+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 134 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

MacBook Pro!!! NT

Well I just went to fulfillment!!! YEA!!!! :D :D :D

My question is:

If anyone here has gotten a macbook from NT in the last month or two what was the version number? 1.8ghz? 2.0ghz? Thanks

Current Status: Fulfillment In Progress

Our records indicate that you have qualified for a

AppleĀ® MacbookTM Pro 15.4" Notebook
    We have received and processed your Gift Redemption Voucher, and a Shipping Request has been issued.

Your gift will be shipped to you via Federal Express or UPS, however it can take up to 30 days for the Fulfillment Center to assemble, package, and ship a gift after your voucher has been received.

We appreciate your patience. Your gift should arrive in the next few weeks.

Re: MacBook Pro!!! NT

Envy, Envy, Envy! I cant wait till they shipp out my iMac. Sent in the form yesterday. I believe its the 2.0Ghz Model. Its the cheapest model apple is selling. Look here: http://store.apple.com/1-800-MY-APPL...clm=MacBookPro

Thanks for the reply. Was just a little worried that I may get a refurb of some sort. Anyone out there get a macbook pro yet or are we all still waiting?

;)

Quote Originally Posted by mariners1999
    Thanks for the reply. Was just a little worried that I may get a refurb of some sort. Anyone out there get a macbook pro yet or are we all still waiting?

;)
    I got mine this past friday, is a sweet laptop, but to my disappointment was the 1.83 GHz model. Still awesome though. The great news is NT is superfast to ship this laptops, no more than 10 days since your account changes after they receive your voucher.

Quote Originally Posted by IWantMyMTV
    I got mine this past friday, is a sweet laptop, but to my disappointment was the 1.83 GHz model. Still awesome though. The great news is NT is superfast to ship this laptops, no more than 10 days since your account changes after they receive your voucher.
    Awww that sucks. I would go to the Apple store and trade it in for the fastest one and pay the difference.
    801-316-0555

Quote Originally Posted by gpel
    Awww that sucks. I would go to the Apple store and trade it in for the fastest one and pay the difference.
    Actually, you dont have to pay the differance because at the time nuitech purchased the 1.8ghz model it was $2000, and now, apple got rid of that model and upgraded the processor to 2.0ghz for the same price. Just go to a apple store and exchange it if you get the wrong one.

Quote Originally Posted by bennyboy5768
    Actually, you dont have to pay the differance because at the time nuitech purchased the 1.8ghz model it was $2000, and now, apple got rid of that model and upgraded the processor to 2.0ghz for the same price. Just go to a apple store and exchange it if you get the wrong one.
    without a receipt? you can only get store credit for the current value.

Quote Originally Posted by IWantMyMTV
    without a receipt? you can only get store credit for the current value.
    I've heard of people excanging their slow MBP for the faster one without a reciept. The apple store people are easy to work with and they'll help you out.

I've heard of people excanging their slow MBP for the faster one without a reciept. The apple store people are easy to work with and they'll help you out.
    What! that's interesting, but it doesn't make any sense you know. How can apple take your old model and give you the latest without paying the price difference? Can anyone confirm this?

I just finished this site as well. You wont be getting a macpro. I talked to them and they said they are out of mac pros and will be shipping you a toshiba something or other. I forgot the model number but the retail value of it was $950. When i told them that was unacceptable they said sorry we already shipped it. It should be here tomorrow and ill put up more details then if you want.

Quote Originally Posted by Skulles
    I just finished this site as well. You wont be getting a macpro. I talked to them and they said they are out of mac pros and will be shipping you a toshiba something or other. I forgot the model number but the retail value of it was $950. When i told them that was unacceptable they said sorry we already shipped it. It should be here tomorrow and ill put up more details then if you want.
    I highly, highly, HIGHLY, doubt that. NT wouldn't do something like that. Besides a Mac user like myself will not substitute for some windows piece of crap.

Just got off the phone with customer service and was told they are having "NO PROBLEMS" with fullfiling the macbook pro. So good news if you are waiting for one. :D

Just got off the phone with customer service and was told they are having "NO PROBLEMS" with fullfiling the macbook pro. So good news if you are waiting for one. :D
    I really hope your right becuase even though I dont like macs as much as PCs a good mac is still better then an average pc.

Quote Originally Posted by Skulles
    I really hope your right becuase even though I dont like macs as much as PCs a good mac is still better then an average pc.
    :eek: You dont like Macs?! Have you ever used one? I use to say I hated them but untill I got one, it was love a first sight (or power up). However, I will agree with you on a good mac is better, better than any PC, and there is no "good" mac, they're all great. :D :cool:

I can confirm this as well...I received a MBP from NT a few weeks ago and according to the Fedex tracking number, a friend of mine will be getting hers tomorrow. I can confirm this when it arrives if you like. :)

Hey bennyboy....the people you have heard of exchanging without a receipt, do you know if they made up some story behind their purchase or is this something apple will just do? Everything I have ever bought from them goes into my purchase history - so when I have forgotten my receipt they just look me up...besides - can't they look up the serial number?

Anyway - I am completely happy with mine - especially after discovering parallels software (runs other OSes on top of Mac).

Similar Threads

1. New to MacBook, Q's ...
    By chimpsnest in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-19-2007, 07:54 PM
  2. Macbook Pro via NT
    By XTCinOvaltine in forum Mail Order Scams
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-30-2006, 03:41 AM
  3. I want a free Macbook or macbook Pro!
    By sportospeedo in forum Mail Order Scams
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-22-2006, 09:24 AM
  4. Macbook Nt
    By solo0705 in forum Mail Order Scams
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 09-11-2006, 11:10 PM
  5. how can i get free macbook?
    By hedzzz in forum Mail Order Scams
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-28-2006, 06:22 PM

Tags for this Thread

Add / Edit Tags
$100, $400, 000, 3 month, 411, ???, acceptance, accepted, access, account, accounts, accurate, accused, acted, action, actions, activate, active, actor, acts, add, additionally, address, administration, admit, adult, advance, advanced, advice, affidavit, afford, age, agreed, ags, ahhhhh, ain, aint, airport, aka, alcohol, alexander, alive, allowed, allowing, amen, amp, angeles, animal, another, antoine, apart, apartment, apologize, appeared, appears, appointment, appreciated, approval, approve, approved, arizona, arriving, article, ashamed, ass, asy, atm, attempts, attention, attorney general, auction, audio, aug, august, aus, authorization, authorized, auto, automotive, avail, ave, avoid, avoiding, aware, azi, baby, bad, balance, ban, banks, banned, baro, based, basically, basics, bastard, bastards, bath, battery, be aware, beach, bed, behalf, ben, benefits, bet, better, bigger, biggest, bill, bin, birds, birthday, bit, bite, biz, ble, blend, blew, block, blu, boards, boca, body, bomb, bonus, books, boost, boot, bow, boxes, boy, boycott, brand, break, breath, bridge, bring, bro, broke, buddy, builder, building, bull, bullsh, bunch, bur, bureau, businesses, buster, button, buy, buys, bye, cable, cake, called, calling, calls, calm, camera, canadian, canadian citizens, cancel, cancels, capabilities, card, care, careful, carefully, cares, carrier, case, cash, catch, categories, caught, caused, causing, cell, center, cer, chain, chan, chance, channel, cheap, cheapest, check, cheese, choice, chris, christian, christmas, circuit, citizens, claim, claiming, claims, class, classic, clean, clear, cleara, clearing, clients, clo, clock, close, clown, club, clueless, coach, code, collect, collected, collection, college, college students, coming, comments, commit, common, community, company., comparison, complain, complete, completely, con, concerned, concerns, condi, confirmed, confirming, confirms, congrats, congratulations, connect, continue, conversation, copies, core, correct, cost, costly, costs, couldn, counting, country, county, couple, cover, crack, crap, crazy, credit, credit cards, creek, cry, customer, cuz, cycle, dallas, damn, dan, daniel, dar, date, day, days, dead, deal, debating, decided, decision, deep, deliver, delivered, delivery, delray, demand, denial, denis, dental, department, dept, description, deserve, designs, desk, differences, differently, difficult, dig, digital camera, dinner, disappears, discount, discounted, discover, discovering, discussing, display, disqualified, disqualify, diy, documentation, doesn, dollar, don, dont, door, dot, double, douche, dow, dows, drain, drink, drop, due, dun, dying, ear, earlier, early, earn money, earning, editing, effective, effects, ells, embarassed, embarrassed, eme, ended, ends, engineering, enter, entire, entry, environment, equipment, error, escapes, essential, estate, evening, excel, excellent, exceptions, experience, explained, express, extended, extra, extreme, extremely, eye, eyes, factor, fail, fails, fall, false, families, famous, fans, fantastic, fashion, fast, fat, fault, faulty, favorite, fed, federal, fedex, fee, feel, feeling, felt, female, file, files, final, financial, financially, find, finding, fix, fla, flat, flooded, floor, folks, fontana, fool, for sale, ford, forget, forgot, forward, fraudulent, freebie, freight, fresh, friday, front, fulfilled, fully, funds, future, gain, gals, games, gas, gave, gen, general, genius, giftcards, girl, give, gmail, gonna, good, gotta, gram, grand, grant, greatest, green, ground, group, guarantee, guaranteed, gut, guys, hahaha, hand, handed, handle, hands, hard, harder, hasn, hated, head, heading, headquarters, heads, held, hell, helped, helping, helps, hero, hey, hidden, high, higher, highly, hire, hits, holds, hole, holiday, holidays, holy, home based, homes, homework, hopeless, horrible, horse, hot, hours, house, houston, how to get, html, https, huge, hurt, ial, ian, identity, idiot, idiots, ignorant, ignore, ill, imagine, ime, impact, important, impressive, improved, inc., include, income, inconvenient, index, indicating, industry, info, install, instructed, inter, interest, internal, investing, inviting, involved, involves, ion, isn, issue, issues, italy, item, jan, jason, jealous, jersey, jim, jog, john, joke, josh, journey, joy, junk, justify, keyword, kick, kicked, killed, killer, kim, kind, knew, knock, lady, large, last, latest, laugh, law suit, lazy, lead, leading, leads, leaving, legally, legit, les, lesser, lets, letter, lied, light, limbo, limits, line, lines, lis, listed, living, loan, local, lol, long, longer, los, lose, loser, losing, loss, lot, loving, luck, lunch, lying, machines, mad, mail, mailing, mails, making, mama, manager, manuals, manufacture, manufacturing, mark, market, master, math, matter, max, maximize, mea, meaningless, members, memory, mentions, merry, mess, messages, method, mia, microphone, milking, million, milwaukee, mind, minnesota, minutes, misinformation, mistake, model, monday, month, more, morning, moron, mother, move, movie, mystery, named, nazi, needed, nervous, net, network, nevada, new york times, newest, nice, nigeria, night, no credit, nope, norm, nose, notes, notification, nov, numbers, nyt, october, office, official, officially, ohio, omg, onli, online business, online marketing, oooo, open, opinion, opportunity, opposite, options, order, ordered, orders, org, organization, original, originals, orlando, outs, owned, owns, package, packing, page, pages, pal, paper, part, partners, pas, passed, password, past, payday, paying, payment, payments, payout, pays, pcs, pdq, pen, pending, perfect, perfectly, performance, person, personal, personally, phone number, picked, picture, pictures, piece, pin, pipeline, pissed, pissing, pit, plane, planned, planning, plans, platinum, play, played, point, policies, policy, poor, pop, pos, position, positive, post, postal, posted, posting, posts, potential, power, ppl, predicted, prepaid, prepared, presiden, price, prices, pricing, print, printing, privacy, private, prize, pro, process, product, products, profile, profit, program, programming, progress, projects, promised, promotional products, protected, protection, prove, proves, provider, public, pull, pulled, punishment, puppy, pure, push, putting, pyramid, qualified, quality, question, questions, quick, quickly, quit, quote, raise, ramapo, ran, random, rare, rated, raton, read, ready, real, reason, reasonable, reasons, receiving, refund, refurbished, refused, register, registered, regular, related, release, released, releases, reliable, relief, remarks, remember, rental, rep, replace, replacing, representative, research, respond, response, responsible, ress, rest, results, retail, returns, reviews, reward, rick, ridiculous, ring, rip, risk, rock, roll, rolls, ron, roo, room, route, roy, rudy, run, rush, sad, safe, sale, samsung, satisfied, sca, scamming, scan, scary, scenario, screw, screwed, search, season, secondary, secure, seekers, select, sell, selling, sen, sends, sense, sept, september, service, services, set, setup, shampoo, shared, sharing, shaw, ship, shipment, shipper, shipping, sho, shock, shop, shopping, short, shortly, shot, shouldn, showed, shows, shred, shut, side, sign, signed, signing, simple, simply, site, sites, slim, small, small business, social security, software, sole, solid, solo, son, soo, sooner, sooo, soooo, sooooo, soooooo, sorry, sounds, sour, source, sources, spammer, spanish, speaking, special, specifically, speed, spend, spent, spreading, spring, staff, stage, star, start, starting, state, stated, states, statistic, stats, status, stay, stays, steal, step, steve, steven, sting, stinks, stock, stone, stop, stories, story, stream, street, strip, student, students, stupid, style, submit, subs, successful, suck, sucks, sun, sunday, super, supplier, supports, suppose, surveys, sweat, sweet, system, systems, tak, taken, takes, talk, talking, taste, taxes, tba, teach, ted, tells, test, texas, text, thankful, the new york times, theft, theory, thinks, thought, thread, threads, throw, thursday, tied, ties, tim, times, timing, tips, title, tme, today, told, tomorrow, tone, tonight, top, tor, total, totally, touch, tough, town, toy, trac, track, tracks, trade, transfer, treated, trick, trim, troubles, truck, tuesday, tune, turd, tutorial, tvs, twist, types, typing, ultimate, ultra, unauthorized, une, unlimited, unwan, update, updates, ups, urban, url, user, users, usps, usual, utah, vacation, verification, verify, version, vest, veterans, view, vince, virtue, voucher, wait, waiting, wanted, warehouse, wary, watched, watching, water, wayne, ways, web, wednesday, week, weeks, weird, west, western, wide, win, winter, wire, wireless, wise, woma, won, wonderful, wont, wore, work at home, worked, workers, working, world, worse, worth, woulda, wound, wow, wrap, writing, wrong, wtf, www, yahoo, yay, year, years, yesterday, york

View Tag Cloud