+ Reply to Thread

Blinded With Science

Re: Blinded With Science

Blinded by idiots, more like.

Who is the climate expert on Stossel's show, btw?

"I finally became convinced that the theory of creation actually had a much better scientific basis than the theory of evolution, for the creation model was actually better able to explain the physical and biological complexity in the world... Science has startled us with its many discoveries and advances, but it has hit a brick wall in its attempt to rid itself of the need for a creator and designer."

Roy Spencer is one of the small number, the minority, of scientists in the field who thinks global warming is a crock. But today mumbles, for you and stossel, he's the scientific consensus?

LOL.

Mumbles did it ever occur to you that you might be blinded by science.

Of the people that discuss this topic on this forum you have the lowest level of education of all of them.

You are also probably one of the oldest and most disconnected from technology as well.

Did you ever wonder why the only country to consistently disagree on global warming also happens to have one of the lowest science standards of any industrialized nation?

I'm not saying there isn't a reason to disagree. What I'm saying is that your reaons for disagreeing stem more from your ignorance and stubbornness than anything else.

While you may consider the above rude. I also consider it incredibly Arrogant, pigheaded, and just plain stupid that you continue to call several hundred thousand people liars and frauds and that you dismiss everything people on this board have told you because you have to shoe horn everyone from around the world into your silly American political spectrum (red or blue). In reality I have 5-11 political parties that I could vote for.

and Yes mumbles this is about you. the simple reality is that it hasn't been about the science for you and many others like you for the past decade.
    Last edited by Spector567; 11-07-2011 at 05:36 AM.

It seems that ever since the Bonneville Radio Stations were bought by Hubbard a few months ago, the LOCAL (L) prizes have been very few and weak; hardly any movies to go to anymore, nothing to really get excited about. The Multi-market (M) Prizes are pretty cool, but next to impossible to win. I am becoming more and more discouraged, especially when you consider the amount of time and effort put into answering the Trivia Questions everyday

LogicallyYours is offline Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings. User Rank

uh, yeah....that's on topic.
    "Religion is a heavy suitcase: all you have to do is put it down."
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    "I have read the bible...more than once. I was not impressed nor was I so moved to give up my ability to think for myself and surrender my knowledge of facts for the unfounded belief in a mythical sky-fairy." - Me.

I stopped when he said that "ground data" could be affected by things like "hot pavement". Yep, all that bad, bad data from the ice cores right under the I-95 asphalt.