+ Reply to Thread

Emerald Passport

Hi

I spoke to someone recently that is in Emerald Passport. Said she is making on average $2000 - $3000. per week. She said she does advertise in a financial paper, which costs her some money, but not that much. She said that on average 2 out of 10 people do it. She said it's very part time and working out better than she imagined.

Has anyone else had experience with this company?

Re: Emerald Passport

Quote Originally Posted by ren
    Hi

I spoke to someone recently that is in Emerald Passport. Said she is making on average $2000 - $3000. per week. She said she does advertise in a financial paper, which costs her some money, but not that much. She said that on average 2 out of 10 people do it. She said it's very part time and working out better than she imagined.

Has anyone else had experience with this company?
    I personally had a bad experience with Emerald Passport. There are people making money with it, but they probably had a better director than I had, that didn't leave them high and dry once they took their money. I would only advise that you be careful, and definitely do the "due dilligence" thing.

dart,

For one thing, you're a spammer, but for another, everyone already knows about Iraqi dinar.

LS

tigercity Guest

I'm working EPI... joined 6/11/06.. came over from gifting.

EPI is a great opportunity. The product is real. The training
    is ongoing. Even if your Director is a dud, the abundance of
    training ( online and off ) from others within EPI is more than
    enough to compensate for the lack.

Feel free to contact me if you need anything else.

I'm thinking about joining EPI
    Can you tell me more information about this

arw Guest

I am a Phase 2 Director with Emerald Passport. I am looking to sell this position in the business as I never fully gave EPI a shot and have many other personal and business endeavors I need to focus my energy on. This is a fully qualified Phase 2 position with the TOP DOG IN THE DIRECT SALES INDUSTRY. This company is growing like wild fire. THE TIME TO ACT IS NOW, THE FALL SEASON IS WHERE YOU WILL CASH IN !

They have a great product, an easy system, and a compensation plan that can produce the $20,000 a month you are looking for. Forget about PAS which has zero product and is way oversaturated ( look at craigslist) , or Liberty League which is so much phone work. I still firmly believe that anyone can make a lot of money with EPI, I am just the 1% of America who has their dream job and do not have the time to devote to it.

Usually to get involved with EPI it would cost you 1295 for Phase 1 and 5995 for Phase 2. You would then have to pass up two sales on each level which would mean you would be losing A MINIMUM of at least 11k in commissions. I am looking to sell this position for 5000! Well BELOW the cost of you coming in at Phase 1 and Phase 2. You basically are getting Phase 1 free!! You would have access to the Phase 1 product, but if you wanted to attend the next Phase 2 conference you would have to pay the 1495 wholesale price ( not the 5995 retail)

If you are seriously considering joining Emerald Passport and have debated whether you should. Here is your chance. This business is easily transferable and you will be able to do with it what you like ( a friend of the family who is a lawyer has agreed). You will be saving yourself the time and the headache to get qualified, and all the money will from future sales will go immediately to you. You will not have to spend money marketing for someone else's gain! If you are interested please contact me so I give you more details. The asking price for this fully qualified business again is $5000. Well worth the investment as this home based business is the best in the industry!! Why buy a franchise for tens of thousands when you can make more money doing this. This is perfect for the industry veteran who has a downline he can make a lot of money right away!

Please email me right away! [email protected]

WHAT DO YOU KNOW? A SCAMMER PAWNING OFF HIS SCAM ON SCAM.COM. THAT'S HILARIOUS. LADY MOD
    Last edited by sojustask; 09-16-2006 at 06:58 AM.

I'll bid 1 Iraqi Dinar and no more.

EPI is the real deal. Like anything, just takes a bit of work. It surely is nice having a 'real' product that is all on-line. And to top it off, the new forex portion of it is awesome.

$5,000 for this horsecrap? Puuuuuulllleeeeeaaasssse :rolleyes:

With Google Adwords always increasing bid prices, the online scammers are charging more and more.