+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 15 of 15

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,389

    Plot by Federal Reserve bankers to have CIA mercen

    "Don't tell anyone that I'm financed by the Federal Reserve bankers."


    The Federal Reserve bankers have offered $billions to the CIA mercenaries in Libya to come to the United States and start a bloody rebellion. The Federal Reserve bankers sent Secretary of State Hillary Clinton to make their offer and terms.



    According to high ranking U.S. military officials the plot by the Federal Reserve bankers calls for Libyan mercenaries to enter the United States as guest of the Federal Reserve banks. Once on U.S. soil they are to hook up with CIA and DHS contacts and immediately prepare and execute their mission to start shooting New York City cops who are assigned to police the Occupy Wall Street protests.



    The Occupy Wall Street Protests have now entered its 2nd month and Barack Obama hasn’t forcibly put down the protests as he was instructed to do by the Federal Reserve bankers. The Occupy Wall Street Protests were actually planned for by the Federal Reserve bankers. They financed it – by financing the Vancouver-based advocacy magazine, Adbusters – Adbusters planned for and organized the Occupy Wall Street Protests.



    On September 14, 2011 they officially kicked off their campaign for Occupy Wall Street by stating - Who Will Occupy Wall Street on September 17? Everyone knows nothing can be done without financial backing. Everyone also knows that a business won’t do anything for free. So where is Adbusters (a magazine business) getting its money? Adbusters receives grants from a United States fiscal sponsorship group based in San Francisco called Tides Center.


    According to disclosure documents from 2007-2009, Tides Center gave Adbusters grants totaling $185,000.
    Why would the Federal Reserve bankers finance protests that call for their being abolished? The European controlled Federal Reserve bankers have been trying to destroy the United States as we know it. First by financing the assassination of Archduke Franz Ferdinand of Austria.


    That assassination started WWI.



    Then they orchestrated the Great Depression. Then they financed a little known Austrian named Adolf Hitler who they ordered to start WWII. Then the Korean War and the Vietnam War.


    When all those attempts failed to destroy the United States – through war, they tried through debt. They illegally took the gold and silver backed U.S. dollar out of circulation and began issuing their own worthless interest bearing counterfeit Federal Reserve Notes. Their intent was to cause the United States to be destroyed through debt.


    Now that the United States is bankrupt the Federal Reserve bankers want another major war – WWIII. They need a war in order to bring about the Vatican’s Fourth Reich – aka New World Order. They tried to start a major war by using false flag attacks against the United States on the anniversary of 9/11 but the United States Air Force thwarted those attacks. On August 23, 2011 the CIA (the Knights of the Holy See) tried to transport improvised nuclear bombs into Washington DC and New York City via the underground tunnel systems that links the United States Deep Underground Military Bases.



    The U.S. Air Force intercepted these CIA nuclear warheads and they were prematurely detonated during a battle underground. The World inadvertently became aware of this major incident when 2 large earthquakes were felt by the American people on August 23, 2011.


    The Federal Reserve bankers tried again by hiring an assassin to blow up and kill U.S. president Barack Hussein Obama. This plot was thwarted too but it was revealed to the American people as a plot by Iran to assassinate a Saudi diplomat on U.S. soil. The Federal Reserve bankers hired the CIA to do their 2nd assassination of a United States president (1st was John Fitzgerald Kennedy).



    Hillary Clinton was instructed to divert attention away from the assassination of BHO by falsely accusing Iran of plotting to kill a Saudi diplomat on U.S. soil. This accusation and following rhetoric by Hillary Clinton was planned for by the Federal Reserve bankers as a backup plan should the assassination of Barack Hussein Obama fail. Again the Federal Reserve bankers plan failed to start WWIII as the World did not buy into Hillary Clinton’s false accusations that Iran plotted to kill an ally of the United States government on U.S. soil.




    Russia and other UN Security Council member nations wanted her to provide evidence that the plot involved Iran.
    Last week Hillary Clinton went to Libya (made an unannounced visit) to offer the CIA Libyan mercenaries $billions to come to the United States and kill New York City cops at the Occupy Wall Street Protests. This, according to military officials is the next CIA false flag attack on U.S. soil.



    A bloody battle between New York City cops and peaceful American Occupy Wall Street protesters. Started by CIA Libyan mercenaries and completely funded by the European controlled Federal Reserve bankers.
    Short URL: http://presscore.ca/2011/?p=4808

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    6,557

    Re: Plot by Federal Reserve bankers to have CIA me

    Quote Originally Posted by eugene66 View Post


    The Federal Reserve bankers have offered $billions to the CIA mercenaries in Libya to come to the United States and start a bloody rebellion. The Federal Reserve bankers sent Secretary of State Hillary Clinton to make their offer and terms.
    Ha ha ha ha. Good one.

    Hey, eugene, is there any scam or lie or conspiracy you won't fall for? Actually, to be honest, I've already said before: you dont actually believe any of this stuff, I'm sure of it. You just like posting nonsense, for kicks.

    Dont worry, I wont tell anyone.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,063

    Re: Plot by Federal Reserve bankers to have CIA me

    Holy Mother of Shit!!!!

    And I thought the supermarket tabloids were off-the-wall!

    http://presscore.ca/2011/?page_id=2986

    Download your mp3 today and protect the Earth!

    .

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,389

    Re: Plot by Federal Reserve bankers to have CIA me

    Quote Originally Posted by thistle View Post
    Ha ha ha ha. Good one.

    Hey, eugene, is there any scam or lie or conspiracy you won't fall for? Actually, to be honest, I've already said before: you dont actually believe any of this stuff, I'm sure of it. You just like posting nonsense, for kicks.

    Dont worry, I wont tell anyone.
    Thank you for demonstrating yourself in this way.

    Your opinions are noted...as always.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,389

    Re: Plot by Federal Reserve bankers to have CIA me

    Quote Originally Posted by yyy123 View Post
    Holy Mother of Shit!!!!

    And I thought the supermarket tabloids were off-the-wall!

    http://presscore.ca/2011/?page_id=2986

    Download your mp3 today and protect the Earth!

    .
    You clearly demonstrate that you have no comprehension of this.But then to you study and learning is just pseudo fringe conspiracy nonsense so why bother right? They bring buildings down, create earthquakes and weather with resonance but to you its not happening.

    Well one cannot expect any better form an uneducated liar's opinions.

    Are you still lying to people for fun?
    You don't have to answer.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,063

    Re: Plot by Federal Reserve bankers to have CIA me

    You found it on the internet so it must be true...

    Of course we can't forget the underground battle that took place in the Eastern U.S.' gigantic underground tunnels. That one set off 2 nukes and caused the earthquake in August. Since when did the U.S. Air Force fight battles underground?

    You don't like to think very much... do you? It must hurt.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,389

    Re: Plot by Federal Reserve bankers to have CIA me

    Quote Originally Posted by iamwil View Post
    Have you read the OP?
    Yes I read it.

    There is a great difference in maturity between the guy who says. "So this guy says 3 plus 2 equals six? What makes him come to that conclusion? Even if it seems wrong lets for the moment assume something lead him to believe so and lets see if we can find out what it is."Either that or not to post at all if he cannot get his head around it.

    There is a great difference in maturity between that kind of person and the Immature toddler ass-wipe what says shit like "
    You don't like to think very much... do you? It must hurt." to the poster without even trying to follow up on the info through his own channels to see how valid or invalid it is..

    The latter is merely trying to stir an argument and has absolutely no interest in rationalizing or making sense or non-sense from the OP and should in fact not even have posted.

    This particular one (YYY am I so fu***d up?) here is one who lies to people to lead them on and then later brags about it. How low can one go?

    It never comes up with anything of its own and always talks irrelevant sh*t in threads trying to bait posters into personal arguments that has nothing to do with the OP.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    120

    Re: Plot by Federal Reserve bankers to have CIA me

    Quote Originally Posted by eugene66 View Post

    Now that the United States is bankrupt the Federal Reserve bankers want another major war – WWIII. They need a war in order to bring about the Vatican’s Fourth Reich – aka New World Order. They tried to start a major war by using false flag attacks against the United States on the anniversary of 9/11 but the United States Air Force thwarted those attacks. On August 23, 2011 the CIA (the Knights of the Holy See) tried to transport improvised nuclear bombs into Washington DC and New York City via the underground tunnel systems that links the United States Deep Underground Military Bases.



    The U.S. Air Force intercepted these CIA nuclear warheads and they were prematurely detonated during a battle underground. The World inadvertently became aware of this major incident when 2 large earthquakes were felt by the American people on August 23, 2011.
    OK, I'll bite. The two paragraphs above point to this story being a lot of BS.

    The author tries to lead us to believe that the two earthquakes that happened on August 23, 2011 were around NY and DC. While one of these was in Virginia the other was in Colorado. While the author doesn't come right out and say they both happened in or near NY and DC he does imply it counting on people not investigating further. He also does not mention the other earthquake that happened on August 22, 2011 in Colorado in almost the exact same spot as the one on the 23rd.

    My next question about these two paragraphs is if these nuclear weapons were detonated then where is the surface indicators? The pressure created by the explosions would have probably blown out the entrances to these secret tunnels and they also, at the very least, would have created a subsidence crater which they did not do. If the yield of the weapons were such that they caused a 5+ magnitude quake they would have left a sizable subsidence crater.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,389

    Re: Plot by Federal Reserve bankers to have CIA me

    Nothing to bite here.
    Interesting questions.
    Maybe someone can answer them?

    I heard form other sources about destroyed underground bases too recently. Real X file stuff. But I don't have anything else on that to go on. So I am throwing stuff together here to see if anyone can cross reference this info or if anyone knows something else with regards to this.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    24

    Re: Plot by Federal Reserve bankers to have CIA me

    Who needs Foxtel?? The Sci-Fi stories here are WAY better!

    Cheers

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,063

    Re: Plot by Federal Reserve bankers to have CIA me

    Quote Originally Posted by eugene66 View Post
    Are you still lying to people for fun?
    One thing about this that you have never really come clean about...

    Are you upset because I posted fraudulent information on the internet?

    OR

    Are you upset because I posted fraudulent information on the internet, 7Eleven bought into it, posted it as fact without checking it and I proved he was a shoddy researcher by confessing?

    What you need to re-examine are the values which permit you to condone the posting of fraudulent information as fact... as proven by 7Eleven's posting of said information.

    He did not know me, I made no comment on the data... positive or negative, he accepted it as factual only because it fit his agenda... not for it's accuracy.

    What you are saying is that you find that behavior acceptable and that proving the data is not researched, is fraudulent and the poster's work is highly questionable us unacceptable.

    Yet you've got the gall to state my morals are questionable? You'd best be looking to your own house.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,389

    Re: Plot by Federal Reserve bankers to have CIA me

    Quote Originally Posted by yyy123 View Post
    One thing about this that you have never really come clean about...

    Are you upset because I posted fraudulent information on the internet?

    OR

    Are you upset because I posted fraudulent information on the internet, 7Eleven bought into it, posted it as fact without checking it and I proved he was a shoddy researcher by confessing?

    What you need to re-examine are the values which permit you to condone the posting of fraudulent information as fact... as proven by 7Eleven's posting of said information.

    He did not know me, I made no comment on the data... positive or negative, he accepted it as factual only because it fit his agenda... not for it's accuracy.

    What you are saying is that you find that behavior acceptable and that proving the data is not researched, is fraudulent and the poster's work is highly questionable us unacceptable.

    Yet you've got the gall to state my morals are questionable? You'd best be looking to your own house.
    First of all I am not upset. I am just revealing you. Fact that I even have to educate you in this says a lot. Pay attention now.

    I grew up with integrity, honesty, morals, ethics and respect for my fellow man. But with the likes Of you I learned to treat like with like. Thank you for the lesson.

    Now you may want to go brush up on those big words above and learn about them seeing that you don't have any of that in your spineless existence.

    For the likes of you to come try and point a finger at me and to try and twist who I am is useless. Its only like your meaningless opinion.

    You have degraded yourself to such a degree that what you say is utterly without any reality, meaning, clout. Its only a lying man having verbal diarrhea. And you want to teach me about what I should or should not value? Its ridiculously funny. If only you could see it through my eyes. But you cant. You are too low to see that high.

    No matter if it was 7 eleven (Was it??) or whomever. The world reads these forums. You have shown what you think of the world and thus ....yourself. You are a non-entity. You need some education and you need to grow up.

    But dealing with you educated me in identifying sh*t like you. No matter the username anymore. I will see the psycho profile pattern by the way you, and the likes of you, post.

    You are not a constructive entity here. You are destructive. That's your purpose. I suppose we need the sh*t like you to balance the good out in this dualistic dimension.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,063

    Re: Plot by Federal Reserve bankers to have CIA me

    Quote Originally Posted by eugene66 View Post
    First of all I am not upset. I am just revealing you. Fact that I even have to educate you in this says a lot. Pay attention now.

    I grew up with integrity, honesty, morals, ethics and respect for my fellow man. But with the likes Of you I learned to treat like with like. Thank you for the lesson.

    Now you may want to go brush up on those big words above and learn about them seeing that you don't have any of that in your spineless existence.

    For the likes of you to come try and point a finger at me and to try and twist who I am is useless. Its only like your meaningless opinion.

    You have degraded yourself to such a degree that what you say is utterly without any reality, meaning, clout. Its only a lying man having verbal diarrhea. And you want to teach me about what I should or should not value? Its ridiculously funny. If only you could see it through my eyes. But you cant. You are too low to see that high.

    No matter if it was 7 eleven (Was it??) or whomever. The world reads these forums. You have shown what you think of the world and thus ....yourself. You are a non-entity. You need some education and you need to grow up.

    But dealing with you educated me in identifying sh*t like you. No matter the username anymore. I will see the psycho profile pattern by the way you, and the likes of you, post.

    You are not a constructive entity here. You are destructive. That's your purpose. I suppose we need the sh*t like you to balance the good out in this dualistic dimension.
    So you have no problem with people posting false information as fact... carry on loser.

  14. 10-27-2011, 01:34 AM

    Reason
    double post

  15. #14
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,389

    Re: Plot by Federal Reserve bankers to have CIA me

    Quote Originally Posted by Compman View Post
    Who needs Foxtel?? The Sci-Fi stories here are WAY better!

    Cheers
    Indeedy. I found stuff I never could have imagined. True or not it makes for better reading than X files LOL

  16. #15
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,389

    Re: Plot by Federal Reserve bankers to have CIA me


    Some more input to consider.

Similar Threads

  1. Is the Federal Reserve audited ?
    By Yawn... in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-06-2012, 12:44 AM
  2. The Federal Reserve Cartel
    By Rev0lver6 in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-09-2008, 09:15 PM
  3. Who owns the Federal Reserve Bank?
    By Truth-Bringer in forum Government Scams
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 06-01-2008, 03:27 PM
  4. The federal reserve.
    By howdy in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 05-30-2008, 09:33 PM
  5. Federal Reserve and Oil Prices
    By OilFools in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-04-2007, 01:21 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •