+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 37 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Dream Stealers?

Re: Dream Stealers?

Quote Originally Posted by Joecool44 View Post
    To once and for all show evidence that you are net profitable instead of arguing ad nauseum without evidence that MLM works.
    I know I'm ''net profitable'', what advantage do I get from proving it to you?
    "People are not interested in your product or your business; they are interested in solving their own problems." -- James Dillehay, Entrepreneur and Author

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisDoyle View Post
    I know I'm ''net profitable'', what advantage do I get from proving it to you?
    For once we won't think you're full of shiz. Of course it will never happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Joecool44 View Post
    For once we won't think you're full of shiz. Of course it will never happen.
    Oh well, I'll have to live the rest of my life knowing that you and your friends on here don't believe me. That's so sad.......NOT!! :cwm2:
    "People are not interested in your product or your business; they are interested in solving their own problems." -- James Dillehay, Entrepreneur and Author

Quote Originally Posted by Promlmguy View Post
    How many years have you wasted pursuing this? Anti-MLM has paid off for you by now right?
    A penny saved is a penny earned.

My experience with 3 different MLMs demanded a few hundred in sign-up costs, and roughly $50-100 worth of membership fees/costs. (Amway, WV, Roda nAnd Fields)

So....in the course of a few years, he has saved several thousands by NOT being in MLM.
    __________________________________________________ ____
    MLMer admits it is ok to break family bonds and tear at its fabric in order to pursue "success." [Is this what you want from your business?]

CoolGrey: [Son concerned with is parents choice to join Amway] After one last heated argument with my mom, I have been kicked out for "being too negative" and "bringing so much negativity home" (just got home from college)

ChrisDoyle: I have to be honest I'm with your parents on this one.

That list was pretty interesting, considering that it had Kelly Bangert at #22 and he has openly reported that everyone in the top levels of MonaVie are having their houses foreclosed upon and their cars repossessed.

Don't believe me, do a search for his name with the Xowii - MonaVie lawsuit.

In MLM you need to be a salesman. Not of the products but of the opportunity. Look at yourself as a seller of expensive business packages. It's a hard sell.

To top it off, you are an independent contractor who is crappy low commission salesman. Oh yeah, and you need to to pay money to the company to have the privilege of working for them.

I need to start an MLM. Chris Doyle, would you join my MLM?

Quote Originally Posted by bsc8987 View Post
    In MLM you need to be a salesman. Not of the products but of the opportunity. Look at yourself as a seller of expensive business packages. It's a hard sell.

To top it off, you are an independent contractor who is crappy low commission salesman. Oh yeah, and you need to to pay money to the company to have the privilege of working for them.

I need to start an MLM. Chris Doyle, would you join my MLM?
    ''expensive packages'' are just an option, the normal joining fees are zero to hundred bucks. I like my commission rate and its far from low yb:
    No thanks, I wouldnt want to work with/for you in any way and thats the advantage of MLM, choosing who you can work with.

Quote Originally Posted by ohein56 View Post
    Now, at least you're on topic with a statement like that!

That's a 'dream-stealing' attitude re:MLM/DS if there ever was one!

MLM does work IF you get in with the right product, & plan aand DO SOMETHING with it etc...problem is, most people in our society are trained to be employees seeking security, not risk-seeking business owners.
    So your telling us your just lazy? Even a simpleton could make money at the right mlm? But your not capable of it?

I mean its all because you don't have basic abilities right? Nothing wrong with the MLms - it's 100% your own fault and your own shortcomings why your a complete failure?

Just want to make sure I not mis-interpirtting your complete defense of MLm and willing to take on 100% of the blaim for repeatedly failing where others had succeeded...

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisN View Post
    So your telling us your just lazy?
    Did I say I was Lazy?, or is 'lazy' your negative, overboard interpretation, trying to make up for lack of any FACTS?:blunt: I think that's the case...being as you've been exposed time & again here for being an absolutely bitter anti-MLM bigot...

Even a simpleton could make money at the right mlm? But your not capable of it?
    "simpleton' is your word, not mine. Sorry. Is that your criteria for a business, that a simpleton' can do it? Are you a 'simpleton'?!

You are, huh?! That makes perfect sense.:judges:

I mean its all because you don't have basic abilities right? Nothing wrong with the MLms - it's 100% your own fault and your own shortcomings why your a complete failure?
    Now now, your hatered for me is shining through...clearly...

MLM's legitimacy in the marketplace doesn't boil down to me and my success or failure with it. You do know that, don't you?!

You know how I can tell you're an Anti-MLM bigot? Because it doesn't matter to you if I'm successful in MLM/DS or a failure. Your insignificant narrow-minded opinion of me is based ONLY on my INVOLVEMENT in MLM, not my abilities or how big or little my check is, & you know it!

You ASSUMED who I was, and what my agenda was, based on nothing more than my association with the MLM industry.

~ Len Clem.ents
    In your eyes, if you're 'in' MLM/DS, you're either a victim ('unsuccessful'), or a scammer (successful) with NO IN BETWEEN. Does that about sum it up?

I'd say, that makes you a BIGOT , ChrisNevative!! JBH...

Just want to make sure I not mis-interpirtting your complete defense of MLm and willing to take on 100% of the blaim for repeatedly failing where others had succeeded...
    Oh, you were, 'misinterpreting' that is...just to be sure...it's what you 'do' around here most of the time...:judges:
    As long as it is acceptable for a person to beLIEve that he knows how god wants everyone on Earth to live, we will continue to murder one another on account of our myths. ~ Sam Harris, 'The End Of Faith'
    ~~~~~
    Christianity demands the crucifixion of the intellect.
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard

Kerry,

You have told us time and time again about how anyone can make money in mlm if they just try. I am trying to reconcile this with your numerous mlm failures. If we believe you, when you tell us mlm isn't hard and all you have to do is work at it then what is your excuse for all the failures. The only possible reason left is either you are not very smart or your just really lazy.

So which is it?

Kerry,

You have told us time and time again about how anyone can make money in mlm if they just try.
    Have you ever tried? No!? ....then shut the hell up.

I am trying to reconcile this with your numerous mlm failures.
    Which failures are those? How badly did I fail in each instance? Do you have ANY clue? How much was 'lost'? Any idea? No!?

You call em 'failures', I call em my 'MLM learning curve',

I've failed over and over and over again in my life and that is why I succeed.

~ Michael Jordan
    ...and I had lots of fun along the way, made some money, AND met some really great people/friends along the way, as well as LEARNED a lot about myself & the world we live in!

You can't put a price on that...IMO.

Better to have spent a life reaching for a dream that never came true, than to have slept through a life that never had a dream.

~Samantha Pickreign
    Words to live by IMO!

Keep guessing though.:blunt: It's fun to watch. At least for me it is!

If we believe you, when you tell us mlm isn't hard and all you have to do is work at it then what is your excuse for all the failures.
    Where have I said MLM/DS isn't hard? Show me!

At least show me where I said it was EASY!!

I'll be waiting, me & the crickets...

The only possible reason left is either you are not very smart or your just really lazy.

So which is it?
    ONLY two possible solutions in your tiny little brain, huh?!?! & for such a complicated dynamic with a multitude of different scenarios?! You came up with a whole TWO possible solutions?! Did you stay up all night in your corner straining that little noggin of yours...?

Be carefulk! Wouldn't want you to strain yerself there!:

You are a 'simpleton' aren't you, ChrisN?

Keep up the guesswork! I love 'wasting' your time, while exposing your ignorant anti-MLM bias...it's just,...priceless...:1crysad:

ahhhh yesss, ....being the fly in your anti-mlm ointment certainly has it's benefits!:rasta:

Thank you for the opportunity, ChrisNegative...

it's always FUN!:king22:
    As long as it is acceptable for a person to beLIEve that he knows how god wants everyone on Earth to live, we will continue to murder one another on account of our myths. ~ Sam Harris, 'The End Of Faith'
    ~~~~~
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard

Have you ever tried? No!? ....then shut the hell up.
    Which failures are those? How badly did I fail in each instance? Do you have ANY clue? How much was 'lost'? Any idea? No!?
    You call em 'failures', I call em my 'MLM learning curve',
    ...and I had lots of fun along the way, made some money, AND met some really great people/friends along the way, as well as LEARNED a lot about myself & the world we live in!
    You can't put a price on that...IMO.
    Words to live by IMO!
    Keep guessing though.:blunt: It's fun to watch. At least for me it is!
    Where have I said MLM/DS isn't hard? Show me!
    At least show me where I said it was EASY!!
    I'll be waiting, me & the crickets...
    ONLY two possible solutions in your tiny little brain, huh?!?! & for such a complicated dynamic with a multitude of different scenarios?! You came up with a whole TWO possible solutions?! Did you stay up all night in your corner straining that little noggin of yours...?
    Be carefulk! Wouldn't want you to strain yerself there!
    You are a 'simpleton' aren't you, ChrisN?
    Keep up the guesswork! I love 'wasting' your time, while exposing your ignorant anti-MLM bias...it's just,...priceless...
    ahhhh yesss, ....being the fly in your anti-mlm ointment certainly has it's benefits!
    Thank you for the opportunity, ChrisNegative...
    it's always FUN!
    Which of the eleven were you successful at?

And which were the other ten were in your "learning curve" full of failures.

You so often pretend that you are here to aid and assist newbie MLMers out of the kindness of your heart. Perhaps if you were to share your experiences here it would give a whole sh*tload of them a gigantic head start!

Quote Originally Posted by Once Upon a Time View Post

You so often pretend that you are here to aid and assist newbie MLMers out of the kindness of your heart. Perhaps if you were to share your experiences here it would give a whole sh*tload of them a gigantic head start!
    Did you ever bother to ask Kerry what his goals were in MLM and whether or not he reached them? Were his goals even monetary? You never know unless you ask, and then you just assume.

Define 'successful'...

One has to consider the source (you) when asked a question like that.

I'll pass. No explanation necessary. Keep guessing though. It makes it FUN for me!:yllove:

You so often pretend that you are here to aid and assist newbie MLMers out of the kindness of your heart.
    You can't even get that right OUT!? I don't show up here to 'help' MLM newbies!? I show up here so's that MLM newbies and potential newbies have some real information about MLM. Not hype. (positive hype...{MLM is EASY etc...} OR negative hype...{ALL MLM's are scams etc...}, hype is still, just HYPE!!!

Perhaps if you were to share your experiences here it would give a whole sh*tload of them a gigantic head start!
    I share my experiences here, and it makes nay-sayin fools like you look pretty silly...IMO.:judges:

Keep it up...it makes my day, often.:rasta:
    ~~~~~
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard

Define 'successful'...
    One has to consider the source (you) when asked a question like that.
    I'll pass. No explanation necessary. Keep guessing though. It makes it FUN for me!
    You can't even get that right OUT!? I don't show up here to 'help' MLM newbies!? I show up here so's that MLM newbies and potential newbies have some real information about MLM. Not hype. (positive hype...{MLM is EASY etc...} OR negative hype...{ALL MLM's are scams etc...}, hype is still, just HYPE!!!
    I share my experiences here, and it makes nay-sayin fools like you look pretty silly...IMO.
    Keep it up...it makes my day, often.
    How about if we define successful as "net profitable", hmmmmm?

As to considering the source, I am using your posts as my source. Do you have a mirror in the house to use for consideration?

I guess you consider blowing the drifters off the head of a dandelion as 'sharing'. Most others might hope that "real information" would come in the form of real, coherent, and substantive, real information.

IMO

How about if we define successful as "net profitable", hmmmmm?

As to considering the source, I am using your posts as my source. Do you have a mirror in the house to use for consideration?

I guess you consider blowing the drifters off the head of a dandelion as 'sharing'. Most others might hope that "real information" would come in the form of real, coherent, and substantive, real information.

IMO
    Why should ''net profitable'' be successful? It might be your definition, but why should you force it on someone else?