+ Reply to Thread

Thread: RL Klein Ltd.

RL Klein Ltd.

Has anyone have any info. on a Dave Hall job posting from Job.com for p-t admin. help work-at-home? On one website his checks are bogus. It saved me to check it out.

Re: RL Klein Ltd.

sounds like a very common scam. if there is a real company by that name, you will find that he doesn't work there.

scammers buy blank business checks at any office supply, print them, and send them to suckers, with some story about why the sucker should send cash by western union to somebody.

the somebody getting the cash is the scammer. there is no way to catch him because he can collect the cash at any western union, anywhere in the world, without identification.

the sucker gets their account closed and credit ruined for depositing bad checks. the police could get involved.

as soon as somebody says, western union, stop. it is a scam. sometimes they use moneygram to scam people, too.

http://www.complaintsboard.com/compl...d-c486238.html

(this is sad as it gets)

Was offered Administrative positionvia Jobster.com to work from home. Continuously received Emails from Dave Hall Phone number listed as 253-666-8995 about legitimacy of position. Supposedly Dave Hall needed a part time Assistant due to his failing health to key data into database, mailings, etc. Pay was listed @ $2, 000 monthly. Had his "client" send me a check for $4, 879.66. Long story short, the check was fraudulent and I haven't heard from disabled "Mr.Hall" since.

I apparently am in the same situation as you. I received the same check and it was fradulent and now my bank is wanting me to pay that amount. I dont know what to do. I am out of work and I have been trying to find at least some part time work for 6 months to pay for my daughters insulin. What did you do about the check? I don't have the money to pay the bank that much. Should I go to the police and file a report? Now I just feel like an idiot for even falling for something like this but I was just so desperate to pay for my daughters medicines.

Yeah checked it out and seems like any other scam site. I have tried to check to see if there is any positive reviews but none pop up.