+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Time for a confession...

I have successfully perpetrated a hoax. No, I haven't made any money in this and have scammed nobody. What I have done is successfully dupe one conspiracy lunatic and most likely added to the flood of bogus 9-11 pics on the net.

So... what did I do?
    I set up a screen-name at defendingthetruth.com where I am known as "derangewarrior". At this other forum I deliberately posted my bogus 9-11 pics. I know they are bogus because I made them.

I took pics posted here and added elements of UFO pics found through a Google search. I then posted those "enhanced" pics in his thread about 'fake planes at the WTC' at defendingthetruth.

My purpose was simple... to see if he was gullible enough to blindly accept fraudulent "evidence" based on nothing. That's right, I said NOTHING. He did not disappoint.

I provided no description of the pics & made no comment on them, I did allude to their being created by a technical friend who worked for an agency. I did not say which agency or what he did. Yes, I lied, but aren't all hoaxes, like the WTC orbs, nothing more than elaborate lies?

To continue... he not only took the bait, he swallowed the hook. He posted two of the false pics, in EVERY forum I could find that he is active on, as 'evidence' that orbs took down the towers.

The forums I can vouch for are:

http://www.truthed.com/forums/11754-post32.html

http://www.defendingthetruth.com/top...82#entry360182

http://www.zenzoneforum.com/threads/...585#post186585

http://www.scam.com/showpost.php?p=1...&postcount=354

http://houseofpolitics.com/forum/sho...5&postcount=59

http://forum.davidicke.com/showpost....&postcount=341

http://www.goldismoney2.com/showthre...556#post273556
    Our 'investigative troofer' took some serious ridicule from forum members here. Something about "... that's not an orb. That's a golf ball." Or, "...can't blame Bob Hope."

NOTE: Our intrepid 'investigator' is busy back-tracking and editing/deleting his posts.

Screen Capture: http://i1089.photobucket.com/albums/...r/longpost.jpg

What does this little stunt prove? It proves, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that conspiracy nuts are gullible. That they make no effort to actually research their sources... no matter how far-fetched their claims may be.

What was the point of this hoax? The point was to show how conspiracy theories are fed. They are fed by people who take the time to pander to people's imaginations and stroke those people's egos by leading them believe they are privy to secret, suppressed or high-level information.

Conspiracy theories feed on and are fed by the gullible.

To the internet community: If you see any of these pics in any 9-11 'orb' or 'no-plane' forum thread or web site, They are fraudulent, I made them.

Posted by an 'investigative troofer':

Not posted... but possibly tempted:

Request made to have this one "enhanced":

http://www.defendingthetruth.com/top...ost__p__360226
    Last edited by yyy123; 10-11-2011 at 08:58 AM.

Re: Time for a confession...

It simply proves that you are an arsehole out to play games and prove the gullibility of ONE person and it proves YOUR ABILITY TO BULLSHIT PEOPLE. It proves you are one who cannot be trusted because you have no ing respect for yourself and hence other people too.

Someone who can lie that cold and blatantly to to other people has no fuking reason to suck oxygen on this wonderful planet of ours.

So listen wingnut. We are all gullible to a degree else we would NEVER listen to one another and NO information will ever flow. It is called TRUST in your fellow man. Pay attention and learn. This little lesson is my charity to humanity this month. Didn't you have parents to teach you civilization? YOURS?

You took a mans trust intentionally and used it to make a fool out of him. The joke is on YOU. Anyone with an ounce of substance have now seen you for what you are you stupid twit. Youre not even worth mopping the floor up with.You have lost all your credability and proven yourself and intentional liar.

You have just destroyed some of that trust that man has for his fellow man but I suppose that's what a fuking dimwit like you are up to on these forums.

THANK YOU FOR MAKING IT SO EASY TO DISCREDIT ALL THE SHIT YOU CAME UP WITH UP TO NOW AND FURTHERMORE YOU SPINELESS PIECE OF FUKALL.

The fact that you even brag about it proves how brainless you are. You have no integrity, no honour no worthwhile substance.ing1:

...and in the meantime you will continue to believe ANYTHING you are told because you fancy yourself to be an intellectual, but in reality are just a fool.

Quote Originally Posted by yyy123 View Post
    ...and in the meantime you will continue to believe ANYTHING you are told because you fancy yourself to be an intellectual, but in reality are just a fool.
    Even if that were true. What the hell do you care? How does it affect others people?

At least I am not going about honing my skills as a bullshitter deliberately deceiving other people with false information.

Gawd I knew you were a child but I never estimated you this low. Good thing you revealed it to us.

Thanks for the confession.:cwm2:

Quote Originally Posted by eugene66 View Post
    Even if that were true. What the hell do you care? How does it affect others people?

Read your following statement.

At least I am not going about honing my skills as a bullshitter deliberately deceiving other people with false information.

According to whom? You? You pass along more crap that any one individual I've ever seen.

Gawd I knew you were a child but I never estimated you this low. Good thing you revealed it to us.

Thanks for the confession.
    Now maybe, just maybe you will start to think for yourself... doubtful, but maybe.

If I were you I'd be more wary of what you pass off as "truth". You never know who might be feeding it to you.

Eugene...

You are concerned about these particular pics and what yyy123 did because you were told the pics were a hoax.

What you should be concerned about is the many times you're not told they are fake, misleading or come from obscure sources.

What happened with these pics is what happens on a daily basis in these conspiracy theory forums. You and others here just swallow the bullshit without being aware that you're being fed bullshit.

Because you're gullible.
    Because you post everything you can find on YouTube and other forums without even thinking.
    Because you never bother to do a fact check or a source check.

7forever swallowed this because he is gullible. You believed his postings because you're gullible.

That is the problem.
    Not the pics. Not yyy123. You being gullible is the problem.

Maybe this will make you think a little before you swallow bullshit?

If you look in the thread about Obama's birth certficate, you can see that I expose another of our more gullible members with a lie. He posted a fake video without even knowing it was fake. It took me 2 minutes of research to expose it as a fake. Why didn't the original poster take that time?
    Because he's gullible and believes all the crap he is fed.

Just like in this case.

Learn from it instead of whining about it.

......."I have successfully perpetrated a hoax. No, I haven't made any money in this and have scammed nobody. What I have done is successfully dupe one conspiracy lunatic and most likely added to the flood of bogus 9-11 pics on the net.".................

this is the dumbest post I have ever seen on scam dot com....

123 ranks as the dumbest troll down here!
    stupid like the 3 stooges! more queer than bogy wiz, paul, sink, and dan!
    lies like dirty rug..... busted, ... >>> going to hell, no pass go!<<<
    no 200 dollars.
    ...... a dead fish who gets to dry dock!
    . sorry 123 ing1:
    ...... but 911s a inside job! :1crysad:
    I know it. u know it too !!!

Quote Originally Posted by soulbro View Post
    ......."I have successfully perpetrated a hoax. No, I haven't made any money in this and have scammed nobody. What I have done is successfully dupe one conspiracy lunatic and most likely added to the flood of bogus 9-11 pics on the net.".................

this is the dumbest post I have ever seen on scam dot com....

123 ranks as the dumbest troll down here!
    stupid like the 3 stooges! more queer than bogy wiz, paul, sink, and dan!
    lies like dirty rug..... busted, ... >>> going to hell, no pass go!<<<
    no 200 dollars.
    ...... a dead fish who gets to dry dock!
    . sorry 123 ing1:
    ...... but 911s a inside job! :1crysad:
    I know it. u know it too !!!
    You're just upset because it shows how gullible you really are. Had I not confessed you would most likely be right in there sticking up for the 'validity' of those pics.

Everyone made their point - calm down!

Dude WTF are you writing abt? :spidey: I post once a week u post in 10 secs! :errr: bad . ur caught 123. a paulcrawl student. 123 hired for a fee<> disinfo dot com pussy.
    ..... every body down here knows 911 was inside dog so pack ur bags and go home!

Quote Originally Posted by Help Wanted View Post
    I'm not upset :)

Some people just don't like it when they are called out and can't do anything about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Help Wanted View Post
    post or va! :zx11pissed:

Quote Originally Posted by yyy123 View Post
    I'm not upset :)

Some people just don't like it when they are called out and can't do anything about it.

looks like u loose again 123....all bullshit no truth about anything. not as good as paul but better than sink ( old and worn out) u still loose...ing1: and always will.:1crysad: lie too much get caught too much. thats u! 100% lier! :1crysad: just the way it goes....:rotz:

What does this little stunt prove?

... It proves nothing, beyond a shadow of a doubt just how much you lie 123.
    Time for a confession... conspiracy nuts are gullible. Easy prey. ha ha ha
    they make no effort to actually research their sources... no matter how far-fetched their claims may be. but soulbro and eugene scare me..:errr:

Whats the point of this hoax? ... Hell if I know.
    They are fed by people who take the time to pander into people's imaginations and stroke those people's egos by letting them believe they are privy to secret lies:ylsuper:

123..ing1:
    ..........................you loose! >>> again:greenchainsaw:

Quote Originally Posted by soulbro
    What does this little stunt prove?
    It proves very well that conspiracy theory nuts dont believe in (any and all) conspiracies because of sensible analysis of facts or evidence or application of common sense .... they instantly believe because they want to believe in conspiracy.

LogicallyYours is offline Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.

Quote Originally Posted by soulbro View Post
    looks like u loose again 123....all bullshit no truth about anything. not as good as paul but better than sink ( old and worn out) u still loose...ing1: and always will.:1crysad: lie too much get caught too much. thats u! 100% lier! :1crysad: just the way it goes....:rotz:
    Again, all you post is nonsense. No facts, no peer-reviewed documents just comments an opinion. That's why you have, and will continue to have, no credibility.
    "Religion is a heavy suitcase: all you have to do is put it down."
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    "I have read the bible...more than once. I was not impressed nor was I so moved to give up my ability to think for myself and surrender my knowledge of facts for the unfounded belief in a mythical sky-fairy." - Me.