+ Reply to Thread

Miguel Martinez Luna and Sarai Lezon or M & L

He can be found at,

2630 Williamsburg Cir
    Auburn Hills, MI 48326, USA

He was living in the Toronto area for about 8 years. Lived in Windsor Ontario for about a year, now lives in Michigan. He is using a ponzi style scam. Convincing people to invest in his renovation projects (I don't think any of them exist) then keeping your money and moving onto the next person he can find willing to invest. If you are a victim of this please say something.

Re: Miguel Martinez Luna and Sarai Lezon or M & L

Same here. Please send me a message.

Miguel Martinez Luna aka Miguel Martinez. Uses company Elite Homes LLC. He is a low level bottom feeding con man. known associates Louis Domin, Airam Garcia, Anna Wojciechowska, Sarai King, Miguel Martinez sr. They are all part of the scam. Also uses address 620 Wilson, Royal Oak MI owned by Louis Domin.

Has anyone been able to solve problems with him? If his address is available he can't run away. What is his position when confronted?

Sorry to just reply, haven't logged on in awhile. He is currently under PI surveillance. Tried to buy lumber with a bad check at Churches recently so he is still running his same old scam. Once PI has enough evidence, OC will take on the case to prosecute. Getting close......

I have experienced this scam by giving thousands of dollars 8 months ago for work that has never been done . Any new information on this guy or the pending investigation?

Money was returned with interest.

This individual scammed my friend and I in Toronto. Went to the police about him but they didn't do anything at the time. Is he still living in Michigan?

Trying to find out more Information on these people and have some as well. Please contact me and hopefully they will end up behind bars as deserved

Hes apparently up to his same old tricks. Ripped me off for a few thousand dollars. Hes currently under investigation. Anyone that has any info that would help would greatly be appreciated.