+ Reply to Thread

NT and the Dreaded DQ

To make sure that we all cover our bases, would everyone post reasons why they have been DQ'd by NT.

I have not been DQ'd ever, but am cautious and curious.

For example: (based on what I've read)

1. Use of Reverse engineered link

Furthermore:

Has NT ever DQ'd someone for filling out an offer in someone else's name, such as my girlfriend signing up for Blockbuster with her address and info to help me gain credit towards a macbookpro?

Has NT ever DQ'd someone based on any dispute between an individual and a merchandiser such as miracleburn or online business systems?

Do the companies have any impact on NT's decision to DQ or is an offer simply complete when it says so?

Re: NT and the Dreaded DQ

Also:

When does NT DQ?

Is it when they review the notarized form? Before? After?

Quote Originally Posted by sawedmyhorns
    1. Use of Reverse engineered link
    Most common DQ. Usually noticed when someone qualfies for a gift that doesn't match the site, such as a vacation package on toy-offer.

Has NT ever DQ'd someone for filling out an offer in someone else's name, such as my girlfriend signing up for Blockbuster with her address and info to help me gain credit towards a macbookpro?
    Not that I have heard. So long as you fulfill the sponsor's requirements, it's ok. They may not give you manual credit if needed, but that is handled on a case-by-case basis.

Has NT ever DQ'd someone based on any dispute between an individual and a merchandiser such as miracleburn or online business systems?
    Not unless the person has a history or pattern of being difficult. Usually, they tell you to do a replacement offer and forget the one in dispute.

Do the companies have any impact on NT's decision to DQ or is an offer simply complete when it says so?
    YES! Sponsors have a lot of clout with NT. Repeat returns or gaming the sponsor's T&C are two examples of reasons sponsors have requested a freeze on a fulfillment.

Quote Originally Posted by sawedmyhorns
    Also:

When does NT DQ?

Is it when they review the notarized form? Before? After?
    They hit you afterwards.