+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 16 of 19

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    5,803

    Israel's Most Powerful Weapon--The Holocaust

    Israel's Most Powerful Weapon--The Holocaust

    by Robert L. Johnson

    Exclusive to STR

    Images of piles of dead bodies, stories of Nazis gassing millions of Jews and then using some of their corpses to make soap (this claim has since been retracted but not until solemn and emotional funeral ceremonies were conducted for bars of soap), movies depicting the Jews being brutalized under the power of Nazi Germany have all served to indelibly ingrain the official account of the Holocaust on the minds of the sheeple. In fact, most Americans can tell you the magic number of Jews who were allegedly killed in the Holocaust (6,000,000) but they can’t tell you how many Americans died in WWII (407,300). This demonstrates the power and bias of the media and the power of the idea of the Holocaust.

    Anyone who openly questions the official story of the Holocaust is attacked as anti-Semitic and sometimes they’re attacked physically. In much of Europe it is prison for anyone who dares to question the Holocaust! Currently the historian and author David Irving, the historian who debunked the Hitler Diaries, is serving three years in an Austrian prison for raising questions about the Holocaust. Shortly after being arrested, he pulled a Galileo and told the court he changed his mind, the Nazis did gas the Jews. However, the Austrian court was not as lenient as the Inquisition and sentenced him to three years in prison, anyway.

    What kind of effect does locking people up for their ideas and speech have on the best road to progress, the free exchange of ideas? It was recently reported that Germany is going to release thousands of documents from the National Socialist period that would shed more light on the Holocaust. But what historian is going to look at them objectively knowing that doing so could
    not only ruin his or her career but would actually land them in prison?

    It makes me think, first they came for those who questioned the Holocaust, . . . ! Maybe in the near future the government will classify anyone who doesn’t support Israel as a terrorist and lock them up.

    One of the things served by blind acceptance of the Holocaust is the Jewish state of Israel. If they get any serious opposition, they play the Holocaust card and quickly silence their opponents, whether they be politicians, historians or journalists.

    The effect this has had on the world is devastating. Just look at Palestine and Lebanon! Israel is making full use of the BILLIONS and BILLIONS of tax-dollars worth of American military equipment the politicians and US tax payers have given them! To date, they have killed well over 300 civilians and created over 500,000 refugees! And all the victims who survive know who gave Israel the jets, helicopters and missiles and bombs they’re using against them and their families. This, of course, creates more recruits for bin Laden and much more danger for the US.

    A Common Thread of Uniqueness

    The very fact that “the Holocaust” is meant to mean only the systematic extermination of the Jews demonstrates a quality of uniqueness for the Jews. Of course, the Jews are not the only ones to have suffered a holocaust. For example, the Irish people suffered a holocaust that governments still call the Potato Famine. The Irish died from starvation by the hundreds of thousands not because there was no food for them, but because the controlling British government would not let them eat any other food. And a much larger and more deadly holocaust was suffered by the Russian and Ukrainian peoples because the Communist government of the Soviet Union was so full of rage and hate for the people who refused to give up their land, homes and way of life to satisfy a government dictate. From 1929 to 1933, the Communist government waged a war against the farmers and peasants of Russia, killing millions, and then focused on Ukraine from 1932 to 1933. In all, the number of people killed by the Soviet government was 14.5 million. (For a well documented look at this holocaust, read Harvest of Sorrow by Robert Conquest.)

    This is more than double the number that is attributed to the Jewish holocaust. Yet, there are no Hollywood blockbusters made about this holocaust. In fact, the Communists were the allies of the US and the UK during WWII. If we hate Nazis because they murdered six million Jews, shouldn’t we hate Communists because they murdered more than double that number in Russian and the Ukraine alone? Shouldn’t the US and other world governments treat Communist China even worse than it treated National Socialist Germany? After all, Communist China murdered 35,200,000 people. The total number of people murdered in holocausts by Communist governments is 108,700,000!

    This quality of Jewish uniqueness that is found in the word “holocaust” has its roots all the way to the beginning of the Jewish race ( the Jews are biologically of the Semitic race, just as the Arabs are) and the origin of its traditions. In the Old Testament that the ancient Jews wrote, they claim God chose them “above all people on the face of the earth.” Deuteronomy 7:6 This unreasonable, unrealistic and twisted thought can only lead to more violence and war as we are witnessing today in the Middle East.

    In the outstanding book by Norman G. Finkelstein, The Holocaust Industry, the connection between the Jewish state of Israel and the Jewish holocaust is pointed out. Finkelstein writes, “The claims of Holocaust uniqueness are intellectually barren and morally discreditable, yet they persist.

    The question is, Why? In the first place, unique suffering confers unique entitlement. The unique evil of the Holocaust, according to Jacob Neusner, not only sets Jews apart from others, but also gives Jews a ‘claim upon those others.’ For Edward Alexander, the uniqueness of The Holocaust is ‘moral capital’; Jews must ‘claim sovereignty’ over this ‘valuable property.’” He goes on to write, “In effect, Holocaust uniqueness--this ‘claim’ upon others, this ‘moral capital’--serves as Israel’s prize alibi. ‘The singularity of the Jewish suffering,’ historian Peter Baldwin suggests, ‘adds to the moral and emotional claims that Israel can make . . . on other nations.’”

    Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad wants a world conference to be held to investigate the claims made about the Jewish holocaust. As he said, "Not allowing any research proves that there is a problem and something is fishy." If the Jewish holocaust really did happen the way organized Jewry and world governments insist, then Ahmadinejad’s call for Israel to be wiped off the Islamic map and moved to Europe or America makes sense. After all, it was not the Palestinians who gassed the Jews, it was Europeans. And it was not Palestinians who refused to accept a shipload of Jews who left National Socialist Germany in the 1930s, it was America. Why should the Palestinians be forced to give up their homes and land to the Jews because of something they played absolutely no part in?

    And if the study finds the Jewish holocaust did not happen, then a key reason for the Jewish state of Israel does not exist.

    Another way Israel profits from the idea of the Jewish holocaust is that the Jewish holocaust gives them an excuse to make and possess real weapons of mass destruction. Israel is the only nation in the Middle East with nuclear bombs and missiles. The only US President who ever opposed Israel becoming armed with atomic bombs was President Kennedy. Every president after him has let Israel do what Israel wants even though they should be beholden to the US for the billions of US tax dollars we give them every year.

    As Finkelstein wrote in The Holocaust Industry, “To cite one typical example, every account of Israel’s decision to develop nuclear weapons evokes the specter of The Holocaust.”

    Israel successfully plays the holocaust card for all it’s worth. By ignorantly and blindly catering to the interests of Israel, America has put itself in a dangerous situation. It has made Israel’s enemies our enemies. It was and is a key factor that has brought about 9/11 and will continue to be a key factor in all future Islamic attacks on America.

    We must ask ourselves some serious questions if we are to right this dangerous situation. Some of those questions appear in the profound book Imperial Hubris by Michael Scheuer. On page 257 he asks these questions, questions that each one of us needs to honestly ask, “Does unvarying military, economic, and political support for Israel serve substantive--vice emotional--US interests, those that, by definition, affect America’s survival? Do we totally support Israel because it is essential to our security, or because of habit, the prowess of Israel’s American lobbyists and spies, the half-true mantra that Israel is a democracy, the fear of having no control over a state we allowed to become armed with WMD, the bewildering pro-Israel alliance of liberal Democrats and Christian fundamentalists, and a misplaced sense of guilt over the Holocaust?”

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    3,457

    Re: Israel's Most Powerful Weapon--The Holocaust

    It wasn't just that the Jews faced the holocaust - it was why. If you read Mein Kampf, Hitler talks about how the Jews are unique as a species because they have no home country. So therefore they have no patriotism. They're different because they don't have their own land to farm from, which teaches discipline and inspiration, or something. He related them to bacteria, with no loyalty to any source, merely multiplying and spreading around.

    The Communists may have killed more in their genocides than Hitler, but that's besides the point. After WWII, the Jews knew they needed their own country ASAP for their survival.

    When you believe in God, you obey him. You do anything you think he wants - grow hair on the side of your head, cut off a baby's foreskin, etc. - whether you agree or not. They don't care what your opinion is on the matter.

    Canada offered Israel to start their country on their land. I'm sure they had other options as well. But for the Jews, there was only one option - obedience to God. They had to take a part of the land God designated for them in their religious scripture. Trust me, Canada was a much more tempting choice. The Jews understood how much hell was in store for them being surrounded by Arab states.

    Anyway, it is futile at this point to debate the existence of Israel. It's there. That's it, and only the strong may have it. This is how America and Canada formed, whether the people native to that land like it or not. You can whine all you want on this forum, but it doesn't seem to have any impact except venting your emotional frustration.

    I'm not trying to bash you or anything. Just speaking my mind.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    5,803

    Re: Israel's Most Powerful Weapon--The Holocaust

    Quote Originally Posted by Ronald
    It wasn't just that the Jews faced the holocaust - it was why. If you read Mein Kampf, Hitler talks about how the Jews are unique as a species because they have no home country. So therefore they have no patriotism. They're different because they don't have their own land to farm from, which teaches discipline and inspiration, or something. He related them to bacteria, with no loyalty to any source, merely multiplying and spreading around.

    The Communists may have killed more in their genocides than Hitler, but that's besides the point. After WWII, the Jews knew they needed their own country ASAP for their survival.

    When you believe in God, you obey him. You do anything you think he wants - grow hair on the side of your head, cut off a baby's foreskin, etc. - whether you agree or not. They don't care what your opinion is on the matter.

    Canada offered Israel to start their country on their land. I'm sure they had other options as well. But for the Jews, there was only one option - obedience to God. They had to take a part of the land God designated for them in their religious scripture. Trust me, Canada was a much more tempting choice. The Jews understood how much hell was in store for them being surrounded by Arab states.

    Anyway, it is futile at this point to debate the existence of Israel. It's there. That's it, and only the strong may have it. This is how America and Canada formed, whether the people native to that land like it or not. You can whine all you want on this forum, but it doesn't seem to have any impact except venting your emotional frustration.

    I'm not trying to bash you or anything. Just speaking my mind.
    What you are forgetting is the actions that led up to Israel returning to their "native land". The Zionists ensured that people were killed to warrant them getting their way by relocating to the middle east. Jews were permitted to suffer in Europe even when the Nazis told them they (Jews) could leave if they gave them their land. The Zionists refused and wanted the Jews to suffer more so they could gain world wide sympathy, which in the end would enable them to return to Palestine. In essence, they collaborated with the Nazis to allow the Holocaust to happen.

    There is a stark difference between "Jew" and "Zionist". What you see happening in the middle east and the past 60 years of Israel is the result of Zionist rule. As you see in recent news articles, over half of the people of Israel want a ceasefire. The other 43% must be Zionist as they support the genocide they call "self defense". Much of the same can be said for the common couch potato here in America, watching everything unfold on the "credible" American news.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    14,663

    Re: Israel's Most Powerful Weapon--The Holocaust

    .................................................. ............................

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    5,803

    Re: Israel's Most Powerful Weapon--The Holocaust

    And Bush says...

  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,015

    Re: Israel's Most Powerful Weapon--The Holocaust

    I want to say that I don't agree with what Israel has done over the last 30 years (waging war with their neighbors and taking land) and I think it's a shame that the U.S. has enabled them to do things that we would go to war with other countries over, but I don't see how anybody could deny that the holocost happened.

    Wake up! You've seen the videos (real videos), the pile of bodies, the testament of soldiers that discovered the concentration camps, marks on the jews that were not killed - How can you in your right mind say that? Do you hate Jews?

    Yeah I'm sure the jews have played the holocost card, wouldn't you? And before you attack me, I'm against most of the stuff Israel has done, but I wouldn't dare deny that the holocost happened. Have you any proof or info that it didn't happen?

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    5,803

    Re: Israel's Most Powerful Weapon--The Holocaust

    Quote Originally Posted by Button
    I want to say that I don't agree with what Israel has done over the last 30 years (waging war with their neighbors and taking land) and I think it's a shame that the U.S. has enabled them to do things that we would go to war with other countries over, but I don't see how anybody could deny that the holocost happened.

    Wake up! You've seen the videos (real videos), the pile of bodies, the testament of soldiers that discovered the concentration camps, marks on the jews that were not killed - How can you in your right mind say that? Do you hate Jews?

    Yeah I'm sure the jews have played the holocost card, wouldn't you? And before you attack me, I'm against most of the stuff Israel has done, but I wouldn't dare deny that the holocost happened. Have you any proof or info that it didn't happen?
    Please read the following posts and see for yourself. It is a little long, but full of info you should find interesting.
    Last edited by Americanadian; 07-28-2006 at 05:47 AM.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    5,803

    Re: Israel's Most Powerful Weapon--The Holocaust

    The Chemical & Toxicological Impossibility Of The Auschwitz Gas
    Chamber Legend

    Commentary
    By Paul Grubach
    3-3-6


    Preliminary note: This essay is dedicated to Holocaust revisionist scholar Dr. Robert Faurisson. He was the first to point out the chemical and toxicological impossibility of these Auschwitz gas chamber stories.

    Section one

    In early 2005, Holocaust historian Deborah Lipstadt published her widely admired History on Trial: My Day in Court with David Irving.1 The book is her version of events surrounding the high-profile, 2000 libel trial in which British historian David Irving sued Lipstadt for labeling him a "Holocaust denier." During the duration of the trial, the media spotlight fell upon the ongoing battle between revisionist and traditional views of the Jewish tragedy during W.W.II. In her publication, she put forth in laymen's te.rms that everyone could understand, straightforward reasons as to why one should reject Holocaust revisionist theories and accept the existence of the homicidal Auschwitz gas chambers.

    In Part I of this two part series, we rebutted a portion of Lipstadt's critique of Fred Leuchter, the American gas chamber expert who carried out the first ever forensic study of the alleged Auschwitz gas chambers. We saw that, although Leuchter's pioneering report had its shortcomings, its findings were essen tially corroborated by the more thorough and exacting scientific study of the former Max Planck Institute chemistry doctoral candidate, Germar Rudolf.

    Both reports found only minuscule traces of hydrogen cyanide gas (HCN) residue in samples taken from the walls and floors of the alleged homicidal Auschwitz gas chambers. Yet, very large amounts of HCN residue were found in samples taken from the non-homicidal disinfestation chambers, where HCN was used only to delouse mattresses, clothing and other belongings. If the structures in question were actually used as homicidal gas chambers, one would expect to find a considerable HCN residue buildup, somewhat comparable to that found in the non-homicidal disinfestation chambers. In both reports the conclusions are the same. The alleged homicidal gas chambers never existed.

    Here in Part II, we will examine the technique and operation of the alleged Auschwitz gas chambers as put forth by Professor Lipstadt and one of her main expert witnesses, Dr. Robert Jan van Pelt, and then ask the questions: "Is this scientifically possible?Did the gas chambers ever exist?"

    Section II

    In her attempt to prove that the Auschwitz gas chambers existed, Lipstadt critiques the report of Holocaust revisionist and gas chamber expert Leuchter. "Had Irving done some research," she writes, "he might have discovered Leuchter's mistaken assumption that it took 3,200 parts of HCN per million to kill humans, when in fact it took far less. On the basis of this wrong calculation, Leuchter had contended that the residue from such a large amount of gas [would have necessitated that] the Sonderkommandos-the inmates who removed the bodies-would have had to wait twenty-four hours before entering the chambers."2

    In order to give the reader the appropriate perspective, let us recreate Lipstadt's scenario. The intended victims (one to two thousand) were jammed into the gas chamber. The deadly hydrogen cyanide was circulated throughout the chamber, and the victims were murdered. The ventilation systems removed the residual HCN. Now it was time for the inmates to go into the chamber and remove the bodies for cremation. She asserts that it was wrong for Leuchter to claim that the Sonderkommandos would have had to wait twenty-four hours before entering the chamber. This claim and others were wrong, Lipstadt insists, "because it actually took only 10 percent of what Leuchter had assumed was necessary to kill humans." She claims this is Leuchter's fundamental mistake-"the assumption that it took far more gas to kill humans than to kill vermin, when, in fact, the reverse was true."3

    Simply put, much more gas was used in a non-homicidal disinfestation than in a homicidal gassing.4

    The assertions of the late Jean-Claude Pressac--a widely respected expert on the Auschwitz gas chambers whose work attempted to refute the Holocaust revisionists--undermines Lipstadt. Pressac claimed that 12 to 20 grams per cubic meter is the concentration of the HCN allegedly used in a homicidal gassing, while 2 to 5 grams per cubic meter was the concentration used in a non-homicidal disinfestation/delousing.5 Contradicting Lipstadt, Pressac is claiming that a greater gas concentration would have been used to kill humans than that ne eded to kill vermin in a delousing. Once again, Pressac's claim contradicts Lipstadt, which suggests that she and her fellow promoters of the Holocaust ideology change their story according to the propaganda needs of the moment.

    Enter Dr. Robert Jan van Pelt, a professor of architecture at the University of Waterloo, Canada. He is widely considered to be the foremost expert on the technique and operation of the alleged Auschwitz gas chambers. In connection with the defense of Professor Lipstadt at the Irving-Lipstadt libel trial in London from January to April 2000, van Pelt testified as an expert witness on these alleged instruments of mass murder. It is readily apparent that Lipstadt relies heavily on the work of van Pelt in her attempt to prove the existence of the Auschwitz gas chambers. So, any critique of Lipstadt's theories must also be a critique of van Pelt.

    In his magnum opus, van Pelt makes three important claims in regard to the technique and operation of the homicidal gas chambers. First, most of the deadly hydrogen cyanide gas released into the chamber was absorbed by the victims' bodies.

    Contradicting Holocaust revisionist claims, he insists that the ventilation systems of the gas chambers were efficient enough to remove virtually all of the remaining HCN after a mass gassing so that the Sonderkommandos could enter the chambers within a very short time after the death of all of the victims in order to do their work. In van Pelt's own words: "The situation in the gas chambers was different. With its powerful ventilation system and with the fact that most of the hydrogen cyanide was absorbed by the victims' bodies, the time [needed to ventilate the gas chambers so the Sonderkommandos could safely enter them to remove the bodies] could be reduced to twenty minutes."6

    Finally, he claims that David Olere, a French-Jewish deportee to Auschwitz in 1943, is one of the most important eyewitnesses to the operation of the gas chambers. In his own words, the sketches of Olere "provide a very important visual record of the design and operation of the gas chamber and incinerators of Crematorium 3"7 Indeed, throughout his entire study he attempts to demonstrate that Olere is a credible eyewitness by showing how his sketches are consistent with physical evidence.

    Jean-Claude Pressac also claimed that the drawings of Olere that will be examined in this article are an important visual record of the operation of the homicidal gas chambers.8 And last but not least, Deborah Lipstadt attempts to convince her readership that Olere is a credible eyewitness by showing how his claims are consistent with the physical evidence. In this regard, she refers to the "drawings by Sonderkommando David Olere, who, upon liberation sketched the gas chambers.

    The sketches, Robert Jan [van Pelt] noted, were fully corroborated by the architectural plans in the Auschwitz Central Construction Office and the aerial photos."9

    Thus, Lipstadt, Pressac and van Pelt claim that Olere is perhaps the most important eyewitness to the alleged mass gassings, and his sketches, paintings and drawings provide the world with an accurate description of the technique and operation of the Auschwitz gas chambers. But is this so? Professor van Pelt's omission and inclusion suggest otherwise.

    Let us begin with van Pelt's omission. In his book van Pelt published some of Olere's more important sketches regarding the structure and operation of the alleged gas chambers, but failed to include one of his most important drawings. It is the painting showing the Sonderkommmandos opening the gas chamber door and pulling the bodies out after a mass gassing. In the painting, the inmates are shirtless, and they are not wearing any gas masks, rubber gloves or protective suits. Before proceeding, the reader is strongly urged to view and study the sketch in question. It is online at the address in this footnote. Scroll down to "Document 30."10

    Pressac includes this painting in his book because it allegedly is an important visual record of the operation of the gas chambers. In regard to this matter, he wrote: "The fragment of furnace shown on the left, beyond the two arrows, is purely symbolic (there was no furnace in the basement) and spoils a scene which would have been irreproachable without this addition 'to make it better.'" Pressac is clearly saying that this sketch is an accurate picture of what happened, even though it does contain one purely symbolic item.11

    This is a strange omission on the part of van Pelt. That is to say, he writes a book about the operation of the gas chambers, yet omits to include a sketch of "how-it-really-happened." For here we have an alleged sketch of "how-it-really-was" after a mass gassing, when the Sonderkommandos-under the watch and supervision of Nazi guards--opened the door of the gas chamber to remove the victims

    Perhaps one reason that van Pelt failed to include this most important sketch is because he may have realized it could not have happened the way Olere claimed it did. Herewith.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    5,803

    Re: Israel's Most Powerful Weapon--The Holocaust

    Authoritative industrial sources confirm the extreme danger surrounding the use of HCN. Poisoning can easily occur by inhalation or skin absorption.12

    Leuchter spoke of the dangers surrounding the handling of just one (!) victim that was poisoned by HCN in a gas chamber: "You go in. The inmate has to be completely washed down with chlorine bleach or with ammonia. The poison exudes right out through his skin. And if you gave the body to an undertaker, you'd kill the undertaker. You've got to go in; you've got to completely wash the body."13

    Bill Armontrout, expert witness at the second Ernst Zundel trial in Toronto and warden of the Missouri State Penitentiary, which includes an execution gas chamber, confirms the danger: "One of the things that cyanide gas does, it goes in the pores of your skin. You hose the body down, see. You have to use rubber gloves, and you hose the body down to decontaminate it before you do anything [else]."14

    In his capacity as warden, Armontrout was personally responsible for carrying out executions by the use of cyanide gas, and he was accepted as an expert witness in a court that was hostile to Holocaust revisionism.15

    Armontrout revealed to the Toronto court the safety precautions necessary to prevent those who handled the dead criminal's body from being poisoned by the deadly HCN themselves: "The ventilation fan ran for approximately one hour before two officers equipped with Scott air-packs (self-contained breathing apparatus which firemen use to enter smoke-filled buildings) opened the hatch of the gas chamber and removed the lead bucket containing the cyanide residue. The two officers wore rubberized disposable clothing and long rubber gloves. They hosed down the condemned man's body in the chair, paying particular attention to the hair and the clothing because of the cyanide residue, then removed him and placed him on a gurney where further decontamination took place."16

    Real life tragic incidents corroborate Leuchter's and Armontrout's claims.
    Twenty-three year-old Scott Dominguez descended into a tank that once held hydrogen cyanide, and later phosphoric acid, in order to clean it. When this unfortunate worker began chipping away at the chemical film and hosing it down with water, hydrogen cyanide gas was produced.

    Just like the workers in Olere's drawings who supposedly removed the corpses from the Auschwitz gas chambers or the hair and gold from the teeth of gassed victims, Mr. Dominguez was not working with any safety equipment--no gas mask or protective suit. He was overcome by the HCN and had to be carried away by emergency firefighters. This hapless man suffers from permanent brain damage because of his exposure to HCN.17

    Another tragic incident involving firemen during a rescue operation further supports Leuchter's and Armontrout's assertions. In June 1995, there was a dramatic accident in a cave in the French city of Monterolier. Three children lit a fire in a cave, and threw an unexploded bomb they found from W.W.I that contained hydrogen cyanide gas into the fire. The bomb exploded and released the deadly HCN. It killed the children and also four firemen that came to the rescue. According to a Professor of Physical Chemistry, Louis Soulie, the deaths of the children and firemen, and even the fireman who was wearing a gas mask, were due to the fact that hydrogen cyanide dissolves in the sweat and penetrates the body through the skin, where it causes poisoning.18

    Let us repeat: One French fireman was wearing a gas mask, but he perished because the HCN dissolved in his sweat and penetrated his body. Even six days after their deaths, a cyanide concentration twice as high as the lethal dose was detected in the blood of the corpses.19

    Finally, there is the incident of suicide by cyanide poisoning that took place at Grinnell College, Iowa. A student committed suicide by swallowing so much potassium cyanide that the fumes from his body sickened nine people, all of whom had to be taken to a hospital. The potassium cyanide reacted with the water in his body to produce cyanide gas. The fumes that emitted from his body were so disturbing, that the residence hall where the tragic incident took place, and the hospital where the student's body was taken, had to be aired out.20 Keep in mind these are fumes that exuded from just one body. Imagine the fumes exuding from one to two thousand bodies that were allegedly poisoned by HCN in the Auschwitz gas chambers!

    In order to give the reader the appropriate perspective, let us recreate van Pelt's alleged scenario. The intended victims (one to two thousand) were jammed into the gas chamber. The deadly hydrogen cyanide was circulated throughout the chamber, and the victims were murdered. The victims' bodies absorbed the vast majority of the deadly gas-it is in the skin, in the hair, pores and lungs of the victims. The ventilation systems quickly removed the residual HCN. Now it was time for the inmates to go into the chamber and remove the dead bodies for cremation.

    Once again, let us give van Pelt the benefit of the doubt-the victims' bodies absorbed the vast majority of the deadly HCN gas. Here we have over one thousand dead bodies being saturated with deadly HCN-it is in the victims' hair, noses, mouths, on their skin, in their lungs. As Bill Armontrout points out, the HCN exudes from the victims' bodies.

    The Sonderkommandos enter the gas chamber to remove the bodies. According to one of van Pelt's most important eyewitnesses, David Olere, the inmates who removed the bodies from the chambers wore no gas masks, protective suits or rubber gloves to protect them from the inhalation or skin absorption of HCN. They did not even have shirts on!

    The heavy labor of removing the thousand bodies from the chambers causes the Sonderkommandos to sweat. People who are sweating are even more prone to absorb the deadly HCN through the skin.

    As the evidence points out, the victims' bodies exude the deadly HCN-this is why the body of someone who has died from HCN poisoning must be hosed down and rigorously decontaminated. In neither Pressac's nor van Pelt's authoritative tomes is there any mention that each victim's body was hosed down and thoroughly decontaminated after a mass gassing, nor is this process included in any of Olere's "true-to-life" sketches.

    We return to the operation of the gas chambers. The Sonderkommandos enter the chambers to remove the bodies. They perspire because of the hard labor. This makes them even more prone to absorb the deadly HCN gas that exudes from the mass of dead bodies in the gas chamber. As Professor Soulie points out, the firemen died from HCN absorbed by their sweat, even though one of them was wearing a gas mask. Dr. van Pelt's most important eyewitness, David Olere, claims in his sketches that the Sonderkommandos were shirtless and they wore no rubber gloves, nor did they wear any gas masks. This makes them extremely prone to HCN poisoning by way of skin absorption and inhalation.

    As we saw in the incident of the suicidal student from Grinnell College, the fumes from just one body were toxic enough to cause nine people to go to the hospital. Imagine the toxicological impact of one to two thousand dead bodies, all exuding the deadly HCN, upon the Sonderkommandos and Nazi guards who were wearing no gas masks or protective suits. It would have been overwhelming!

    Thus, the important sketch of Lipstadt and van Pelt's most important eyewitness, David Olere, contains a chemical and toxicological impossibility. Although his discussion of this matter is somewhat vague, van Pelt seems to implicitly realize that the Sonderkommandos would have--at the very least!-- needed gas masks to enter the gas chamber after they opened the door to remove the bodies.21 In this particular sketch, the inmates removing the bodies and the Nazi guards supervising those executions are not wearing any gas masks. The inmates dragging the dead bodies are even shirtless!

    Perhaps this is the reason that van Pelt failed to publish this most important drawing of Olere. He may have realized that the sketch of his most important eyewitness to the operation of the gas chambers contained a physical impossibility. In other words, he may not have published this most important sketch because he did not want to give Holocaust revisionists ammunition to use against the Auschwitz gas chamber story.

    But it gets even worse for Lipstadt and van Pelt. Let us now turn to a sketch of David Olere that van Pelt did include in his book-the sketch that shows the Sonderkommandos inside of the gas chamber after a gassing collecting the hair and gold teeth. Alongside of the Sonderkommandos is a Nazi guard, only part of his leg and jackboot showing. Once again, the Sonderkommandos are not wearing any gas masks, rubber gloves, or protective suits to protect them from the deadly HCN that would have exuded from the bodies of the over one thousand victims. Before proceeding, the reader is strongly urged to view and study the sketch under discussion. It is online at the address in this footnote.22

    We return to the assertions of the expert witness, warden Bill Armontrout. The body of a gassed criminal is hosed down and decontaminated, and especially close attention is paid to the hair, as it is here that much of the deadly HCN collects. Yet, in Olere's sketch, we see the Sonderkommandos-with no rubber gloves, gas masks or protective suits-putting their hands in the hair of the pile of victims!

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    5,803

    Re: Israel's Most Powerful Weapon--The Holocaust

    Remember, van Pelt claims that the vast majority of the deadly gas was absorbed by the victims' bodies-only to exude from the hair and skin of the victims and ultimately kill the Sonderkommandos who collected the hair and gold teeth! Nowhere in van Pelt's tome is it mentioned that each and every body was hosed down and decontaminated before the hair and gold in the teeth were removed. Nor does the "how-it-really-happened" sketch of Olere show the Sonderkommandos-with gas masks and protective suits--hosing down and decontaminating each and every body, which would have been necessary to prevent poisoning from the ocean of deadly HCN that would have exuded from the over one thousand dead bodies.

    We return to Lipstadt. She is saying that because only 320 parts per million (10% of what Leuchter claimed) was necessary to kill humans, the ventilation systems could have removed the residual gas quickly, and the inmates could have entered the chambers a very short time after the homicidal gassings to remove the victims for cremation. All would have run relatively smoothly.

    Dr. van Pelt claims that 300 parts per million of HCN is lethal to humans, and allegedly, this is the concentration the Nazis used in the gas chambers.23 The 300 parts per million necessary to kill humans is a little less than the Lipstadt's threshold of 320 parts per million. This suggests that even small amounts of gas that would have exuded from the skin, nose, mouth, and hair of one (!) dead body could have killed any Sonderkommando, or any of the Nazi guards that allegedly supervised those executions.

    Even worse for the Lipstadt/van Pelt scenario, the amount of HCN exuding from each of the over one thousand bodies would have, in the end, accumulated to an ocean of gas to poison both the Sonderkommandos and the Nazi guards by skin absorption or inhalation.

    At the risk of sounding redundant, let us again recreate the gassing scenario of Lipstadt and van Pelt in order for the reader to clearly understand the chemical and toxicological impossibility of the operation of the Auschwitz gas chambers. One thousand to two thousand victims are herded into the gas chamber. The doors are closed, and the deadly HCN is circulated throughout the chamber. The gas murders the victims. As van Pelt claims, their bodies absorb most of the gas. The residual, remaining amount is extracted from the chamber by the powerful ventilation systems.

    The door of the gas chamber is opened. According to the most important eyewitness, David Olere, the inmates who entered the chamber to remove the bodies for cremation wore no gas masks, rubber gloves or protective suits to protect them from HCN poisoning by way of inhalation or skin absorption. The inmates that entered the chamber to collect the hair of the victims wore no gas masks, rubber gloves, or protective suits to protect them from poisoning by way of inhalation or the skin absorption of the deadly HCN. The Nazi guards that supervised these executions wore no gas masks or protective suits.

    The Sonderkommandos are confronted with one to two thousand bodies, all saturated with deadly HCN. They do their work with no gas masks, rubber gloves or protective suits. According to van Pelt, the vast majority of the gas was absorbed by the victims' bodies, only to exude from those same bodies and poison anyone who was not wearing a gas mask, protective suit and rubber gloves.

    One of the important points here is this. Even if we give Lipstadt and van Pelt the benefit of the doubt, and assume that all of their assertions on the operation of the "gas chambers" are all correct, their gas chamber operation scenario is still virtually impossible.

    If, without gas masks, rubber gloves and protective suits, it is extremely dangerous to handle just one (!) body saturated with the deadly HCN; if only one dead body saturated with the deadly HCN can exude enough toxic fumes to send nine people to the hospital, it would be almost impossible to handle one to two thousand dead bodies saturated with HCN without gas masks, protective suits and rubber gloves.

    The inmates in Olere's sketches that allegedly handled those one to two thousand dead bodies without gas masks, rubber gloves, and protective suits would have been poisoned by way of inhalation or skin absorption. The physical evidence provided by the three examples of HCN poisoning-the Scott Dominguez incident, the Grinnell College suicide, and the children in the cave incident-support this revisionist claim. Thus, Lipstadt and van Pelt's most important eyewitness puts forth an impossible scenario.

    It does no good to counter the revisionists by saying: "Well, the drawings of David Olere are just symbolic of what really transpired. He was engaging in 'artistic license' when he depicted the Sonderkommandos with no gas masks, rubber gloves and protective suits." If this is so, then his sketches are not an accurate representation of the operation of the gas chambers. And, Dr. van Pelt's claim that Olere's sketches provide a very important visual record of the operation of the gas chamber of Crematorium 3 is not true.

    Furthermore, it does no good to counter the revisionists by saying: "Well, the Nazis didn't care about the lives of the Sonderkommandos, so they did not have to use the safety precautions of gas masks, protective suits and rubber gloves." Quite the contrary. The Nazi guards that allegedly supervised those executions had to make certain that the Sonderkommandos quickly removed all of the bodies to make room for the next batch of victims. Thus, they would have had to make certain that the inmates stayed alive at least long enough to "get the job done." That is, in order for them to stay alive long enough to complete the job, they would have had to wear gas masks and protective suits. Furthermore, in order to protect the lives of the Nazi guards that allegedly supervised those executions, it would have been necessary for them to wear gas masks and protective suits.

    Finally, let us assume that what Jean-Claude Pressac claimed is the truth. The Sonderkommandos that entered the gas chambers after a mass gassing wore gas masks.24 Even if we assume this to be so, the "Auschwitz gas chamber" story is still impossible. This still leaves open the fact that HCN poisoning can occur by skin absorption. Nowhere in sketches of Olere or in the authoritative tomes of van Pelt or Pressac is it ever claimed that the Sonderkommandos wore rubber gloves or protective suits to protect them from the skin absorption of the ocean of deadly HCN that would have exuded from the myriad of bodies in the gas chambers.

    The reader is asked to recall the story of the four firemen who perished from the skin absorption of HCN, in spite of the fact that one of them was wearing a gas mask. The reader should simply consider the devastating toxic effect upon the Sonderkommandos, all wearing gas masks, when they put their bare hands into the HCN saturated hair and mouths of the over one thousand victims. Poisoning by skin absorption would have occurred, because they never decontaminated each body and they wore no protective suits or rubber gloves.

    What I reveal here is nothing new. As far back as the 1970s, Holocaust revisionist scholar Robert Faurisson revealed to the world the chemical and toxicological impossibility of this Auschwitz gas chamber legend.

    Ironically, it is, I believe, a very favorable sign for the future of Holocaust revisionism that most of the Western power elites refuse to debate the Holocaust revisionists, but only resort to name calling, threats of career destruction and jail sentences. It suggests to the world that Holocaust revisionism cannot be defeated with evidence and reason. The opponents of revisionism are intellectually impotent, and they cannot defeat revisionism with facts, evidence and logic. The "Holocaust" is a weak and flimsy ideology that needs special laws, threats of career destruction and jail sentences to protect it.
    Last edited by Americanadian; 07-28-2006 at 06:09 AM.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    5,803

    Re: Israel's Most Powerful Weapon--The Holocaust

    Footnotes

    Deborah E. Lipstadt, History on Trial: My Day in Court with David Irving (HarperCollins Publishers, 2005).

    Ibid, p.122.

    Ibid, pp. 122, 131.

    Ibid. p.36.

    Jean-Claude Pressac, Auschwitz: Technique and Operation of the Gas Chambers (Beate Klarsfeld Foundation, 1989), pp.16, 18, 31. Online: http://www.mazal.org/Pressac/Pressac0011.htm

    Robert Jan van Pelt, The Case for Auschwitz: Evidence from the Irving Trial (Indiana University Press, 2002), p.275.

    Ibid, p.173.

    Pressac, p. 493. Scroll down to Documents 30 and 31. Online: http://www.mazal.org/Pressac/Pressac0493.htm

    Lipstadt, p. 140.

    Online: http://www.mazal.org/Pressac/Pressac0493.htm

    Pressac, p.493. Scroll down to Document 30. Online: http://www.mazal.org/Pressac/Pressac0493.htm

    Zyklon for Pest Control: Information brochure of the German Society for Pest Control on the use of its insecticide Zyklon B. Reprinted in Frederick A. Leuchter, Robert Faurisson, Germar Rudolf, The Leuchter Reports: Critical Edition (Theses & Dissertations Press, 2005), pp. 75-88. Online: http://www.vho.org/GB/Books/tlr/

    Stephen Trombley, The Execution Protocol (Crown Publishers, 1992), p.98.

    Ibid., p.102.

    Barbara Kulaszka, ed., Did Six Million Really Die?: Report of the Evidence in the Canadian 'False News' Trial of Ernst Zundel-1988 (Samisdat Publishers, 1992), p.351. Online: http://www.zundelsite.org/english/ds...rmontrout.html

    Ibid., p.352. Online:
    http://www.zundelsite.org/english/ds...rmontrout.html

    Department of Justice National News Release, 10 May 1999. Reprinted in Germar Rudolf, The Rudolf Report: Expert Report on Chemical and Technical Aspects of the 'Gas Chambers' of Auschwitz (Theses & Disserations Press, 2003), pp.18-19. Online: http://vho.org/GB/Books/trr/1.html#1.2. For a list of other articles on this matter, see the references in footnote 20 on p.19 of Rudolf.

    See the article about this in Rudolf, p.20. Online: http://vho.org/GB/Books/trr/1.html#1.2

    Ibid.

    See Rudolf, pp. 17-18. Minnesota State University, Mankato Reporter, Online Edition, 10 October 1998, "Suicide fumes sicken nine Iowa students." Online: http://vho.org/GB/Books/trr/1.html#1.2

    Robert Jan van Pelt, p.275.

    Pressac, p.493. Scroll down to Document 31. Online: http://www.mazal.org/Pressac/Pressac0493.htm

    Robert Jan van Pelt, p.362.

    Pressac, p.16. Online:
    http://www.mazal.org/Pressac/Pressac0016.htm

  12. #12
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,015

    Re: Israel's Most Powerful Weapon--The Holocaust

    Thanks for the article

    Finally, there is the incident of suicide by cyanide poisoning that took place at Grinnell College, Iowa. A student committed suicide by swallowing so much potassium cyanide that the fumes from his body sickened nine people, all of whom had to be taken to a hospital. The potassium cyanide reacted with the water in his body to produce cyanide gas. The fumes that emitted from his body were so disturbing, that the residence hall where the tragic incident took place, and the hospital where the student's body was taken, had to be aired out.20 Keep in mind these are fumes that exuded from just one body. Imagine the fumes exuding from one to two thousand bodies that were allegedly poisoned by HCN in the Auschwitz gas chambers!
    You have to take into account the amount this person swallowed. What was it versus how much was used to gas the victims.

    Another tragic incident involving firemen during a rescue operation further supports Leuchter's and Armontrout's assertions. In June 1995, there was a dramatic accident in a cave in the French city of Monterolier. Three children lit a fire in a cave, and threw an unexploded bomb they found from W.W.I that contained hydrogen cyanide gas into the fire. The bomb exploded and released the deadly HCN. It killed the children and also four firemen that came to the rescue. According to a Professor of Physical Chemistry, Louis Soulie, the deaths of the children and firemen, and even the fireman who was wearing a gas mask, were due to the fact that hydrogen cyanide dissolves in the sweat and penetrates the body through the skin, where it causes poisoning.18
    A cave with no ventillation versus a chamber with ventalation - plus that is a bomb that is intened to kill several thousand people in an open area and to burn bodies and buildings versus a chamber to kill a couple thousand of people, not turn them into burning cinders.

    Simply the witness accounts of a gas chamber is not enough to make me think otherwise, if no bodies showed signs of poising - I may reconsider my position.

    And plus...just disputing and trying to tear apart the gas chambers (even if you succeded) doesn't change the evidence, videos, etc. of the concentration camps, people of nothing but skin and bones, mass graves and pictures and videos of these graves and the way people looked prior to dying. How do you refute that part?

    Aren't there clothes, teeth, shoes and other stuff on exhibit?

    Like I said earlier, I have no respect for the zionist movement and what they've done to their neighbors over the years - but that doesn't take away the fact of what happened to them in WWII.

  13. #13
    TheWorker Guest

    Re: Israel's Most Powerful Weapon--The Holocaust

    Quote Originally Posted by Ronald
    It wasn't just that the Jews faced the holocaust - it was why. If you read Mein Kampf, Hitler talks about how the Jews are unique as a species because they have no home country. So therefore they have no patriotism. They're different because they don't have their own land to farm from, which teaches discipline and inspiration, or something. He related them to bacteria, with no loyalty to any source, merely multiplying and spreading around.

    The Communists may have killed more in their genocides than Hitler, but that's besides the point. After WWII, the Jews knew they needed their own country ASAP for their survival.

    When you believe in God, you obey him. You do anything you think he wants - grow hair on the side of your head, cut off a baby's foreskin, etc. - whether you agree or not. They don't care what your opinion is on the matter.

    Canada offered Israel to start their country on their land. I'm sure they had other options as well. But for the Jews, there was only one option - obedience to God. They had to take a part of the land God designated for them in their religious scripture. Trust me, Canada was a much more tempting choice. The Jews understood how much hell was in store for them being surrounded by Arab states.

    Anyway, it is futile at this point to debate the existence of Israel. It's there. That's it, and only the strong may have it. This is how America and Canada formed, whether the people native to that land like it or not. You can whine all you want on this forum, but it doesn't seem to have any impact except venting your emotional frustration.

    I'm not trying to bash you or anything. Just speaking my mind.
    I agree with you last comments on the futility of debating the validity or history of Israel. Its there, its a civilization (that is doing much better than its neighbors who had a long headstart), and its not going anywhere as long as the US is around.


    Im NOT understanding the Mein Kempf reference. Do you agree with Hitler?? Since when does a religious group need to have a "homeland"?? What are the homelands of any other religion??

    i just dont get the point of the home country comments, and I know theyre not YOUR comments, but you posted em here for some reason...

  14. #14
    TheWorker Guest

    Re: Israel's Most Powerful Weapon--The Holocaust

    Quote Originally Posted by Americanadian
    Remember, van Pelt claims that the vast majority of the deadly gas was absorbed by the victims' bodies-only to exude from the hair and skin of the victims and ultimately kill the Sonderkommandos who collected the hair and gold teeth! Nowhere in van Pelt's tome is it mentioned that each and every body was hosed down and decontaminated before the hair and gold in the teeth were removed. Nor does the "how-it-really-happened" sketch of Olere show the Sonderkommandos-with gas masks and protective suits--hosing down and decontaminating each and every body, which would have been necessary to prevent poisoning from the ocean of deadly HCN that would have exuded from the over one thousand dead bodies.
    Holocaust" is a weak and flimsy ideology that needs special laws, threats of career destruction and jail sentences to protect it.[/COLOR] [/B]

    so there were no gas chambers used by the Nazis??? is that your point here???? They did pull out the gold teeth, but since they didnt die from the HCN release of the bodies then the gasing stories must be false? anytime you have to use the fact that the people pulling the gold teeth from dead bodies didnt die from secondary gasses, you know yuo are reaching.

    the fact that you would even take the time to debate whether or not Jews, gays, christians, gypsies, or anyone else were really gassed to death or not during the Holocaust is morally reprehensible and utterly disgusting. not to mention the fact that your "proof" that the majority of the civilized world, NOT just jews, are lying when they vouch for gas chambers is one womans' article shows your lack of due dillegence and unreliability. you are a sick individual and hopefully dont stray far from home that much.

    wonder why all those Nazis fled to South America if they werent killing people. i also wonder why they all *****ed out and said "i was just following orders" if they werent gassing people to death.

    its pretty funny that anyone would beleive that the Nazis did in fact round up lots of jews, and others, shipped them across Europe into camps, and then DIDNT kill them but rather deloused their matresses for them, oh how nice of them to do that. millions of people died unrelated to WWII battles, but you would have people beleive that they were just hanging out in a camp built by the nazis, who were kind enough to arrange sanitary sleeping arrangments.

    why dont you go to a concentration camp and take a look around, like I have. No people telling you stories, no pictures books, pamphlets to sway your opinion, just look at the camp set up and the thousands of graves (when they were nice enough to create graves) and then maybe, just maybe, you can talk like you have a clue.
    Last edited by TheWorker; 07-28-2006 at 07:00 PM.

  15. #15
    TheWorker Guest

    Re: Israel's Most Powerful Weapon--The Holocaust

    Quote Originally Posted by Button
    Thanks for the article



    You have to take into account the amount this person swallowed. What was it versus how much was used to gas the victims.



    A cave with no ventillation versus a chamber with ventalation - plus that is a bomb that is intened to kill several thousand people in an open area and to burn bodies and buildings versus a chamber to kill a couple thousand of people, not turn them into burning cinders.

    Simply the witness accounts of a gas chamber is not enough to make me think otherwise, if no bodies showed signs of poising - I may reconsider my position.

    And plus...just disputing and trying to tear apart the gas chambers (even if you succeded) doesn't change the evidence, videos, etc. of the concentration camps, people of nothing but skin and bones, mass graves and pictures and videos of these graves and the way people looked prior to dying. How do you refute that part?

    Aren't there clothes, teeth, shoes and other stuff on exhibit?

    Like I said earlier, I have no respect for the zionist movement and what they've done to their neighbors over the years - but that doesn't take away the fact of what happened to them in WWII.
    a very NORMAL response to this thread. Regardless of how you feel about Israel, there is no denying what happened during the Holocaust.

    Hitler considered Jews a bacteria, so what did he do ??? he rounded them up and deloused their beds....what a great guy!!!!

  16. #16
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,015

    Re: Israel's Most Powerful Weapon--The Holocaust

    Quote Originally Posted by TheWorker
    a very NORMAL response to this thread. Regardless of how you feel about Israel, there is no denying what happened during the Holocaust.

    Hitler considered Jews a bacteria, so what did he do ??? he rounded them up and deloused their beds....what a great guy!!!!

    Good point

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-28-2012, 02:34 PM
  2. The Real Marxist Style Holocaust dwarfs The NAZI Holocaust
    By edmund129 in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-21-2012, 04:28 PM
  3. Israel's Secret Weapon
    By Rev0lver6 in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-18-2008, 05:43 AM
  4. God Is Not ALL-Powerful
    By rubyslippers in forum Religious Scams
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 02-03-2007, 04:09 PM
  5. Why Are Jews So Powerful?
    By mars3000 in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-18-2006, 03:08 PM

Tags for this Thread

Add / Edit Tags
000, ???, absorption, acceptance, accepted, account, accounts, accurate, actions, address, admired, africa, agree, alexander, alive, alleged, alliance, allowed, allowing, amen, america, american, another, anti, apart, april, arab, article, attacked, attacks, attempts, attention, australia, austria, azi, baby, basement, bet, better, bigger, bin, blood, blue, body, bomb, bombs, books, brain damage, bring, british, bur, button, calling, camps, canadian, card, care, career, case, central, cer, chambers, choice, chris, christian, claim, claiming, claims, clean, clo, close, collected, college, comments, commit, common, complete, completely, components, con, confirms, connection, continue, continues, correct, couch, countries, country, creates, credible, critical, damage, dan, dark, date, david, day, days, dea, dead, death, debate, debating, deborah, debunked, decision, defeated, defend, description, designated, destruction, detected, devastating, disease, disgusting, disturbing, doesn, don, dont, door, double, dow, due, dying, ear, earlier, early, edward, emergency, ended, enter, entire, equipment, essay, essential, europe, examples, expert, extreme, extremely, eyewitness, face, faced, factor, false, families, feel, finds, fishy, fled, focus, forensic, forget, forum, forward, foundation, fred, fully, future, gain, gas, gas chambers, gassed, gave, god, gold, good, gov, group, hair, handle, hands, hard, hatch, head, heads, held, hell, hey, high, history, hitler, home, homeland, homes, hospital, hours, html, huma, humans, ice, imagine, ime, impact, important, incident, include, india, indiana, indians, individuals, industrial, industry, info, involving, ion, iowa, islamic, isn, israel, item, jail, jan, jean, jews, kennedy, killed, kind, knew, laden, land, large, last, lead, les, liberal, license, light, line, lis, lived, london, long, lying, making, mantra, mass, matter, max, mea, milking, million, millions, mind, minnesota, minutes, moment, more, movies, national, nations, nazi, needed, nice, nose, notes, nuclear, obedience, october, offered, office, officers, official, ongoing, onli, open, operation, opinion, options, oral, order, orders, org, outs, page, palestinians, par, part, pas, paul, paying, people, persecute, person, personally, peter, photos, picture, pictures, pile, plans, play, played, point, poisoning, pos, position, post, posted, posting, posts, presiden, prevent, prize, pro, process, profile, profits, progress, property, prove, proves, publishers, pull, pulled, pure, purely, putting, quality, question, questions, quickly, quote, race, raising, ran, rated, read, real, reason, reasonable, reasons, red, references, refused, related, release, released, religion, religious, remember, removed, reporter, rescue, research, respect, response, responsible, rio, risk, robert, romania, roo, room, rout, run, russian, safe, safety, scenario, scott, secondary, sen, sense, served, set, shed, shirts, short, shortly, showed, shows, sign, simply, ski, skin, sleeping, small, smoke, soldiers, sorrow, source, sources, speaking, special, spoils, spreading, star, start, state, stated, states, stop, store, stories, story, student, students, subs, sued, suicide, supervision, supports, survival, sweat, systems, take a look, taken, talk, talks, ted, terrorist, thought, thread, threats, threw, today, told, total, totally, toxic, treated, trolling, trust, tse, ukraine, unfortunate, union, urged, url, van, version, vic, vice, videos, view, vince, violence, wait, wanted, watching, water, weak, weapon, wearing, western, wide, witnesses, woma, wore, worked, worker, workers, working, worldwide, worse, worth, writes, wrong, year, years

View Tag Cloud

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •