+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 37 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Dream Stealers?

Dream Stealers?

LOL, I got a big kick when whiney oheiny refered to me as a "dream stealer".

As if someone can actually reach into your mind a steal a dream? Would heiny care to come and explain how someone can steal a dream or is this just a standard canned response to someone who disagrees that MLM is a good opportunity?

Maybe it wasn't even your dream if you can become disillusioned so quickly and lose sight of your goal.

Anyway, there is nothing wrong with pursuing a dream, but at what cost? Sure, people dream of being a star athlete or a movie star or the american idol. At some point however, there's evidence that you have a real chance or not.

If you're in MLM for a few months and you have no net profit, when will it ever happen? Are you feeding a money pit?

Skid row is full of people who hung onto wild dreams for too long.

Re: Dream Stealers?

Quote Originally Posted by Joecool44 View Post
    LOL, I got a big kick when whiney oheiny refered to me as a "dream stealer".

As if someone can actually reach into your mind a steal a dream? Would heiny care to come and explain how someone can steal a dream or is this just a standard canned response to someone who disagrees that MLM is a good opportunity?

Maybe it wasn't even your dream if you can become disillusioned so quickly and lose sight of your goal.

Anyway, there is nothing wrong with pursuing a dream, but at what cost? Sure, people dream of being a star athlete or a movie star or the american idol. At some point however, there's evidence that you have a real chance or not.

If you're in MLM for a few months and you have no net profit, when will it ever happen? Are you feeding a money pit?

Skid row is full of people who hung onto wild dreams for too long.
    How many years have you wasted pursuing this? Anti-MLM has paid off for you by now right?

Quote Originally Posted by Promlmguy View Post
    How many years have you wasted pursuing this? Anti-MLM has paid off for you by now right?
    What does more good? Pointing out MLM flaws and problems so people can either avoid it or make better decisions, or the MLM apologists who make MLM sound rosy?

What does more good? Pointing out MLM flaws and problems so people can either avoid it or make better decisions, or the MLM apologists who make MLM sound rosy?
    So what good has all these years of blogging and posting done you?

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisDoyle View Post
    So what good has all these years of blogging and posting done you?
    Saved some nice people time and money over the years.

What good has it done you to dream while jumping from one MLM to another?

Saved some nice people time and money over the years.

Who have you ''saved''?

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisDoyle View Post
    Who have you ''saved''?
    I have a collection of nice emails and letters from people who avoided being scammed because of information I have provided.

How many people have you helped to achieve financial freedom in MLM?

"I prospectively attended my first AMWAY fucntion this evening. I've spent the last several hours online; from what I've found Joecool's account is not the exception but the standard. I have a meeting with my sponser tommorow evening, where I'll be returning the information he gave me and politely decline.

Honestly, if I had only read Joecool's testament of failure; I may have given the sponsor an opportunity to ellaborate on whatever success he has had with this system, and further considered getting involved with this organization; however, the arrogance and malice expressed by the AMWAY supporters on this site, have undoubtedly convinced me that this is not something I want to be a part of. "

"Joecool; I'll never know how much heartache your website has spared my family and I; but, I believe it's considerable, and I am grateful"

I have a collection of nice emails and letters from people who avoided being scammed because of information I have provided.

How many people have you helped to achieve financial freedom in MLM?
    But you are usually off on your numbers. You do not understand compensation plans at all. So, in all likelihood, you have merely misinformed people. You have a pinhead type intellect that has a hard time with 2+2=4. How in the world someone as dumb as you could be expected to actually offer valid criticism on MLM is beyond me.

Years of your life wasted over 500 dollars. What a shame.

But you are usually off on your numbers. You do not understand compensation plans at all. So, in all likelihood, you have merely misinformed people. You have a pinhead type intellect that has a hard time with 2+2=4. How in the world someone as dumb as you could be expected to actually offer valid criticism on MLM is beyond me.

Years of your life wasted over 500 dollars. What a shame.
    Care to show specific examples of where I have been off on compensation plans? It might be hard given I haven't done any specific analysis of any on this forum.

I can turn around and say the same thing. Promlmguy is a dumb pinhead who struggles with math. Wow, that's proof!

Your unprovoked attacks make you look like a punk. Speaking of bad math, your $500 is way off the mark. What high school did you flunk out of?

Your head is exploding. :
    Last edited by Joecool44; 11-25-2011 at 01:44 PM.

Care to show specific examples of where I have been off on compensation plans? It might be hard given I haven't done any specific analysis of any on this forum.

I can turn around and say the same thing. Promlmguy is a dumb pinhead who struggles with math. Wow, that's proof!
    99.9% back that number up pinhead.

Read it and weep
    • Amway's product are not marketable. They are priced far higher than comparable goods. They are seldom sold to anyone other than the salespeople themselves.
    • More than 99% of all Amway salespeople lose money. More than half quit the scheme within a year, after suffering financial losses
    • The only way to make money in Amway is through "endless chain recruiting", a flawed and fraudulent system that guarantees only the top recruiters can be profitable and is illegal in England and most other places on the planet. (Some have termed this scheme a "closed market swindle.")
    • Extreme deception is used to lure people into the scam
    (Thanks to Pyramid Scheme Alert for the information above. I never mind giving them a plug, if only because the despicable clowns at the Direct Selling Association (the industry body for US scamsters) try to deceive people by using "pyramidschemealert" in domain names. See some more about this here. I met one of the DSA directors once and I felt like having a shower and a tetanus shot after shaking its hand.)

Show me where I said 99.9% pinhead.

Conversely, got anything showing MLMers to have more than a 1% success rate?

Is your head exploding again? :
    Last edited by Joecool44; 11-25-2011 at 01:58 PM.

Read it and weep
    • Amway's product are not marketable. They are priced far higher than comparable goods. They are seldom sold to anyone other than the salespeople themselves.
    • More than 99% of all Amway salespeople lose money. More than half quit the scheme within a year, after suffering financial losses
    • The only way to make money in Amway is through "endless chain recruiting", a flawed and fraudulent system that guarantees only the top recruiters can be profitable and is illegal in England and most other places on the planet. (Some have termed this scheme a "closed market swindle.")
    • Extreme deception is used to lure people into the scam
    (Thanks to Pyramid Scheme Alert for the information above. I never mind giving them a plug, if only because the despicable clowns at the Direct Selling Association (the industry body for US scamsters) try to deceive people by using "pyramidschemealert" in domain names. See some more about this here. I met one of the DSA directors once and I felt like having a shower and a tetanus shot after shaking its hand.)
    Yawn, Robert Fitzpatrick is hardly an unbiased source. Hack who hates mlm just like you do.

Yawn, Robert Fitzpatrick is hardly an unbiased source. Hack who hates mlm just like you do.

Can you conclusively show more than 1% of MLMers succeeding? no, you can't.

Taylor's information came from a court suit against Amway in the UK and the books were opened.

Your numbers come from your nether regions. I'll side with the courts.
    Last edited by Joecool44; 11-25-2011 at 02:06 PM.

Your weak brain is exploding. What is wrong with his assessment? I could make the same argument with the junk you post. You're "pro"mlmguy, therefore not credible.

Please, I work in an mlm where I see people making money all the time. Does everyone make a ton of money? No. Those who are decent make very reasonable part time money and more than 1% quit their regular jobs and make a living.