+ Reply to Thread

Iran Started It.

If you're going to play the blame game!

Cruel, corrupt and full of hatred it's Iran's mullahs who are to blame
    by ANN LESLIE, Daily Mail
    18th July 2006

Oh god. Oh Allah. Oh whoever you may, or may not, worship how long must this go on? The crisis and bloodshed in the Middle East seems endless, and insoluble.

In decades of covering the region, I have seen 'hopeful' peace plans come and go.

But every time these plans fail as they always have done blame is variously attributed to Zionism, Islamo-fascism, the Americans, Jews in general, corrupt Arab dictators and, of course, Britain for having been the imperialist power that divided up the Muslim 'caliphate' after the defeat of the Turkish Ottoman Empire.

More here.....Iran started it!
    Last edited by catch-22; 11-07-2007 at 05:41 PM.

Re: Iran Started It.

Now I understand another reason (or maybe the sole reason) why the US supported Saddam in the 80's to keep Iran busy. So Iran wouldn't be targeting Israel.

it's the ol' my real god can beat your non god appeal TO THE POOR!?hehe!!i guess we should treat the poor better!?not too good though,in case they change their mind!?(who can you trust!?) but as to so called democracy,if it dont rule the world,it's always gonna fear it's demise!?especially since the current model thrives on a hijacked form of capitalism!?hehe!!just askin......

Quote Originally Posted by Rawb
    Now I understand another reason (or maybe the sole reason) why the US supported Saddam in the 80's to keep Iran busy. So Iran wouldn't be targeting Israel.
    Probably not the sole reason when you remember the bombing of the U.S. Marine barracks in Beirut in 1983 where 241 Marines were murdered by Iran's Hezbollah terrorists.

And don't expect the U.S to ask for any quarter to be given to the murdering bastards this time, either.
    Last edited by catch-22; 11-07-2007 at 05:41 PM.

i guess christianity works best when backed up/PRE EMPTED by bullets and bombs!?hehe!!just askin....."W"!?