Poll: will israel prevail the land of Palestine?

+ Reply to Thread

very clear, Al'quran is to perfecting the previous

Very clear, throughout my quest and observation, it comes to the conclusion that definitely Al'quran is to perfecting the last gospel, like the old testament, and new testament ( christian bible ). And is written on Al'quran that Al'quran as recognize other scriptures. And is also written that jesus prevailed that will come a new prophet called "Ahmad" or " Muhammad SAW. so there is no doubt.
    read this below :
    A PROPHET IN THE LAND OF KEDAR Prophet Isaiah is considered to be one of the major prophets of the Old Testament. In the Book of Isaiah there are several prophecies about the coming of the Messiah. In chapter 42, Isaiah begins with a prophecy for the coming of prophet Jesus. After verse number nine, God declares through Isaiah, the "new things" that are to "spring forth" in the
    Land of Kedar.
    In the Bible there is only one personality called Kedar. He was the grandson of prophet Abraham, through his son Ishmael (see Gen. 25:13). Kedar's descendants had settled in Paran (Syno-Arabian dessert). In the Rabbinic literature Arabia is called the "Land of Kedar". Prophet Muhammad was a descendant of Kedar.
    God declares through Prophet Isaiah;
    • "Behold, the former things are come to pass, and the newthings do I declare: before they spring forth I tell you of them. `Sing unto the Lord a new song, and his praise from theend of the earth'. Let the wilderness and the cities thereoflift up their voices, the villages that Kedar doth inhabit: let the inhabitants of the rock sing, let them shout from thetop of the mountains. Let them give glory unto the Lord, anddeclare His praise in the inlands." Isaiah Chapter 42, Verses 9-12.
    God did reveal in the Land of Kedar, through prophet Muhammad - a direct descendant of Kedar, a "New Song" - The Qur'an (Koran). This happens to be the only Scripture to be revealed in the language of the Kedarites. The verses of the Qur'an are recited like a poem. Nearly 1.2 billion Muslims, residing all over the world, recite this "new song" and Glorify Allah, in their daily prayers, five times in a day. The initial Revelation came to prophet Muhammad in a cave of Mount Hira near the city of Mecca. There are several mountains near Mecca. During the annual Islamic Pilgrimage called "Hajj", Muslims from all over the world, assemble in Mecca and shout Glory to the Lord from the top of Mount Arafat. The pilgrims continuously give Glory to Allah on their ways, to and from Mecca.

THE LORD SHALL GO AS "A MIGHTY MAN OF WAR"
    • "The Lord shall go forth as a mighty man, he shall stir upjealousy like a man of war: he shall cry, yea, roar; he shallprevail against his enemies." Isaiah 42:13
    In the Old Testament, the God often speaks "I" will do this, or "I" have done this; whereas, He has chosen human beings to do these jobs on His behalf. (e.g. Deut. 32:39ff and 2 Samuel 12:12). Note: Critic Jochen Katz has ignored the above paragraph while making his remarks.
    Prophet Muhammad did go forth as "a mighty man of war" against the Pagan Arabs, the enemies of The Lord. He did stir up jealousy among the most influential and dominating Pagan tribe in Arabia. With a war cry and roar of "Allahu Akbar" ("The God is the Greatest"), the Prophet of Islam did prevail upon the enemies of Lord - the idolaters. No doubt, the Islam was spread with a "war cry", but that was not a cry of a man seeking the personal power. It was a cry of the Lord, who no longer wanted to hold HIS PEACE against HIS ENEMIES. After the victory, Allah bestowed HIS FAVOR upon mankind and gave the Message of "TRUE PEACE" - The Islam. Once a person whole heartedly submit himself or herself to Allah (become a Muslim), the "True Peace" from Allah is bound to enter his or her body, mind and soul. The relationship of that individual with Allah is now direct, having no Church or Papal Authority acting as a vicar or an intermediary.
    so what a great Allah SWT is and Allah's messanger of God - Muhammad SAW. Subhanalloh.Thank you

Re: very clear, Al'quran is to perfecting the prev

I have to agree. This is "very clear".

"Very clear, throughout my quest and observation, it comes to the conclusion that definitely Al'quran is to perfecting the last gospel, like the old testament, and new testament ( christian bible ). And is written on Al'quran that Al'quran as recognize other scriptures. And is also written that jesus prevailed that will come a new prophet called "Ahmad" or " Muhammad SAW. so there is no doubt."

And there is "no doubt".....I'm pretty sure of that.

I think.

The Book of Morman is the last testament from our saviour Jesus Christ. The proof is in every copy, read and see!

Wayne

Let's see is I have this right...

Christians received "the last word" on salvation.

Until the Koran came along... which, according to this thread is "the last word" on salvation.

Until the Book of Mormon came along... which, according to this thread is now "the last word" on salvation.

Until...

http://www.venganza.org/

More in line with the topic... the hypocrisy of the OP.

It is wrong for Christians to prosthelytize Muslims (In the Muslim's eyes) yet it is apparently ok for Muslims to prosthelytize Christians (as evidenced by this thread).

Curious Alisdi... you can dish it out, but you can't take it.

[QUOTE=yyy123;1097751]Mormons have a long history of violence... just like Islam and Christianity.
    QUOTE]

The Morman Church ( The Church of Jesus Christ of Latterday Saints ) has never condoned any violence, the only questionable time was back in the 1850's or 60's and the Church claimed no involvement and none of the members guilty of the crime never implicated the Church. No conection has ever been found or proven.

Islamic and Cathlic leaders can not make the same claim.

Wayne

Guys there are many proofs and now it's proven obviously absolute that islam is the great and the perfect religion with the great gospel in it. thank you. So no reason to hostile and humiliating islam to other religion. i am not talking about people who can deviate from the gospel ( teachings). we just talk about religion. and you can find any answers in islam. thank you guys.

i hope we can accept without exception that islam is to perfecting the previous religion. And that confirms clearly that islam is perfect. yeah "three words" .. "islam is perfect".thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by alisdi5 View Post
    i hope we can accept without exception that islam is to perfecting the previous religion. And that confirms clearly that islam is perfect. yeah "three words" .. "islam is perfect".thank you.
    No, no, no. His Noodliness, the Flying Spaghetti Monster is the ultimate truth in the universe.

Quote Originally Posted by thistle View Post
    No, no, no. His Noodliness, the Flying Spaghetti Monster is the ultimate truth in the universe.
    Hail meatsauce, full of beef. The Spaghetti Monster is with you. Blessed are you among sauces, and blessed is the spice from your shaker, Garlic. Heated meatsauce, monster of taste, pray for us non-pirates now and at the hour of our hunger. RAmen

Or Is That Really Your Culture To Communicate To Others? - If That Is True - Ooo I Am Surprised!