+ Reply to Thread

Very Interesting Indeed...

I was told that a certain MLM company spends alot of money to ferret out bad critiques about itself on the internet but I thought that was just a bit too far fetched... until now.

Interestingly yesterday I put up a thread about this company - let's just say it starts with the letter V and sells diet shakes, since I obviously can not use the full name without the thread getting pulled again. A few people responded on it, but mysteriously this morning it has disappeared. Now what does that tell you about this company and it's tactics. I think my decision to get involved with it has been made within the last 10 minutes and it's a resounding "no thanks".

Re: Very Interesting Indeed...

Who is it, Vi salus
    "People are not interested in your product or your business; they are interested in solving their own problems." -- James Dillehay, Entrepreneur and Author

Quote Originally Posted by Searchin for truth View Post
    I was told that a certain MLM company spends alot of money to ferret out bad critiques about itself on the internet but I thought that was just a bit too far fetched... until now.

Interestingly yesterday I put up a thread about this company - let's just say it starts with the letter V and sells diet shakes, since I obviously can not use the full name without the thread getting pulled again. A few people responded on it, but mysteriously this morning it has disappeared. Now what does that tell you about this company and it's tactics. I think my decision to get involved with it has been made within the last 10 minutes and it's a resounding "no thanks".
    Which forum did you post it in?
    As long as it is acceptable for a person to beLIEve that he knows how god wants everyone on Earth to live, we will continue to murder one another on account of our myths. ~ Sam Harris, 'The End Of Faith'
    ~~~~~
    Christianity demands the crucifixion of the intellect.
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard

James R is offline I'm no crook...my upline told me to do it! User Rank

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisDoyle View Post
    Who is it, Vi salus
    Who is it, Vi tamark
    Excited about Nopalea Cactus Juice? Learn how to make your own for FREE!
    Don't be another "$50 a bottle" sucker....best of all you know exaclty what's in it. Click HERE.

Here's a good one....
    "That's why I changed my 'story'".
    Where else can you find this nonsense besides here?

yes, it was Vi sal us. And I posted it in this forum, the MLM / Pyramid scam forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Searchin for truth View Post
    yes, it was Vi sal us. And I posted it in this forum, the MLM / Pyramid scam forum.
    Start another one!

BFD
    As long as it is acceptable for a person to beLIEve that he knows how god wants everyone on Earth to live, we will continue to murder one another on account of our myths. ~ Sam Harris, 'The End Of Faith'
    ~~~~~
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard

i found a good review online that explains about the BMW. just use google.

as i suspected, the BMW is leased using your own credit rating. if your downline quits, you end up owing the full amount for the car lease, ruining your credit if you can't pay.

I'm not surprised that MLM companies use other companies to ferret out the bad stuff that is posted about them on the internet. We know from experience on here, that most of the stuff posted about them are lies and misleading, so they have every right to get that sort of trash removed.
    "People are not interested in your product or your business; they are interested in solving their own problems." -- James Dillehay, Entrepreneur and Author

I'm not surprised that MLM companies use other companies to ferret out the bad stuff that is posted about them on the internet. We know from experience on here, that most of the stuff posted about them are lies and misleading, so they have every right to get that sort of trash removed.
    What exactly are lies and misleading? It is true that "most" people who get involved in MLM make nothing or lose money.

Quote Originally Posted by Joecool44 View Post
    What exactly are lies and misleading? It is true that "most" people who get involved in MLM make nothing or lose money.
    Why do you find it difficult to accept that people who do nothing earn nothing?

Why do you find it difficult to accept that people who do nothing earn nothing?
    I don't disagree. Why can't you accept that in light of that fact, very few people make money in MLM?

Quote Originally Posted by Joecool44 View Post
    I think we can agree on that overall, it's the reasons WHY, is where we part ways...

You imply it's because of MLM/DS' nature by default, I say it's because of peoples 'foibles'.
    ~~~~~
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard