+ Reply to Thread

Savvy Business Makers: Fake Business Coach?

Any loony who begins an online money making business instantly think they are an internet business coach. Never mind the fact they have not earned much money nor have many followers, they think any small experience qualifies them to be a mentor. They are then ready to teach you what you need to know and to help you get started. I am amazed at the number of new people with less than two months presence on the internet who actually advertise themselves as an internet business coach. How can that be? Do they think what they know is that valuable? Do they think you are so dumb you must employ their service?

Check this out:

http://www.savvybusinessmakers.com

This character, Shanesia Winston, you don't see any legitimate qualifications or do you?
    Last edited by Charlotte Starr; 10-14-2011 at 03:06 PM. Reason: Identify Suspicious Ringleader

Re: Savvy Business Makers: Fake Business Coach?

I think you are right. This seems to be a scam.

People will complain about anythingÖ even on things they know nothing about, even on businesses that did them no wrong. Itís always better to learn more about a company before calling it a scam. Iíve reviewed the website and so far, what Iíve seen is hard work, dedication, and happy customers.

I think yes. Real entrepreneurs don't waste time on course. Business is tough and you should work hard, take loans and grow your business. I own a small business, and can tell you it is hell. Thanks God there is a possibility to take loans online and payback later.

I think yes. Real entrepreneurs don't waste time on course. Business is tough and you should work hard, take loans and grow your business. I own a small business, and can tell you it is hell. Thanks God there is a possibility to take loans online https://plscashadvance.com/californi...cal-guide.html and payback later.