+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Re: Lets backup little pablo

Quote Originally Posted by soulbro
    Hardly! Lets backup little Pablo. So wassup? U say >>>"...I was relating what I had heard 30+ years ago. Prison camps are not a new CT concept or rumor".<<< >>>Prison camps are not a new CT concept or rumor".<<< :eek:

.....Now a few days later u say this? >>>" Already been there... yesterday.... I'm sorry you think the whole prison camp issue is new... it isn't.<<< UR CAUGHT AGAIN! U lie, you forget! Like Ur butt buddy wag you cant shoot straight on one single subject, period!
    >>>Another lie Paula,...>>>"That's why a 'one on one' would be a waste of time... the subjects have been covered... multiple times.<<<<
    ...no dickhead you want/never would answer any hardcore 911 questions! And for good reasons, it would expose the lying machine that you are. Your a wimp who lies from post to post!!!
    I just "quoted" to resurrect this topic...

In the link you posted the camp locations were listed further down on the page. I'm not disputing the Executive Orders... they're a matter of record.

I noted the stated location of one of the alleged camps in my area and the criteria stated for identifying it. I had opportunity to drive throughout the area Thursday. There are only 3 roads in and out of the area. I traveled the length of them all. There was nothing there worth mentioning or that did not belong or was 'out of character' with the area industry. No guard towers, no guards standing watch over empty buildings, etc...

I invite anyone interested to follow this link, provided in an earlier post:
    http://educate-yourself.org/cn/femac...s07sep05.shtml

See if there is a 'camp' in your area and go take a look for yourself. If you find something... check locally... find out exactly what it is.

Re: MORE BELIEVE 9/11 Set up by Gov

I'm not telling you to believe or not believe but this video does raise questions.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...cy+video&hl=en

FEMA 'camps'

Paul you did what? So 30+ years ago u were sorta enlightened about "prison camps". Then soulhore makes a post about FEMA camps, and not only do you do "research" (the next day!), but you hop in ur car and go do a first hand eyewitness look somewhere in BFE? Within days! :eek:
    Then post ASAP, right here!
    That really true Paul? U really do that?
    Or or you telling a paulcrawl story? :confused:
    Next time you get the urge to get in ur car and just do some first hand "research", do me/us a favor and count all of the "cell phone towers" you can find. Make note how far apart and how populated the area. Please be specific too.:cool:

Re: FEMA 'camps'

Paul you did what? So 30+ years ago u were sorta enlightened about "prison camps". Then soulhore makes a post about FEMA camps, and not only do you do "research" (the next day!), but you hop in ur car and go do a first hand eyewitness look somewhere in BFE? Within days!
    Then post ASAP, right here!
    That really true Paul? U really do that?
    Or or you telling a paulcrawl story?
    Next time you get the urge to get in ur car and just do some first hand "research", do me/us a favor and count all of the "cell phone towers" you can find. Make note how far apart and how populated the area. Please be specific too.:cool:
    It's not that I drove somewhere in BFE... I go past the area every day in my commute to and from work. The site is claimed to be behind the old Naval Ordinance Plant in Louisville. I got off work early that day & just took a small, alternate route. No big deal.

30+ years ago I believed the story blindly... the group I participated in had factions within it that were to the point of stockpiling weapons... ala David Koresh... so I got myself well away from it.

I'm not totally supporting the story nor am I completely against it. I believe it may be filled with half-truths. For example, the site, named in the article, that is supposed to be in my area... isn't. Also, the article claims the existence of a location in Alaska that can house up to 2 million people... that is more than the 2000 census count for the city of Houston, Texas (1.9 mil) But a mental health facility in Alaska can house them all???? The site may exist, but it isn't that large.
    A detention camp located in Ft. Knox... maybe. "Black" Special Forces & gray UN helicopters sighted? If so they are performing training exercises. Ft Knox, until very recently, was the home of the US Armor School, an armor division and an air cavalary division... witnessing training exercises would not be an uncommon occurrance.
    A camp located in the Land Between the Lakes area, possible, but doubtful... this is one of the top tourist locations in the state... drawing visitors from around the country and the world. You don't put a "secret" camp in such an area. Ft. Campbell is located outside Hopkinsville, Ky. not in Tennessee

My whole point is... possibly, just possibly... there aren't as many "camps" as claimed, their purpose may just be what it is claimed it is... emergency use in time of regional disaster and that the story has grown or been perverted into another "they're out to get us" conspiracy theory.

My invitation for people to take a look for themselves is an honest one. I'm not saying to drive 200 miles out of your way. Just IF you see a location listed that is close to you... take 10/15 minutes to check it out for yourself. See what's there.

http://educate-yourself.org/cn/femac...s07sep05.shtml
    Last edited by PaulM; 09-17-2006 at 06:54 PM.

who,s paulcrawl?

..."That was Randy posting... now that we've posted his alter-ego SoulBro will return"...

soulbro took the night off... but soulhore WANT'S TO POST!

CURRENT PAULCRAWL STATEMENTS......

1) ..." I go past the area every day in my commute to and from work"....
    soulhore > OK Paul, how convenient maybe the scam.com crowd will buy that. But soulhore does not..!
    2) I got off work early that day & just took a small, alternate route.
    Hummm, OK...

3) I'm not totally supporting the story
    soulhore > what storyl?

4) I believe it may be filled with half-truths.
    Paul what half u want to discusse, the true 1/2 or the not so true 1/.2?
    Paula, wheres 1 post MR Thunder?
    He was so willing
    ! Saved ur butt too!
    Bet Thunder is a "Dare" type?
    U know, a one post Wonder!
    remember this post?>>>>>

..."Well I have time to waste....
    Soulbro, pose to me one of your hard core 9/11 questions (maybe that one about explosions), and I will attempt to answer it by your definitions of what an answer should be"....<<<

He sorta diszppeared pcrawl. now what?

Re: who,s paulcrawl?

1) ..." I go past the area every day in my commute to and from work"....
    soulhore > OK Paul, how convenient maybe the scam.com crowd will buy that. But soulhore does not..!
    I could list the street names and the directions, but that would not prove anything... You could look it up, but it's not the same as driving through.
    south on Crittenden Dr from I264, North on Strawberry Ln (at Naval Ordinance Plant), South on Park Blvd. The only area that meets all the location criteria is Crittenden Dr.

3) I'm not totally supporting the story
    soulhore > what storyl?

4) I believe it may be filled with half-truths.
    Paul what half u want to discusse, the true 1/2 or the not so true 1/.2?
    The story of the camps as stated in the introductory paragraphs in the link you originally posted. As far as half-truths... which half??? Yeah, right. Many of the locations cannot be verified since they're stated to be on military posts.

Paula, wheres 1 post MR Thunder?
    He was so willing
    ! Saved ur butt too!
    Bet Thunder is a "Dare" type?
    U know, a one post Wonder!
    remember this post?>>>>>

..."Well I have time to waste....
    Soulbro, pose to me one of your hard core 9/11 questions (maybe that one about explosions), and I will attempt to answer it by your definitions of what an answer should be"....<<<

He sorta diszppeared pcrawl. now what?
    We're back to square one. I think he caught your trick question :rolleyes:

9/11 Set up by the Devil

Paul wrote> We're back to square one. I think he caught your trick question <

Where do you think we should place square one Paul?

I just beat up Ur buddy woody and feel pretty good about it. So Im not posting for a fight . Ur my favorite stooge... :) :cool:

Re: 9/11 Set up by the Devil

Paul wrote> We're back to square one. I think he caught your trick question <

Where do you think we should place square one Paul?

I just beat up Ur buddy woody and feel pretty good about it. So Im not posting for a fight . Ur my favorite stooge... :) :cool:
    I can "feel the love" in the room :D

Having some ISP connectivity troubles... I'm just playing catch-up at the moment... If this post "takes" I'll be surprised.

IF this post takes...

I'm good just to respect your opinion and agree to disagree. After all I've looked into my view is to push for full disclosure of all materials related to the 9/11 events and let the 'private sector' professionals dissect it.

There are far too many wacked out theories on what happened... Planes, no planes, missiles, controlled demo, uncontrolled demo... just bombs, the "Israelli connection", the Zionist connection... just to name some of them.

Adding them all up indicates that nobody really knows... that alleged "proof" is in the eye of the beholder.

I did not agree with Dr. Steven Jone's hypothesis on what happened. However, I do agree with his statement calling for a full disclosure.

kreepKrap, WizSchizo, PaulM and who ever are all hypnotized by the bushbs and if they can not comprehend and see the logics here, they are idiots schizo's that can never understand or comprehend or see, they are blinded by bushbs

MORE BELIEVE there was bombs

paul wrote>>>Adding them all up indicates that nobody really knows... that alleged "proof" is in the eye of the beholder.
    However, I do agree with his statement calling for a full disclosure.<<<

Once we have established the "bomb thing" then we must go after the guilty.
    Well folks the bomb thing is all there, well established!
    The "details" will fall into place.
    Who could have had access to set up the explosives? Since building 7 was pulled we can start there. The guilty are really getting frightened. They will be exposed and punished too. (strung up by the balls would be fair!)
    Give it up dude! The truth will prevail Paul and you should come clean! :cool: :cool:

OFCORSE 9/11 Set up by Gov

WAS 9/11 Set up by Gov ?
    WAS 9/11 Set up by Gov ? OFCORSE 9/11 WAS Set up by Gov
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Ofcorse that's just my humble opinion. And we do have opinions. The "news" source that we/y'all (not I) "watch" has you by the Balls so bad that you dont know it! Folks if you mold your "thinking" around people like rush,shaun,george,dick, bill, henry and the list goes on and on, ur "mold" is not going to fit the real world mold because of things like,
    lies,twists,spins,illusions,deceptions,devious planning,ect. couple that with big power hungry egos who are raised in "CULTS" to become stronger, well you got a controlled society that don't even know it. America is very brainwashed, EVEN THOUGH WE STILL HAVE FREEDOM OF SPEECH, press. :cool:

So what! we got and abundance of many good foods but we still chomp on garbage day after day, yea Yea :eek:
    lets all go to McDonald's of lunch. My point, is that its easier to eat here or there rather than go make up some healthy grub for the family. Like wise the TV and the news paper are no different than a big mack coke diet.

And "they" know it too.
    ..." big power hungry egos who are raised in "CULTS" to become stronger.

Tony Blair 33rd degree free mason. George W Bush "scull and bones" Daddy Bush "scull and bones" Grand Daddy Prescott Bush "scull and bones"
    They have a form of "higher thinking" and a big plan for us common folks, only problem is we're not included. 6 Billion earthlings? Na 1/2 to 1 bill sounds better. So you got a ticket, or a gate pass? You might start thinking about getting one. Just like the mob ran Chicago in the 30s the Illumanadi runs the entire world today, and they are not going to back down! You/we can only fight them because they are not as smart as they think they are , and we are not as dumb as they think we are. ;) ;)

SO!! make it so!! says PICKARD!?hehe!!and the LOVE inthe ROOM!? must!?submit(be servant!?) to the WEAKEST member!?(but defiant!?)77 times 7!?hehe!!just askin......are you!?.......
    Last edited by lexx; 09-23-2006 at 01:37 PM.

Re: MORE BELIEVE there was bombs

paul wrote>>>Adding them all up indicates that nobody really knows... that alleged "proof" is in the eye of the beholder.
    However, I do agree with his statement calling for a full disclosure.<<<

Once we have established the "bomb thing" then we must go after the guilty.
    Well folks the bomb thing is all there, well established!
    The "details" will fall into place.
    Who could have had access to set up the explosives? Since building 7 was pulled we can start there. The guilty are really getting frightened. They will be exposed and punished too. (strung up by the balls would be fair!)
    Give it up dude! The truth will prevail Paul and you should come clean! :cool: :cool:
    You have to consider cui bono in this. Looking back over the last 5 years it's clear to me who benefited -- the U.S. Government. Bush has started 2 wars, alienated any allies we had left and is at this point in time on a campaign to start awar in Iran. The world thinks that it is US or U.S. that present the greatest threat to peace and security. Last guy that invaded this many countries without cause got his country invaded and his people indicted for war crimes.