+ Reply to Thread

Probably another dumb question BUT...

I have read much information here, sometimes conflicting about one gift per household, so I would like to ask a direct question:

I have done a few offers from my home computer, all with same name/address/email/credit card. I am now at my mom's house for a few weeks, so can I do other offers with another name, address, email and credit card from her computer?

The reason I am asking is that I would like to do some repeats of offers like today's escapes, passport to fun, cortiban, etc etc., but since I have already done them a few times in my own name, I am afraid they will reject me since I have signed up and cancelled them a couple times already.

Thanks for any input

Re: Probably another dumb question BUT...

As long as you don't mind any gifts and, more importantly, ordered products going there instead of your home address, there should not be a problem. Some college students did a lot of sites at their school address and then repeated them all (with different credit cards) at their new address after graduation/leaving college permanently.

I know at least six people who times permanent moves to take advantage of the address rules.

And do they mind if I complete these offers in my maiden/parent's last name, even though my credit card has a different last name? I wouldn't think this would be a problem.

Quote Originally Posted by KiminNY
    And do they mind if I complete these offers in my maiden/parent's last name, even though my credit card has a different last name? I wouldn't think this would be a problem.
    It can be a problem if you need to ask for manual credit. Credit card statements are one of the strongest arguments you can make in your favor. When your name doesn't match the one on the card, questions can be asked and may result in them washing your name (and any combinations they can think of) through their database to see if you did gifts with them before.

Don't make yourself crazy. A prepaid credit card in your name or your parent's name would make things easier. If you are using your parent's data, make sure they know they will get a tax bill for your gifts next year.

As always, you are very helpful, thank you

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenGoose
    It can be a problem if you need to ask for manual credit. Credit card statements are one of the strongest arguments you can make in your favor. When your name doesn't match the one on the card, questions can be asked and may result in them washing your name (and any combinations they can think of) through their database to see if you did gifts with them before.

Don't make yourself crazy. A prepaid credit card in your name or your parent's name would make things easier. If you are using your parent's data, make sure they know they will get a tax bill for your gifts next year.
    well just when I think I've got this figured out....I have only 1 more offer to report on my macbookpro and I'm done. Unfortunately, it's miracle burn so I guess I have to wait the 30 days for manual credit. Here is my dilemma though...I completed the offer in my maiden name, with all other info accurate and correct. My credit card I used though has my married last name. So, I'm hoping it won't be a problem getting this credited...I do have the welcome email, etc from Miracle Burn so hopefully that will be sufficient.

But....I didn't realize that NT sites require notarization for ALL gifts. So I completed the offers with my maiden last name, now it comes time to get the documents notarized and all my info has my married last name. PROBLEM, duh!! I do have a few things with my maiden name like a credit card, my old SS card, but nothing with picture. I will try and find a friend to notarize it, I believe I know a few people, I hope!

This is too complicated I think, but I want to do another NT offer with my current name, my parent's address, my parent's email. I have never had a prepaid credit card, will they let me buy it with my name and whatever address I want? When it comes time for notarization, will it matter that it is not my current address, or does the notary only notarize your signature is your signature? I'm thinking of just using one of my other credit cards with my home address on it to complete the offers even though the offer will be with my parent's address. Is that just stupid?

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

ä* òû ïðîñòî ïåäèê, âîò è âñ¸