane hitting the tower. I don't see anything strange in the videos at all. You seem to be trying to make people think that truthers are wacky.
    Planes did hit the towers. They just weren't the same planes that took off from the airports.
    Click on this link and watch "Painful Deceptions" and "9/11 Mysteries".
    http://www.question911.com/linksall.htm
    This one's important too.
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...7671184881047#
    There's more here.
    http://able2know.org/topic/177268-1#post-4782975

    I hope nobody takes this guy seriously. Real truthers don't believe in the "No plane" theory. That theory was thought up by the government to make truthers look silly.
    It shows the fake plane heading straight for tower 1, turning right, but never showing that it had to turn right again (facing south:freak3:) before it bee-bopped across tower 2. It's impossible but there is footage of some white thing doing just that with the fake plane image showing up for fake impact.


  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    983

    Re: UA 175: Who created fake footage from south vi

    Quote Originally Posted by Scott View Post
    The no plane theory is wacky because everybody saw the planes hit the towers. Please tell us why the plane switch theory is not feasible.
    Inside 9/11 - Who controlled the planes? - YouTube
    You are changing the subject. This thread is about an impossibility that no one can explain. It's headed straight for tower 1 at 500 mph and turns right.:cwm2: Ignoring reality is your only defense.:judges:


  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    983

    Re: UA 175: Who created fake footage from south vi

    Quote Originally Posted by Fangbeer View Post
    This forum always makes me smile.
    Why is the no planes thing wacky, but a plane switcheroo is perfectly logical?
    This south view was apparently different from the others. The orb circled the building and that's a fact. The only other possible aircraft that could have circled is a chopper. Certainly not a plane even going 100 mph could have done it with the footage provided. Of course it's illogical and saying a goofy crime like this should be logical is illogical. Crimes are rarely logical since they are by design hurting other people.

  6. #6
    LogicallyYours's Avatar
    LogicallyYours is offline Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings. User Rank
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    6,352

    Re: UA 175: Who created fake footage from south vi

    I will give you credit, just when I think you can't make a more stupid claim, you do!

    Amazing.
    "Religion is a heavy suitcase: all you have to do is put it down."
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    "I have read the bible...more than once. I was not impressed nor was I so moved to give up my ability to think for myself and surrender my knowledge of facts for the unfounded belief in a mythical sky-fairy." - Me.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    983

    Re: UA 175: Who created fake footage from south vi

    Quote Originally Posted by LogicallyYours View Post
    I will give you credit, just when I think you can't make a more stupid claim, you do!

    Amazing.
    I will give you credit, when you could've made another stupid claim, you didn't!:rasta:


  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    983

    Re: UA 175: Who created fake footage from south vi

    Citizen docs are usually annoying but this was done real well. Flight 77 could not have taken down 5 light poles because the witnesses had it north of the Citgo, not south. I highly recommend watching all 80 minutes.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5FhQ...ure=plpp_video

  9. #9
    LogicallyYours's Avatar
    LogicallyYours is offline Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings. User Rank
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    6,352

    Re: UA 175: Who created fake footage from south vi

    So, rather than posting any evidence that the video is faked, you post what you always do when you can't provide the evidence asked for.

    Don't you ever get tired of making up claims you can't support?
    Last edited by LogicallyYours; 12-02-2011 at 12:29 AM.
    "Religion is a heavy suitcase: all you have to do is put it down."
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    "I have read the bible...more than once. I was not impressed nor was I so moved to give up my ability to think for myself and surrender my knowledge of facts for the unfounded belief in a mythical sky-fairy." - Me.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,063

    Re: UA 175: Who created fake footage from south vi

    Quote Originally Posted by LogicallyYours View Post
    So, rather than posting any evidence that the video is faked, you post what you always do when you can't provide the evidence asked for.

    Don't you ever get tired of making up claims you can't support?
    This is a bogus thread, no different than his other one on the same topic.

    The guy is a poe, plain and simple. It's better to not 'stroke his ego' so he can stroke something else by posting in this thread.

    .

  11. 12-02-2011, 03:29 AM


  12. #11
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    983

    Re: UA 175: Who created fake footage from south vi

    7forever,

    ACARS CONFIRMED - 9/11 AIRCRAFT AIRBORNE LONG AFTER CRASH
    UNITED 175 IN THE VICINITY OF HARRISBURG AND PITTSBURGH, PA

    (PilotsFor911Truth.org) - Aircraft Communications Addressing and Reporting System (ACARS) is a device used to send messages to and from an aircraft. Very similar to text messages and email we use today, Air Traffic Control, the airline itself, and other airplanes can communicate with each other via this "texting" system. ACARS was developed in 1978 and is still used today. Similar to cell phone networks, the ACARS network has remote ground stations installed around the world to route messages from ATC, the airline, etc, to the aircraft depending on it's location and vice versa.

    ACARS Messages have been provided through the Freedom Of Information Act (FOIA) which demonstrate that the aircraft received messages through ground stations located in Harrisburg, PA, and then later routed through a ground station in Pittsburgh, 20 minutes after the aircraft allegedly impacted the South Tower in New York. How can messages be routed through such remote locations if the aircraft was in NY, not to mention how can messages be routed to an aircraft which allegedly crashed 20 minutes earlier?

    Pilots For 9/11 Truth have briefly touched on this subject in 9/11: Intercepted through the excellent research of "Woody Box", who initially discovered such alarming information in the released FOIA documents(1). We now have further information which confirms the aircraft was not in the vicinity of New York City when the attacks occurred.
    http://pilotsfor911truth.org/forum/i...howtopic=21754

  13. #12
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    983

    Re: UA 175: Who created fake footage from south vi

    Flight 175 had to come from behind/south of the towers. No excpetions, no other possibilities. Over two minutes elapsed before the orb dropped from the west. They were 5 miles north of the towers and the plane never showed up, but a small, very slow moving object did. The orb circled the towers exactly the way the fake plane image did from the south view.



    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_caQ9...ure=plpp_video

  14. #13
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    983

    Re: UA 175: Who created fake footage from south vi

    Jennifer Spell said it circled the building after flying out over New Jersey. This could only be the orb because the fake plane seen in her vid came out of nowhere (it did NOT circle anything) just in time to meet the orb, laser or whatever it was. Flight 175 officially flew way south of NY and did a u-turn. It could not have come from over NJ, but had to come from south like this fake plane did. It makes sense that 175 was as far south as Pittsburgh because of those pesky messages routed in that area.



    The last five seconds of 175 could not have circled the buildings but the slow floating orb could have and did.




    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5flD6...ure=plpp_video
    Last edited by 7forever; 12-02-2011 at 09:48 AM.

  15. #14
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    983

    Re: UA 175: Who created fake footage from south vi

    This was a live broadcast shown after both towers had been hit, it shows flight UAL-175 still in the air even though it had supposedly hit the south tower about an hour before - We know why it was never aired again.LOL

    FAA radar is tracking, in real time, flight 175 after it has
    supposedly crashed into the WTC. This is perhaps an hour later
    .
    Although many people do not believe an aircraft
    hit the Pentagon or crashed in Shanksville, they still
    cannot accept that no plane hit the WTC. Perhaps this may help.
    3 IFR aircraft in the air in a 30 mile radius of New york city is consistent with one hour of diversions and forced landings.

    One hour before you would expect a very large multiple of 3 aircraft to be in the air. NY has several incredibly busy airports.Check anytime on FLIGHT AWARE and count the aircraft within a 30 mile radius of NY. There should be 60 to 100.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jdXGS...layer_embedded

  16. #15
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    983

    Re: UA 175: Who created fake footage from south vi

    Quote Originally Posted by jayfor View Post
    A fake plane could not have been seen by eyewitnesses LOL:D
    Exactly. The masses saw them on TV. On the ground no plane was anywhere near the south tower. The orb was ignored, mistaken for a small plane, or literally missed because it was so small.

    "I was underneath it, I was looking at the tower, I had my camera in my hand, I heard the noise, I never saw the airplane." CASE CLOSED.


    911stealth David Handschuh Propelled in Air a Block by Explosion & Saw No Plane - YouTube

  17. #16
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    2,232

    Re: UA 175: Who created fake footage from south vi

    Is 7forever going to repeat everything he posted in his earlier two threads again?

    :errr:

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-08-2016, 06:25 AM
  2. A fake plane was added for south tower explosion
    By 7forever in forum Conspiracy Theories
    Replies: 1505
    Last Post: 09-19-2016, 06:47 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-09-2014, 08:30 AM
  4. Wikileaks Ufo Footage That Was Banned...haarp
    By Vpc1111 in forum Conspiracy Theories
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-05-2011, 05:10 AM
  5. Interesting footage here!
    By enlightenment in forum Science Scams
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-25-2007, 03:47 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •