Re: MacBook Pro!!! NT

I really want to do this (I did this about three years ago with consuemrincentivespromotion.com for my dell laptop but now it is way slow and I really want a macbook). What is the best site to get a macbook? I couldn't find anything listed under "MacBook Pro!!! NT" Is there a site someone could direct me to? Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by pandahamster
    I really want to do this (I did this about three years ago with consuemrincentivespromotion.com for my dell laptop but now it is way slow and I really want a macbook). What is the best site to get a macbook? I couldn't find anything listed under "MacBook Pro!!! NT" Is there a site someone could direct me to? Thanks in advance.

You should maybe read everyone saying dont do nuitech sites, because you wont ever get your gift so dont do it.

brandarama,yourtopbrands!!

4-8 offers for like $1000 GC!!

Quote Originally Posted by casakid06
    Can anyone say 'S-C-A-M'?
    refer to above statement....

Sorry to necropost on on old thread, but I just got my NuiTech confirmation on my MBP. By waiting I got stuck on the new terms, but I should get the updated model that was released last month. It was a bit expensive ~ $330, since I had to maintain 7 of the offers for 60 days, but I was able to get refunds on the memberships, and I turned over a 600% profit if you count taxes and the like. I'm not sure whether I'm going to keep it or just sell it and get a cheaper laptop. Thanks for all the advice posted. Cheers.

Congratulations, You've Qualified!

Our records indicate that you have qualified for a Apple® MacbookTM Pro 15.4" Notebook.

However we have not yet received the Gift Redemption Voucher for your account.
    In order to receive your Apple® MacbookTM Pro 15.4" Notebook, you must mail us the Gift Redemption Voucher.

1) Click Here to view your voucher

2) Print Gift Redemption Voucher

3) Update Contact Information
    Please enter your contact information on the gift voucher.

4) Mail It!
    Drop the Gift Redemption Voucher in the mail to us, and we will process it as quickly as possible.

Your gift should be on its way within 4 weeks. Thank you again for your interest in our service.
    Last edited by achele; 07-21-2007 at 08:37 AM. Reason: typo

Quote Originally Posted by achele
    Sorry to necropost on on old thread, but I just got my NuiTech confirmation on my MBP. By waiting I got stuck on the new terms, but I should get the updated model that was released last month. It was a bit expensive ~ $330, since I had to maintain 7 of the offers for 60 days, but I was able to get refunds on the memberships, and I turned over a 600% profit if you count taxes and the like. I'm not sure whether I'm going to keep it or just sell it and get a cheaper laptop. Thanks for all the advice posted. Cheers.

Congratulations, You've Qualified!

Our records indicate that you have qualified for a Apple® MacbookTM Pro 15.4" Notebook.

However we have not yet received the Gift Redemption Voucher for your account.
    In order to receive your Apple® MacbookTM Pro 15.4" Notebook, you must mail us the Gift Redemption Voucher.

1) Click Here to view your voucher

2) Print Gift Redemption Voucher

3) Update Contact Information
    Please enter your contact information on the gift voucher.

4) Mail It!
    Drop the Gift Redemption Voucher in the mail to us, and we will process it as quickly as possible.

Your gift should be on its way within 4 weeks. Thank you again for your interest in our service.
    Hello, congrats on that, would you mind sharing, via PM if you like, what offers you did and how you worked thru it? I got my MBP in the February/March time frame - actually JUST under the wire before the changes and am curious about how things are working now.

homebizguy Guest

There are obviously many opportunities out there. Let me tell you about our experience. My wife and I have been successful teachers for seventeen years combined at the secondary level. We often work long hours, and yet we really don’t have the ability to make any more money, unless we take even more time away from our families, friends, and any free time we might have at the end of the day. At some point, you must have asked yourself these questions:

• Have you ever wanted to travel to the places you have only read about in books, or have seen on the Travel Channel?
    • Are you tired of having to work overtime, nights, weekends and holidays?
    • Have you found that at the end of the month, you simply are not making the kind of money that you would like for the lifestyle you deserve?

We said YES to the above questions. This led us to look for alternative ways to make some money that would allow us to keep our jobs, spend more time at home together as a family, and give us the extra money we desire to travel and live comfortably.

If you would like more information about how you, too, can use the power of the Internet to help leverage your time and maximize your income potential, just visit: .

What can you expect?
    • A real opportunity
    • $1000 minimum per transaction
    • NOT MLM!!!
    • No pressure, No hype
    • World Class Training

Don’t take our word for it. Come through our system and see for yourself.

Chris & Julie Peterson
    Teachers/Home Based Business Consultants

Last edited by katiescorner; 08-17-2007 at 08:59 AM.

I just got my mbp. Pictures to follow
    Cheers

Has anyone heard anything from the BBB or Attorney General? The BBB was no help to me, but I got an e-mail from the AG stating they received my paperwork and they were investigating all the claims against NT.

Is this offer still available as it says $50 gift card on the homepage.

The link i am using is: http://www.computer-offer.com/rd_p?p...0macbook%20pro

but when i go to www.computer-offer.com it lists a few different laptops but not the macbook.

Anyone got any ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by Jamie D View Post
    Is this offer still available as it says $50 gift card on the homepage.

The link i am using is: http://www.computer-offer.com/rd_p?p...0macbook%20pro

but when i go to www.computer-offer.com it lists a few different laptops but not the macbook.

Anyone got any ideas?
    They changed their websites to
    www.stophighcosts.com

and the computers are on this domain:

http://www.computers-ncs.com/compute...ops/index.html

Notice they have new mac books~

12. Re: MacBook Pro!!! NT

are there any topic on paybox? i think its also a scam.. anyone?
    change your picture profile. have it retouched by an expert, not a robot.

Similar Threads

1. New to MacBook, Q's ...
    By chimpsnest in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-19-2007, 06:54 PM
  2. Macbook Pro via NT
    By XTCinOvaltine in forum Mail Order Scams
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-30-2006, 02:41 AM
  3. I want a free Macbook or macbook Pro!
    By sportospeedo in forum Mail Order Scams
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-22-2006, 08:24 AM
  4. Macbook Nt
    By solo0705 in forum Mail Order Scams
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 09-11-2006, 10:10 PM
  5. how can i get free macbook?
    By hedzzz in forum Mail Order Scams
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-28-2006, 05:22 PM

Tags for this Thread

Add / Edit Tags
$100, $400, 000, 3 month, 411, ???, acceptance, accepted, access, account, accounts, accurate, accused, acted, action, actions, activate, active, actor, acts, add, additionally, address, administration, admit, adult, advance, advanced, advice, affidavit, afford, age, agreed, ags, ahhhhh, ain, aint, airport, aka, alcohol, alexander, alive, allowed, allowing, amen, amp, angeles, animal, another, antoine, apart, apartment, apologize, appeared, appears, appointment, appreciated, approval, approve, approved, arizona, arriving, article, ashamed, ass, asy, atm, attempts, attention, attorney general, auction, audio, aug, august, aus, authorization, authorized, auto, automotive, avail, ave, avoid, avoiding, aware, azi, baby, bad, balance, ban, banks, banned, baro, based, basically, basics, bastard, bastards, bath, battery, be aware, beach, bed, behalf, ben, benefits, bet, better, bigger, biggest, bill, bin, birds, birthday, bit, bite, biz, ble, blend, blew, block, blu, boards, boca, body, bomb, bonus, books, boost, boot, bow, boxes, boy, boycott, brand, break, breath, bridge, bring, bro, broke, buddy, builder, building, bull, bullsh, bunch, bur, bureau, businesses, buster, button, buy, buys, bye, cable, cake, called, calling, calls, calm, camera, canadian, canadian citizens, cancel, cancels, capabilities, card, care, careful, carefully, cares, carrier, case, cash, catch, categories, caught, caused, causing, cell, center, cer, chain, chan, chance, channel, cheap, cheapest, check, cheese, choice, chris, christian, christmas, circuit, citizens, claim, claiming, claims, class, classic, clean, clear, cleara, clearing, clients, clo, clock, close, clown, club, clueless, coach, code, collect, collected, collection, college, college students, coming, comments, commit, common, community, company., comparison, complain, complete, completely, con, concerned, concerns, condi, confirmed, confirming, confirms, congrats, congratulations, connect, continue, conversation, copies, core, correct, cost, costly, costs, couldn, counting, country, county, couple, cover, crack, crap, crazy, credit, credit cards, creek, cry, customer, cuz, cycle, dallas, damn, dan, daniel, dar, date, day, days, dead, deal, debating, decided, decision, deep, deliver, delivered, delivery, delray, demand, denial, denis, dental, department, dept, description, deserve, designs, desk, differences, differently, difficult, dig, digital camera, dinner, disappears, discount, discounted, discover, discovering, discussing, display, disqualified, disqualify, diy, documentation, doesn, dollar, don, dont, door, dot, double, douche, dow, dows, drain, drink, drop, due, dun, dying, ear, earlier, early, earn money, earning, editing, effective, effects, ells, embarassed, embarrassed, eme, ended, ends, engineering, enter, entire, entry, environment, equipment, error, escapes, essential, estate, evening, excel, excellent, exceptions, experience, explained, express, extended, extra, extreme, extremely, eye, eyes, factor, fail, fails, fall, false, families, famous, fans, fantastic, fashion, fast, fat, fault, faulty, favorite, fed, federal, fedex, fee, feel, feeling, felt, female, file, files, final, financial, financially, find, finding, fix, fla, flat, flooded, floor, folks, fontana, fool, for sale, ford, forget, forgot, forward, fraudulent, freebie, freight, fresh, friday, front, fulfilled, fully, funds, future, gain, gals, games, gas, gave, gen, general, genius, giftcards, girl, give, gmail, gonna, good, gotta, gram, grand, grant, greatest, green, ground, group, guarantee, guaranteed, gut, guys, hahaha, hand, handed, handle, hands, hard, harder, hasn, hated, head, heading, headquarters, heads, held, hell, helped, helping, helps, hero, hey, hidden, high, higher, highly, hire, hits, holds, hole, holiday, holidays, holy, home based, homes, homework, hopeless, horrible, horse, hot, hours, house, houston, how to get, html, https, huge, hurt, ial, ian, identity, idiot, idiots, ignorant, ignore, ill, imagine, ime, impact, important, impressive, improved, inc., include, income, inconvenient, index, indicating, industry, info, install, instructed, inter, interest, internal, investing, inviting, involved, involves, ion, isn, issue, issues, italy, item, jan, jason, jealous, jersey, jim, jog, john, joke, josh, journey, joy, junk, justify, keyword, kick, kicked, killed, killer, kim, kind, knew, knock, lady, large, last, latest, laugh, law suit, lazy, lead, leading, leads, leaving, legally, legit, les, lesser, lets, letter, lied, light, limbo, limits, line, lines, lis, listed, living, loan, local, lol, long, longer, los, lose, loser, losing, loss, lot, loving, luck, lunch, lying, machines, mad, mail, mailing, mails, making, mama, manager, manuals, manufacture, manufacturing, mark, market, master, math, matter, max, maximize, mea, meaningless, members, memory, mentions, merry, mess, messages, method, mia, microphone, milking, million, milwaukee, mind, minnesota, minutes, misinformation, mistake, model, monday, month, more, morning, moron, mother, move, movie, mystery, named, nazi, needed, nervous, net, network, nevada, new york times, newest, nice, nigeria, night, no credit, nope, norm, nose, notes, notification, nov, numbers, nyt, october, office, official, officially, ohio, omg, onli, online business, online marketing, oooo, open, opinion, opportunity, opposite, options, order, ordered, orders, org, organization, original, originals, orlando, outs, owned, owns, package, packing, page, pages, pal, paper, part, partners, pas, passed, password, past, payday, paying, payment, payments, payout, pays, pcs, pdq, pen, pending, perfect, perfectly, performance, person, personal, personally, phone number, picked, picture, pictures, piece, pin, pipeline, pissed, pissing, pit, plane, planned, planning, plans, platinum, play, played, point, policies, policy, poor, pop, pos, position, positive, post, postal, posted, posting, posts, potential, power, ppl, predicted, prepaid, prepared, presiden, price, prices, pricing, print, printing, privacy, private, prize, pro, process, product, products, profile, profit, program, programming, progress, projects, promised, promotional products, protected, protection, prove, proves, provider, public, pull, pulled, punishment, puppy, pure, push, putting, pyramid, qualified, quality, question, questions, quick, quickly, quit, quote, raise, ramapo, ran, random, rare, rated, raton, read, ready, real, reason, reasonable, reasons, receiving, refund, refurbished, refused, register, registered, regular, related, release, released, releases, reliable, relief, remarks, remember, rental, rep, replace, replacing, representative, research, respond, response, responsible, ress, rest, results, retail, returns, reviews, reward, rick, ridiculous, ring, rip, risk, rock, roll, rolls, ron, roo, room, route, roy, rudy, run, rush, sad, safe, sale, samsung, satisfied, sca, scamming, scan, scary, scenario, screw, screwed, search, season, secondary, secure, seekers, select, sell, selling, sen, sends, sense, sept, september, service, services, set, setup, shampoo, shared, sharing, shaw, ship, shipment, shipper, shipping, sho, shock, shop, shopping, short, shortly, shot, shouldn, showed, shows, shred, shut, side, sign, signed, signing, simple, simply, site, sites, slim, small, small business, social security, software, sole, solid, solo, son, soo, sooner, sooo, soooo, sooooo, soooooo, sorry, sounds, sour, source, sources, spammer, spanish, speaking, special, specifically, speed, spend, spent, spreading, spring, staff, stage, star, start, starting, state, stated, states, statistic, stats, status, stay, stays, steal, step, steve, steven, sting, stinks, stock, stone, stop, stories, story, stream, street, strip, student, students, stupid, style, submit, subs, successful, suck, sucks, sun, sunday, super, supplier, supports, suppose, surveys, sweat, sweet, system, systems, tak, taken, takes, talk, talking, taste, taxes, tba, teach, ted, tells, test, texas, text, thankful, the new york times, theft, theory, thinks, thought, thread, threads, throw, thursday, tied, ties, tim, times, timing, tips, title, tme, today, told, tomorrow, tone, tonight, top, tor, total, totally, touch, tough, town, toy, trac, track, tracks, trade, transfer, treated, trick, trim, troubles, truck, tuesday, tune, turd, tutorial, tvs, twist, types, typing, ultimate, ultra, unauthorized, une, unlimited, unwan, update, updates, ups, urban, url, user, users, usps, usual, utah, vacation, verification, verify, version, vest, veterans, view, vince, virtue, voucher, wait, waiting, wanted, warehouse, wary, watched, watching, water, wayne, ways, web, wednesday, week, weeks, weird, west, western, wide, win, winter, wire, wireless, wise, woma, won, wonderful, wont, wore, work at home, worked, workers, working, world, worse, worth, woulda, wound, wow, wrap, writing, wrong, wtf, www, yahoo, yay, year, years, yesterday, york

View Tag Cloud