+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 37 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Dream Stealers?

Re: Dream Stealers?

Quote Originally Posted by Promlmguy View Post
    Please, I work in an mlm where I see people making money all the time. Does everyone make a ton of money? No. Those who are decent make very reasonable part time money and more than 1% quit their regular jobs and make a living.
    Name it and claim it. I call BS on your claim. I never claimed people don't make money. I claim that the rank and file follks in general get soaked so a few can make it.

Is your head exploding? :

Quote Originally Posted by Joecool44 View Post
    Name it and claim it. I call BS on your claim. I never claimed people don't make money. I claim that the rank and file follks in general get soaked so a few can make it.

Is your head exploding? :
    No, my head is not exploding. You troll all the time. You have literally spent years as an anti-mlmer. You cannot even spell folks correctly and yet you think you are representative of what happens to everyone in Amway. I am guessing you failed because you are a moron.

James R is offline I'm no crook...my upline told me to do it!

Please, I work in an mlm where I see people making money all the time. Does everyone make a ton of money? No. Those who are decent make very reasonable part time money and more than 1% quit their regular jobs and make a living.
    Do you have a link to your website or MLM company?

With such a high success rate, you might be able to pick off a few of Jumper Doyle's recruits in this forum before they click on his link and have to guess.
    Excited about Nopalea Cactus Juice? Learn how to make your own for FREE!
    Don't be another "$50 a bottle" sucker....best of all you know exaclty what's in it. Click HERE.

Here's a good one....
    "That's why I changed my 'story'".
    Where else can you find this nonsense besides here?

Read it and weep
    • Amway's product are not marketable. They are priced far higher than comparable goods. They are seldom sold to anyone other than the salespeople themselves.
    • More than 99% of all Amway salespeople lose money. More than half quit the scheme within a year, after suffering financial losses
    • The only way to make money in Amway is through "endless chain recruiting", a flawed and fraudulent system that guarantees only the top recruiters can be profitable and is illegal in England and most other places on the planet. (Some have termed this scheme a "closed market swindle.")
    • Extreme deception is used to lure people into the scam
    (Thanks to Pyramid Scheme Alert for the information above. I never mind giving them a plug, if only because the despicable clowns at the Direct Selling Association (the industry body for US scamsters) try to deceive people by using "pyramidschemealert" in domain names. See some more about this here. I met one of the DSA directors once and I felt like having a shower and a tetanus shot after shaking its hand.)
    Amway is illegal in England? Straight away you've shown the above quote to be lies.

Here is their current UK website.

Quote Originally Posted by James R View Post
    Do you have a link to your website or MLM company?

With such a high success rate, you might be able to pick off a few of Jumper Doyle's recruits in this forum before they click on his link and have to guess.

What link?.......

How many years have you wasted pursuing this? Anti-MLM has paid off for you by now right?
    You Anti-Anti-MLM dream-stealer! YOU!

rofl
    As long as it is acceptable for a person to beLIEve that he knows how god wants everyone on Earth to live, we will continue to murder one another on account of our myths. ~ Sam Harris, 'The End Of Faith'
    ~~~~~
    Christianity demands the crucifixion of the intellect.
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard

LOL, I got a big kick when whiney oheiny refered to me as a "dream stealer".

As if someone can actually reach into your mind a steal a dream? Would heiny care to come and explain how someone can steal a dream or is this just a standard canned response to someone who disagrees that MLM is a good opportunity?

Maybe it wasn't even your dream if you can become disillusioned so quickly and lose sight of your goal.

Anyway, there is nothing wrong with pursuing a dream, but at what cost? Sure, people dream of being a star athlete or a movie star or the american idol. At some point however, there's evidence that you have a real chance or not.

If you're in MLM for a few months and you have no net profit, when will it ever happen? Are you feeding a money pit?

Skid row is full of people who hung onto wild dreams for too long.
    Really!?

What's your dream? A martyr?

A bigot delights in public ridicule, for he begins to think he is a martyr.

~ Sydney Smith
    Keep yer blinders on! Go for it!

Better to have spent a life reaching for a dream that never came true, than to have slept through a life that never had a dream.

~Samantha Pickreign

~~~~

Many people can’t achieve the success of their dreams because they won’t leave their past behind. They won’t tear down the monuments they’ve built to their old hurts and problems.

~Vic Johnson
    Is JoeUnCool Amway's most vocal 'obsessed' critic? I think so...so do a few others it seems...

The man is truly obsessed.
    :judges:
    For some time though, it’s been clear to those familiar with his style of writing that “joecool” isn’t the only pseudonym he has been posting under. For example, at one stage there was a blog “my amway journey”, purporting to be a blog of a new IBO, “Peter Parker” that progressively became more and more critical of Amway until finally he quit because the “business didn’t work”. Thanks to numerous errors it was obvious the blog was not written by someone who was actually a current IBO, and it was extremely clear to me and others familiar with Nakamura’s style of writing that the blog was his. Indeed early in it’s life we predicted it would take exactly the path it did. The site was eventually closed, probably because several commentators were pointing out the errors and that it seemed to be written by joecool.

It was also clear that Nakamura was commenting on other people’s blogs under different names – sometimes to the extent of even replying to his own comments! Indeed, it became so common that when a new “anti-Amway” commentator or blog started up, my first thought is always “is this another joecool?”

He of course always denied it, but recently he slipped up. How? Well, several of the anti-Amway blogs started publishing Google Ads, similar to what I do on this blog. Coincidentally enough, they all starte doing it at the same time. What Nakamura didn’t seem to realise was that those ads include a unique “publisher code”, which identifies the google account the ads are being published by (and earning money for). Two of those newly monetized blogs were blogs under the “joecool” name. Another example was “Amway Functions Suck”, by “Derek”.

Guess what? They had the same publisher ID, ie the same person was publishing ads on each of these websites.
    YOW!!

Joe ain't too 'cool' after all!

Typical...

Kerry rofl
    As long as it is acceptable for a person to beLIEve that he knows how god wants everyone on Earth to live, we will continue to murder one another on account of our myths. ~ Sam Harris, 'The End Of Faith'
    ~~~~~
    Christianity demands the crucifixion of the intellect.
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard

Quote Originally Posted by ohein56 View Post
    Really!?

What's your dream? A martyr?

Keep yer blinders on! Go for it!

Is JoeUnCool Amway's most vocal 'obsessed' critic? I think so...so do a few others it seems...

YOW!!

Joe ain't too 'cool' after all!

Typical...

Kerry rofl
    My name isn't Steve. You're barking up the wrong tree.

My name isn't Steve. You're barking up the wrong tree.
    LOL....course its not!

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisDoyle View Post
    LOL....course its not!
    I'm willing to wager every cent you have that I'm not Steve Nakamura.

I'm willing to wager every cent you have that I'm not Steve Nakamura.
    When you're in a hole, stop digging!

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisDoyle View Post
    When you're in a hole, stop digging!
    Come on you gutless wonder. Put up or shut up.

Stop changing the subject.

My mentor was big on using that term too--"dream stealer". But I think there is an important distinction. If I tell you to quit your MLM because it's a scam that sells overpriced garbage products, then I am just being a realist, not a dream stealer. If I tell you not pursue going into business on your own because I don't want you to succeed in life, then I am a dream stealer.

I'd like for everyone on this site to succeed in life, but I don't want them to do that via MLM. I'm not stealing their dreams, I'm just being realistic. Realistically, MLMs are scams that only result in most people who join them losing money.
    There is not one woman on this planet capable of finishing an entire can of soda.

Quote Originally Posted by needs2stop View Post
    My mentor was big on using that term too--"dream stealer". But I think there is an important distinction. If I tell you to quit your MLM because it's a scam that sells overpriced garbage products, then I am just being a realist, not a dream stealer. If I tell you not pursue going into business on your own because I don't want you to succeed in life, then I am a dream stealer.

I'd like for everyone on this site to succeed in life, but I don't want them to do that via MLM. I'm not stealing their dreams, I'm just being realistic. Realistically, MLMs are scams that only result in most people who join them losing money.
    Agreed. Nobody is saying MLMers should quit. It's more of a be aware campaign so prospects and IBo's can see some of the traps that come with MLM..

If you noticed, none of the pro MLMers have even produced a shred of evidence that MLM works.

Some of them are silly enough to produce a top 400 of MLM performers, which is irrelevent as even the critics don't claim that nobody succeeds in MLM. It's just that the likelihood of success is so small, that MLM should not be viewed as a sustainable long term source of income.

Even some of the staunch MLM apologists admit they have come and gone through various MLM opportunities. (and no bonafide evidence of profit).

Agreed. Nobody is saying MLMers should quit. It's more of a be aware campaign so prospects and IBo's can see some of the traps that come with MLM..

If you noticed, none of the pro MLMers have even produced a shred of evidence that MLM works.

Some of them are silly enough to produce a top 400 of MLM performers, which is irrelevent as even the critics don't claim that nobody succeeds in MLM. It's just that the likelihood of success is so small, that MLM should not be viewed as a sustainable long term source of income.

Even some of the staunch MLM apologists admit they have come and gone through various MLM opportunities. (and no bonafide evidence of profit).
    Here's a little shred of evidence for you that MLM works:
    Amway and Avon.

What sucks the most is that while I myself was not a dream stealer, I was subjected to them. Something about MLM just brings out the worst in people. Part of it is that people can't just say "no thanks" without giving their two cents. And their two cents is usually something highly negative. The other part of it is that people feed off of the misery of others. So if they can tell you how stupid you are and how your busines plan won't amount to anything, then they get a psychological "lift" from that. Then once you quit they can come back and say "I told you so."

As much as all that sucks, why would you even want to subject yourself to that type of nonsense? Just don't do MLM and do something better instead. It's really that simple.
    There is not one woman on this planet capable of finishing an entire can of soda.