+ Reply to Thread

Kurt Erchinger - Walgreen Company

Kurt Erchinger - Walgreen Company
    1459 MAIDSTONE, VERNON HILLS, IL 60061

104 wilmot road, deerfield, IL 60015
    Deerfield, IL 60015
    847-362-9446

After reading these comments about Kurt Erchinger they resonated with me tremendously. I too used to work with him until I transferred out of the department after he wrote me up for nonsense that supposedly occurred over 7 months prior. Give me a break! How patently deceptive and unfair is that? The write up was not even accurate. This left me with negative feelings towards him overall and I realized that I was finally seeing his true colors. I would not have any part of it.

It is important that these people under him have taken action and will not tolerate any mistreatment. Who wants to work 8 hours a day with a nasty boss who allows nasty interpersonal relations? I have heard his actions are now regularly scrutinized both from inside and outside the department. A lousy managerlike him can get all of us and our company into all kinds of trouble!

Those under him should question his decisions and not tolerate any unprofessionalism.

It is comforting to know that simply by googling Kurt Erchinger's name, people can compare notes with others' experiences and draw their own conclusions.

Re: Kurt Erchinger - Walgreen Company

if somebody tried to write me up for something that happened 7 months ago, i would have a good laugh. if he wasn't laughing yet, i would ask - how's this going to look on your record? you are 7 months behind in your paper work? if he persisted, i would report to his boss that he may have cracked up and may need a vacation at a mental health clinic.