+ Reply to Thread

Joe Paterno Fired From Penn State

I am disappointed with the Board of Trustees decision, but I have to accept it.

I am absolutely devastated by the developments in this case. I grieve for the children and their families, and I pray for their comfort and relief.

I have come to work every day for the last 61 years with one clear goal in mind: To serve the best interests of this university and the young men who have been entrusted to my care. I have the same goal today.

Re: Joe Paterno Fired From Penn State

I'm still in shock over hearing this.
    I'm waiting to hear the full story.

I have to say fame and fortune can certainly cause man to do evil.

Joe Paterno Hires High End Defense Attorney

Embattled former Penn State coach Joe Paterno has contacted a criminal defense attorney in the child sex abuse case that has rocked the university, NBC News has reported.

A source told NBC that Paterno's advisers Thursday reached out to J. Sedgwick Sollers, who had previously represented President George H.W. Bush. NBC said that the attorney has not met with the ex-coach and no retainer agreement has been formalized.

Re: Joe Paterno Hires High End Defense Attorney

Quote Originally Posted by Zachary View Post
    Embattled former Penn State coach Joe Paterno has contacted a criminal defense attorney in the child sex abuse case that has rocked the university, NBC News has reported.

A source told NBC that Paterno's advisers Thursday reached out to J. Sedgwick Sollers, who had previously represented President George H.W. Bush. NBC said that the attorney has not met with the ex-coach and no retainer agreement has been formalized.
    Joe maybe hiring himself an excellent Attorney. I was thinking there may be more criminal charges to come. It is being said more is going to come out about this story and possibly more people involved that may be charged with crimes.
    Last edited by Tulip; 11-11-2011 at 07:55 AM.

Re: Joe Paterno Fired From Penn State

RalphCipriano (@RalphCipriano1)
    11/2/18, 3:01 PM
    Has anybody from Penn State ever spoken to you?" the lawyer wanted to know.

Not that Im aware of, the witness replied.

Easy money from Penn State

http://www.bigtrial.net/2018/08/easy...enn-state.html

Penn State Confidential

When it comes to sex abuse, as evidenced in the recent U.S. Senate confirmation hearings over Judge Kavanaugh, the media frequently goes for sensation over substance, hysteria over rational thought.
    Another prime case of this type of malpractice occurred at Penn State, where the media for years has refused to re-examine what can only be described as an ongoing legal travesty of epic proportions.
    As documented on my blog, the entire investigation at Penn State is contaminated by official misconduct. The headline allegation of the grand jury presentment the alleged rape of a 10-year-old boy in the showers is a work of fiction. A couple of decades later, no victim has ever come forward. And the only alleged witness to that alleged event, former Penn State assistant coach Mike McQueary, isnt credible, as determined by a former NCIS special agent who conducted a contemporaneous and previously unknown federal investigation of the so-called sex scandal and alleged coverup.
    In the Penn State scandal, the prosecutors were unethical crusaders who broke the law by repeatedly leaking grand jury secrets and trampling on the constitutional rights of the accused, The police were caught on tape deliberately lying to alleged victims. Psychologists in the case relied on scientifically-discredited recovered memory therapy. Former FBI Director Louie Freeh conducted an independent investigation of the scandal that was marred by factual mistakes and unsubstantiated opinions. And the universitys board of trustees not only are engaged in an ongoing coverup of Freehs botched report, but they also failed in their fiduciary duties by failing to do anything to investigate the allegations of 36 alleged victims, who hopped on the gravy train and collected a total of $118 million. You wont find any of these facts in the mainstream media, but all of this has been documented on my blog:

That alleged rape in the showers that didnt happen: Federal Agent: No Sex Scandal At Penn State, Just A Political Hit Job
    http://www.bigtrial.net/2017/04/fede...l-at-penn.html

The failures of the Louie Freeh Report: Confidential Internal Review At PSU Shreds Louis Freeh Report
    http://www.bigtrial.net/2018/06/inte...uis-freeh.html

Unscrupluous Prosecutors: CLOSE HOLD Important Its Deputy Attorney General Frank Fina On The Line, Ready To Spill More Grand Jury Secrets
    http://www.bigtrial.net/2018/07/clos...ts-deputy.html

Do-Nothing Trustees: Easy Money In The Sandusky Case; Penn State Not Minding The Store
    PM Me if you are interested in making money in the business of Fantasy Sports . No Inv Req