Thread: Dream Stealers?

Re: Dream Stealers?

Quote Originally Posted by ohein56 View Post
    we're (MLMr's) ALL a bunch of lying cheats, and here you are asking for 'truth' from me?!
    You're right. That is ironic and funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Joecool44 View Post
    You're right. That is ironic and funny.
    Man, you walked right into that one, didn't ya?!

UnCoolJoe=ANTI-MLM BIGOT.
    As long as it is acceptable for a person to beLIEve that he knows how god wants everyone on Earth to live, we will continue to murder one another on account of our myths. ~ Sam Harris, 'The End Of Faith'
    ~~~~~
    Christianity demands the crucifixion of the intellect.
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard

Whiney knuckle dragging, barely literate heiny = MLM zealot.

As a pro-MLMer, perhaps you could give us some details of your eleven previous failed MLM experiences so that we could learn from them? Maybe then you could be responsible for the success of others. Names, dates, products, payouts, crime scenes, etc.?

Quote Originally Posted by Once Upon a Time View Post
    As a pro-MLMer, perhaps you could give us some details of your eleven previous failed MLM experiences so that we could learn from them? Maybe then you could be responsible for the success of others. Names, dates, products, payouts, crime scenes, etc.?
    I would probably be ashamed also if I had failed so many times... I guess I understand why you don't want anyone to know....Especially since you blame yourself 100% for each of the failures....

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisN View Post
    I would probably be ashamed also if I had failed so many times... I guess I understand why you don't want anyone to know....Especially since you blame yourself 100% for each of the failures....
    chris Chris...yer just tryin to be mean, aren't you?

i can feel your pain.

And since it's MY FAULT, NOT MLMS, just chaps yer hide, doesn't it!?

Kinda blows yer whole ALL MLM's are scams routine, doesnt it?!

Yep, just sooo ashamed...it's why I posted it, HONESTLY, on the iinternet, forever, i'm just sooo ashamed...!?:freak3: You guys, you anti MLM bigots, are just damn fools! There's just no other word for it!

...first off, lets define 'failure' as it applies to ME, what do you KNOW? Answer...next to NOTHING. keep guessing.

Second, 'failure' is the road to success!

Don't you KNOW THAT?!

How many things have you tried, and 'failed' at? Care to share a few moments here? No!? Not surprised. :chicken:

Fer instance...

Look at Abraham Lincoln, failed at almost everything he ever did, unti...well you know the rest.

I hope you at least enjoy trying to slice me up, swiping aimlessly through the air with your angry hate-filled razor, just half as much as I enjoy smackin you right back in the face with your ignorant 'ALL MLM' biased BALONEY. If so, we're even then, aren't we:rasta:!

It's fun to watch, and I LOVE the attention!

The links, it's in the links in, my sig, my reason for being here. the rest. YOU & your Anti-MLM goon friends... is just shear entertainment.

I'm bored, and playing with you, being the 'fly in your anti-MLM ointment', is FUN and so EASY to do as yourt position has little to do with reality!!!

Thanks for the concern though...AND the opportunity, it's touching...:liefde:

rofl
    As long as it is acceptable for a person to beLIEve that he knows how god wants everyone on Earth to live, we will continue to murder one another on account of our myths. ~ Sam Harris, 'The End Of Faith'
    ~~~~~
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard

chris Chris...yer just tryin to be mean, aren't you?

i can feel your pain.

A lack of reading comprehension can be linked to many failures in society. Just saying...

Again with the I know you are, but what am I defense!

Isn't it naptime for you little tikes or something?

Priceless!
    ~~~~~
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard

Again with the I know you are, but what am I defense!

Isn't it naptime for you little tikes or something?

Priceless!
    Seriously dude, use spell check or something.

So you've canned calling others trolls then?!

Good!
    ~~~~~
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard

Seriously dude, use spell check or something.
    That's the way I spell it. You no like, tough.
    ~~~~~
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard

That's the way I spell it. You no like, tough.
    Is that what you told you English teacher?

So let me see if I understand your logic....

You think it upsets me when you call yourself a complete failure? Somehow I am bothered because Anyone can be successful in MLM - but your not capable of it?

The fact that yout blame yourself completely?

Somehow you're winning some arugment by calling yourself a complete failure.

The most twisted part is you think this has anything to do with MLM's as a whole. Somehow because you are not capable at success in MLMs, this must be a good thing for MLMs.. Even with the most liberal in logic - I fail to see how you being a failure helps mlms in any way.

You just don't make any sense... But then again how much logic can we really expect from a self described complete failure...

So you can keep on comparing yourself to abraham lincoln and dream on about someday making something of yourself. Whatever you have to do to be able to sleep at night....

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisN View Post
    So let me see if I understand your logic....

You think it upsets me when you call yourself a complete failure? Somehow I am bothered because Anyone can be successful in MLM - but your not capable of it?

The fact that yout blame yourself completely?

Somehow you're winning some arugment by calling yourself a complete failure.

The most twisted part is you think this has anything to do with MLM's as a whole. Somehow because you are not capable at success in MLMs, this must be a good thing for MLMs.. Even with the most liberal in logic - I fail to see how you being a failure helps mlms in any way.

You just don't make any sense... But then again how much logic can we really expect from a self described complete failure...

So you can keep on comparing yourself to abraham lincoln and dream on about someday making something of yourself. Whatever you have to do to be able to sleep at night....
    Wow, that was the most comprehensive and spot on assessment of heiny that I have ever seen.

Did he mention that he "used to be" a bouncer?

Again, you can't seem to discredit the entire MLM industry, so...it's all about ME again, huh?!

Don't forget that I'm a known advocate of MLM. In your eyes, we're (MLMr's) ALL a bunch of lying cheats, and here you are asking for 'truth' from me?!

Like you would even know the difference!

Gimme a break!

I'll pass.

Why don't you just answer the question?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Breaking News, Political headlines, news from around the world and yes my EXCLUSIVE one on one talk with Kermit The Frog. I want to welcome our viewers from the United States and around the world. Im Wolf Blitzer this is the Situation Room live from our nations capitol in Washington D.C.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5MkX...eature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=folC_...eature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fAK-XiCLw-Q&feature=fvsr

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit The Frog View Post
    Why don't you just answer the question?
    Because he has no rational, thought out answer as to why he has been in 11 MLMs. You are an 11x failure Oheiny, and you will fail one more time.

And a lot of us have stated we are not 100% against MLM, but you all don't help the cause with your lying and foddering of simple questions. In my experience here, the more honest, nuetral and sincere a post you create, the less it is acknowledged and discussed. Unfortunately, the maturity level here (on both sides) is lower than I expected, and seeing no end, you have let loose a bit to be heard.

So again, Oheiny, for the
    SCAM.COM audience, why were you in 11+ MLMs? What have you recieved from all the investment of time and money from it? Prove to the non-posting, information hungry viewers of this forum, seeking honest testimonials of people's experience in MLM. My testimonial withing 3 MLMS are veyr negatives. You have 11+ MLMs businesses under your belt.

The mic is on. Show your true colors.
    __________________________________________________ ____
    MLMer admits it is ok to break family bonds and tear at its fabric in order to pursue "success." [Is this what you want from your business?]

CoolGrey: [Son concerned with is parents choice to join Amway] After one last heated argument with my mom, I have been kicked out for "being too negative" and "bringing so much negativity home" (just got home from college)

ChrisDoyle: I have to be honest I'm with your parents on this one.