+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 16 of 33

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    23

    MiracleBurn on NT page 3... What's the deal

    I recently signed up for NT's page 3, $52 MiracleBurn and it completed instantly.

    Has this been the case as of lately?

    For those who did not receive instant credit, was this your first time signing up for miracleburn? Had you erased your cookies?

    I have heard about MiracleBurn's notoriety for requiring manual credit... have they turned a new leaf, or did I just get lucky? Did NT hassle them about having to do manual credit for EVERY order?
    Last edited by sawedmyhorns; 07-27-2006 at 08:09 AM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    310

    Re: MiracleBurn on NT page 3... What's the deal

    Quote Originally Posted by sawedmyhorns
    I recently signed up for NT's page 3, $52 MiracleBurn and it completed instantly.

    Has this been the case as of lately?

    For those who did not receive instant credit, was this your first time signing up for miracleburn? Had you erased your cookies?

    I have heard about MiracleBurn's notoriety for requiring manual credit... have they turned a new leaf, or did I just get lucky? Did NT hassle them about having to do manual credit for EVERY order?
    you got lucky. I did it yesterday and it didn't go through instantly. I guess I didn't erase my cookies. damnit.
    801-316-0555

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    120

    Re: MiracleBurn on NT page 3... What's the deal

    Quote Originally Posted by gpel
    you got lucky. I did it yesterday and it didn't go through instantly. I guess I didn't erase my cookies. damnit.
    It's random crediting or just some time of the day it credits.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    83

    Re: MiracleBurn on NT page 3... What's the deal

    Quote Originally Posted by sawedmyhorns
    I recently signed up for NT's page 3, $52 MiracleBurn and it completed instantly.

    Has this been the case as of lately?

    For those who did not receive instant credit, was this your first time signing up for miracleburn? Had you erased your cookies?

    I have heard about MiracleBurn's notoriety for requiring manual credit... have they turned a new leaf, or did I just get lucky? Did NT hassle them about having to do manual credit for EVERY order?
    Miracle Burn credited by the next day when i started my gift site. i'm just waiting for UltimaSmile to credit now. it's been a week and no credit. called them on monday and they said the transaction did go through. i have two others to credit also (Discover and Bargain), but i know they will be credited soon.

    anybody know what i should do about UltimaSmile?
    Gifts Received
    NT - 20" iMac :D
    NT - MacBook Pro :D

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    77

    Re: MiracleBurn on NT page 3... What's the deal

    i'm still waiting on ultimaSmile too (and earthlink), Bargan networks took a little bit but went through just fine after a few days.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    966

    Re: MiracleBurn on NT page 3... What's the deal

    earthlink is usually instant, you will probly have to wait your 30 days
    "Abandon All Hope"

    Getting Screwed On
    I-deal - Plasma
    CRZ - $500 Gift Card 6/6 ?????
    Kewlkash.com - $100 payout

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    77

    Re: MiracleBurn on NT page 3... What's the deal

    earthlink is usually instant, you will probly have to wait your 30 days
    I've read the TaC but only see the 4-8 week thing. am i missing something? everyone keeps mentioning this 30 day thing. how do i go about this?

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    130

    Re: MiracleBurn on NT page 3... What's the deal

    Their t.erms are wrong, Nuitech even said its 30 days.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    353

    Re: MiracleBurn on NT page 3... What's the deal

    NT has a 30 day wait rule. This applies for each offer you click. If the offer doesn't complete automatically, then you have to wait 30 days before you call NT ans ask them to approve your offer manually... this is also known as manual credit.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    77

    Re: MiracleBurn on NT page 3... What's the deal

    Quote Originally Posted by IWantMyMTV
    NT has a 30 day wait rule. This applies for each offer you click. If the offer doesn't complete automatically, then you have to wait 30 days before you call NT ans ask them to approve your offer manually... this is also known as manual credit.
    I can just call them at the number at the bottom? this will work?

    Computer-offer
    6542 Hypoluxo Road #293
    Lake Worth, FL 33467-7678
    (561) 674-9700

    any way to be impatient and call the companies? any tips if i do?

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    353

    Re: MiracleBurn on NT page 3... What's the deal

    Quote Originally Posted by wjs
    I can just call them at the number at the bottom? this will work?

    Computer-offer
    6542 Hypoluxo Road #293
    Lake Worth, FL 33467-7678
    (561) 674-9700

    any way to be impatient and call the companies? any tips if i do?
    Won't work, the 30 day is mandatory, but you can try and let us know how it goes. Calling the sponsor won't help either.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    83

    Re: MiracleBurn on NT page 3... What's the deal

    what about contacting Earthlink, or whoever you're not getting credited from, and getting them to push the credit through to the referral site/Computer-offer.com. has anyone tried that?
    Gifts Received
    NT - 20" iMac :D
    NT - MacBook Pro :D

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    77

    Re: MiracleBurn on NT page 3... What's the deal

    Quote Originally Posted by IWantMyMTV
    Won't work, the 30 day is mandatory, but you can try and let us know how it goes. Calling the sponsor won't help either.
    Looks like i should just bunker down for the next few week and wait it out...
    thanks though

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    353

    Re: MiracleBurn on NT page 3... What's the deal

    Quote Originally Posted by MAC-USER2006
    what about contacting Earthlink, or whoever you're not getting credited from, and getting them to push the credit through to the referral site/Computer-offer.com. has anyone tried that?
    doesn't work! most of the sponsors have disclaimers stating to contact NT if you need info. And NT will tell you to wait the 30 days,

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    83

    Re: MiracleBurn on NT page 3... What's the deal

    so what about just canceling the offer, if you don't want to wait 30 days for manual credit, and doing another offer that historically credits at time of purchase or within 7 days? my motivation is not so much to beat the system as it is to speed up the process since i, and most others i'm sure, have already invested a couple of hundred dollars towards getting a gift. i'm not greedy, just impatient.
    Gifts Received
    NT - 20" iMac :D
    NT - MacBook Pro :D

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    310

    Re: MiracleBurn on NT page 3... What's the deal

    Quote Originally Posted by MAC-USER2006
    so what about just canceling the offer, if you don't want to wait 30 days for manual credit, and doing another offer that historically credits at time of purchase or within 7 days? my motivation is not so much to beat the system as it is to speed up the process since i, and most others i'm sure, have already invested a couple of hundred dollars towards getting a gift. i'm not greedy, just impatient.
    you have to wait for south beach and jillian michaels anyway
    801-316-0555

Similar Threads

  1. The real deal on 'The Deal'
    By willyjoe in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-16-2011, 09:29 AM
  2. Fan Page Engine
    By jjohnson31 in forum Mail Order Scams
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-28-2011, 06:11 PM
  3. Page 3 offers help
    By chimpsnest in forum Mail Order Scams
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-28-2006, 03:23 AM
  4. NT Offers - Orexis, Longevity, MiracleBurn
    By box86rowh in forum Mail Order Scams
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-27-2006, 08:19 PM
  5. Real Estate Fortunes?? Deal or No Deal
    By Sinnamon_Mami in forum Work at Home Scams
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-25-2006, 06:08 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •