+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Surprise! Filth Now Spitting on Heroes

yeah, who could have EVER seen this coming? And it was a woman being victimized, naturally.

Hopefully anyone who does this will die screaming from rectal cancer. Better yet? Shoot them in the ing face on the spot.

Thanks, libs...just for being you.

USCG warns staff after Occupy Boston protesters spit on Coast Guard officer

POSTED AT 9:25 AM ON OCTOBER 14, 2011 BY ED MORRISSEY
    PRINTER-FRIENDLY

And here we were, being skeptical that the Occupy Movement was anything like the 1960s:

Coast Guard member spit on near Occupy Boston tents: MyFoxBOSTON.com

The Coast Guard in Boston confirmed that a woman in uniform was harassed and spat upon near Occupy Boston protesters.

The woman was walking to the train and said protesters spit on her twice, called her foul names and even threw a water bottle at her.

Now, the Coast Guard is warning all staff working on Atlantic Avenue to avoid those protesters while in uniform.

A spokesman for Occupy Boston tells Fox that anyone could have shown up at their protest to spit on and harass Coast Guard officers in an attempt to “defamate” the movement. Uh, sure. Two men spent time at Occupy Boston just on the off chance that a uniformed member of the armed forces might walk by so that they could spit on her — just to discredit the movement?

As Fox notes, it’s not the first time that OB leaders have used that excuse:

More than 140 Occupy Boston protesters were arrested earlier this week for refusing to cooperate with police on the Rose Kennedy Greenway.

The peaceful protestors say the violence wasn’t supposed to happen and a group of anarchists were the ones rebelling. They say they do not condone that type of behavior.

I know that this is already going to be the first reaction to this story among readers, but let me state it anyway. Had even one Tea Party rally resulted in 140 arrests, defecation on police cars, speakers calling for a violent French Revolution-style change in society, or members of the military getting attacked with spit and epithets, would the national media have offered such a balanced report — or would the media have used any of these incidents to warn America about the latent hate and violence in the movement?

There is not a truth existing which I fear
    or would wish unknown to the whole world."
    --Thomas Jefferson

Re: Surprise! Filth Now Spitting on Heroes

And the tea-party boos active service-men and women because they are gay. But that's ok, right?

Quote Originally Posted by kazza View Post
    And the tea-party boos active service-men and women because they are gay. But that's ok, right?

LOL...what?!

Though, if true, a commentary on the insanity of ending 'no ask' IS a bit different from spitting on the Military.

RIGHT?

--Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by pwrone View Post
    LOL...what?!

Though, if true, a commentary on the insanity of ending 'no ask' IS a bit different from spitting on the Military.

RIGHT?

Different, sure, but still makes your politically motivated position hypocritical.

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics...d-gay-soldier/

“In 2010, when I was deployed to Iraq, I had to lie about who I was, because I’m a gay soldier, and I didn’t want to lose my job,” said Stephen Hill, whose image was projected on a large TV screen in the debate hall. “My question is, under one of your presidencies, do you intend to circumvent the progress that’s been made for gay and lesbian soldiers in the military?”

Members of the crowd booed loudly at the question.

[B]yeah, who could have EVER seen this coming? And it was a woman being victimized, naturally.
    Ha..ha..ha.. Let me get out the violin.

The Monkey Right's devotion to our "heroes" is so touching..

Like using them as fodder for Bush's fictitious WMD goose chase in Iraq-Nam while cutting their benefits and dumping them overboard as human waste.

They just love the troops.. so much so that they still give Bush and Cheney a pass on sending over 4500 of them to their deaths for nothing but a bald-faced ing lie.

Instead, Bush and Cheney get to give speeches, take applause at GOP Nazi Conventions and pack some more lies and revisionist history into their book deals.

Kinda chokes you right up... but not in an emotional sense.

Golly .. It kinda makes you wonder what would happen to their "heroes" if the Monkey Right didn't support them so much.

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2010/12...ulfill-pledge/
    Last edited by dchristie; 10-16-2011 at 12:19 PM.
    "The best case against democracy is a five minute conversation with the average voter"
    -- Winston Churchill

You appear to be sending out 'mixed' signals here...

Quote Originally Posted by dchristie View Post
    Ha..ha..ha.. Let me get out the violin.

The Monkey Right's devotion to our "heroes" is so touching..

In this phrase you appear to be saying you are in favor of spitting on USCG or other military staff.

Like using them as fodder for Bush's fictitious WMD goose chase in Iraq-Nam while cutting their benefits and dumping them overboard as human waste.

In this phrase you appear to be in support of USCG and other military staff.

They just love the troops.. so much so that they still give Bush and Cheney a pass on sending over 4500 of them to their deaths for nothing but a bald-faced ing lie.

Instead, Bush and Cheney get to give speeches, take applause at GOP Nazi Conventions and pack some more lies and revisionist history into their book deals.

Kinda chokes you right up... but not in an emotional sense.

Golly .. It kinda makes you wonder what would happen to their "heroes" if the Monkey Right didn't support them so much.
    The remainder of this post seems to be little more than a blame Bush rant, but overlooks the present administrations continued efforts in "the war that is supposed to be over", but really isn't... and YES, we never should have went there.
    I believe what we can take away from your post is that it is ok to spit on USCG and other military personnel whenever they are doing what they signed up to do, such as port-security in Iraq or S.A.R. and maritime law enforcement here (USCG).

FDNY among other fire departments also do S.A.R., do you support spitting on them as well?

USCG in Boston, most likely, does harbor/port security, S.A.R. and bouy tending besides maritime law enforcement. Yep... they sure deserve to be spit on don't they.
    Last edited by yyy123; 10-16-2011 at 12:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by yyy123 View Post
    You appear to be sending out 'mixed' signals here...

I believe what we can take away from your post is that it is ok to spit on USCG and other military personnel whenever they are doing what they signed up to do, such as port-security in Iraq or S.A.R. and maritime law enforcement here (USCG).

FDNY among other fire departments also do S.A.R., do you support spitting on them as well?

USCG in Boston, most likely, does harbor/port security, S.A.R. and bouy tending besides maritime law enforcement. Yep... they sure deserve to be spit on don't they.
    Hard to follow your logic, friend.

I've never indicated that it's OK to spit on anybody under any circumstances.

The only part of the post you do get is that we should have never gone to Iraq. We can agree on that.

The thing is, nobody in the military signed up to obey illegal orders issued through a willful and premeditated fraud perpetrated on the US Congress.

Using the US military to invade Iraq was illegal under U.S and International Law.

Willing participation in it makes one an accessory to war crimes.
    Last edited by dchristie; 10-16-2011 at 03:15 PM.
    "The best case against democracy is a five minute conversation with the average voter"
    -- Winston Churchill

8. 10-16-2011, 04:09 PM

Looking closer I see I mis-understood the initial phrase you had posted.

When taken together it is clear you do support U.S. personnel yet I believe that only goes as far as your support for whatever actions they are engaged in. Even if those personnel are engaged in legitimate and necessary domestic duties such as harbor/port security, S.A.R., buoy tending and enforcement of maritime law.

In your opinion... you believe an action is illegal or immoral then all personnel deserve to be degraded... if you believe the action is justified then all is well.
    Problem: When did the USCG mission in Boston Harbor become illegal or immoral?

When taken together it is clear you do support U.S. personnel yet I believe that only goes as far as your support for whatever actions they are engaged in. Even if those personnel are engaged in legitimate and necessary domestic duties such as harbor/port security, S.A.R., buoy tending and enforcement of maritime law.

In your opinion... you believe an action is illegal or immoral then all personnel deserve to be degraded... if you believe the action is justified then all is well.
    The USCG performs a vital service to the country by protecting ports and waterways.

Anything that protects the territorial security of The U.S is an indispensible service.

It's a far cry from attacking countries that have never done anything to us.

That kind of conduct, no doubt, makes the job of the USCG exponentially more difficult and dangerous.

Our problem isn't the USCG.

It's an out of control and self destructive foreign policy, some very strange ideas in the heads of a lot of Americans about our proper role in The World along with the people we've gotten in bed with as a result.

-- Winston Churchill

Your initial read was correct, if only by instinct.

dchristies seething hatred for our troops is EXTREMELY well-documented here.

'Spitting on' is quite a bit short of what this creature and leftist scum in general wish upon our heroes.

--Thomas Jefferson

The USCG performs a vital service to the country by protecting ports and waterways.

Anything that protects the territorial security of The U.S is an indispensible service.

It's a far cry from attacking countries that have never done anything to us.

That kind of conduct, no doubt, makes the job of the USCG exponentially more difficult and dangerous.

Our problem isn't the USCG.

It's an out of control and self destructive foreign policy, some very strange ideas in the heads of a lot of Americans about our proper role in The World along with the people we've gotten in bed with as a result.
    and yet it was the USCG that was degraded in Boston. I take this personally since I have family retired fron the USCG (Northwest and Alaskan duty tours... very hazardous).

You get no squawk out of me on our foreign policy... it sucks. The 'enemy of my enemy is my friend' philosophy has caused a boat-load of problems. Personally, I prefer 'the enemy of my enemy is not necessarily my friend either' outlook.

Can't we solve this by making sure that the protesters only spit on gay Coast Guard officers?

That way both sides in this strange debate will be happy! :spin2:

'Spitting on' is quite a bit short of what this creature and leftist scum in general wish upon our heroes.

Quote Originally Posted by Carlietard
    Registered Democrats should be spat upon for their stupidity. They've done more damage to the country in the last 3 years than any of their imaginary boogiemen (GWB)
    Typical. Get this asstards:

One of my best friends was killed while serving in the Navy on an aircraft carrier.

He was one of the people whom you come here to smear and spew derisive, venomous hate speech at everyday - one of those "libruls" - a "demoncrap".

There are thousands more who are just like him protecting your worthless Nazi Racist butts right now.

They do it so that you can malinger around chat forums, contributing nothing positive to anybody and spew your demented, hateful, malignant drivel about who you think they are and what you think they believe - about which you know nothing.

That's what you call service.

Your self serving pseudo-patriot bullshit is nothing but a series of excuses and alibis for the criminals who exploit their service for their own personal agendas.

And you're the complicit trash who enable it to happen.

You aren't patriots. You're not exceptional, except to the level you'll stoop to divide this country.

You're criminal scum using the flag as a facade to shroud your wanton, pathetic cowardice.

And Scum like you don't deserve to breathe our air.
    Last edited by dchristie; 10-17-2011 at 04:02 AM.
    -- Winston Churchill

I'm just so very glad we never see seething hatred from you shoog.
    Yeah, but hey, we're white!
    Romney/Ryan Campaign 2012

Typical. Get this asstards:

One of my best friends was killed while serving in the Navy on an aircraft carrier.

He was one of the people whom you come here to smear and spew derisive, venomous hate speech at everyday - one of those "libruls" - a "demoncrap".

There are thousands more who are just like him protecting your worthless Nazi Racist butts right now.

They do it so that you can malinger around chat forums, contributing nothing positive to anybody and spew your demented, hateful, malignant drivel about who you think they are and what you think they believe - about which you know nothing.

That's what you call service.

Your self serving pseudo-patriot bullshit is nothing but a series of excuses and alibis for the criminals who exploit their service for their own personal agendas.

And you're the complicit trash who enable it to happen.

You aren't patriots. You're not exceptional, except to the level you'll stoop to divide this country.

You're criminal scum using the flag as a facade to shroud your wanton, pathetic cowardice.

And Scum like you don't deserve to breathe our air.

LOL...ha...ha.

Ya had to do it, didn't ya?

Let's review your love for our troops by perusing a small smattering of your lunatic thread titles...

TODAY'S ARMY:Bush Crime Goons In US Military Uniform

US Soldier Flips Out & Frags Fellow War Criminals

U.S. War Criminals & Their Hideous Atrocities In Fallujah

Us War Criminals Ordered To Murder Women & Children

8 More US War Criminals Get Smoked In Iraq-Nam

10 Dead American War Criminals For Every Iraqi

and on and on and on, not to mention your glee any time a soldier dies, particularly when killed by 'friendly fire' as in the case of assan ('hero', according to you) murdering his fellow soldiers for allah.

Don't try to rewrite your own history now--just be who you are. We already know anyway.

--Thomas Jefferson

LOL...ha...ha.

Ya had to do it, didn't ya?

Let's review your love for our troops by perusing a small smattering of your lunatic thread titles...

TODAY'S ARMY:Bush Crime Goons In US Military Uniform

US Soldier Flips Out & Frags Fellow War Criminals

U.S. War Criminals & Their Hideous Atrocities In Fallujah

Us War Criminals Ordered To Murder Women & Children

8 More US War Criminals Get Smoked In Iraq-Nam

10 Dead American War Criminals For Every Iraqi

and on and on and on, not to mention your glee any time a soldier dies, particularly when killed by 'friendly fire' as in the case of assan ('hero', according to you) murdering his fellow soldiers for allah.

Don't try to rewrite your own history now--just be who you are. We already know anyway.

Can we look forward to your location of a point in the near future?
    Yeah, but hey, we're white!
    Romney/Ryan Campaign 2012